• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Top 10 signs the US is about to attack Iran

Goobieman

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
1. – The U.S. Navy stages a "surge exercise" and moves six carrier battle groups into the Indian Ocean.

2. – A "regularly scheduled exercise" moves Patriot Missile Batteies to Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. These exercises happen from time to time, but if they happen when other things are happening…

3. -- Movement of B-52 and B1B bombers to the island of Diego Garcia (in the Indian Ocean).

4. -- Deployment of F117 stealth bombers and F-22 fighters to anywhere in the Persian Gulf.

5. -- Deployment of B-2 Stealth Bombers to Guam, where there are special facilities for maintaining these aircraft.

6. -- Lockdown of Whitman Air Force Base (where most B-2 bombers are stationed) in Missouri.

7. -- Increased delivery of Pizza to Pentagon

8. –Sudden loss of cell service near some air force bases (from which heavy bombers would depart). At the same time, there would be sightings of Middle Eastern looking guys around these bases, trying to get their cell phones to work, while being observed by what appears to be FBI agents.

9. Deployment of KC-135/KC-10 aerial tankers to Diego Garcia, Guam and the Persian Gulf.

10. America asks nations neighboring Iran for basing and over flight rights.

http://www.strategypage.com/qnd/topten/articles/20060222.aspx

That's hardly evidence of a massive military buildup, and that's unfortunate. If I had to guess, I'd say that George Bush is going to ***** out and allow Iran to get nukes. I hope I'm wrong.

If any military buildup is in the works, it'll have to wait until after the March 6 UNSC meeting.

Gee, I was kinda hoping this would be another Letterman type top 10.

You know, like ...

#10. Bush is caught painting one of those large "mission accomplished" signs again.

9. Rumsfield and Bush have been playing endless games of Stratego and Risk.

8. Bush keeps going around the White House muttering "Iraq, Iran," and laughing hysterically.

7. Secret White House memo found asking..."How can we blame this on Clinton?"

6. Bush is caught on video picking up his old flight suit at the dry cleaners.

5. Bush keeps asking everyone..."How do you spell "democracy" in Iranian?"

4. Bush keeps getting caught looking at himself in the mirror wearing a turban, and always stammers..."My hair's not dry yet."

3. Bush keeps asking if Iran is next to Iraq or next to Afghanistan?

2. Bush wants to know if there are enough vacancies at Gitmo?

And the # 1 reason the US is about to attack Iran...

1. Bush buys more stock in Halliburton.

I liked the David Letterman thing, that's funny. I expect to see Bush coughing up some kind of excuse to invade Iran.
Purrs,
Pookie

Pookie said:
I liked the David Letterman thing, that's funny. I expect to see Bush coughing up some kind of excuse to invade Iran.
Purrs,
Pookie

Thanks, Pookie...welcome to the forum. I have 3 cats of my own at the moment, so I like you already! Haha!

Pookie said:
Purrs,
Pookie

Some kind of excuse? You mean aside from their desire to get nuclear weapons and wipe Israel off the map?

Back
Top Bottom