• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Too bad about CNN

The slight variance simply reflects that the Right is the more likely target of opportunity for CNN. That is the Right's fault. Take Ginni Thomas for example or Josh Hawley or Cancun Ted Cruz or Flip Flop Lindsey Graham or humina....humina....humina Jim Jordan, or MTG or any of a couple dozen other Right wing villains that the return of the Batman TV series would have a field day with in half hour segments. You literally would find it difficult to dream up whack jobs like your current rank and file GOP Pol regardless of how imaginative you were as a TV series scriptwriter.
All one need do is look at the liberal counterparts...PLENTY of dirt bags there. I'll take a "whack job" over a dirt bag, any time.

All one need do is look at the liberal counterparts...PLENTY of dirt bags there. I'll take a "whack job" over a dirt bag, any time.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well with Donny Trump the RIGHT got both!

Are you still having trouble with keeping up with the discussion? Your response says yes.
Nope, you surmised wrong.

My response wasn't about keeping up with the discussion.

Are you still having problems though with understanding the concept of a segue?

Wait, that question had already been answered, it was a resounding YES, you are!

;) (y)

Nope, you surmised wrong.

My response wasn't about keeping up with the discussion.

Are you still having problems though with understanding the concept of a segue?

Wait, that question had already been answered, it was a resounding YES, you are!

;) (y)
Never asked, never answered. Your idea of segue' is what the rest of the world calls moving the goal posts.

There's no bigger dirt bag than Trump, with Cruz, Hawley, Cotten and Jordan fighting for second.

Care to the so called Democrat dirtbags?

Earth to CNN, get Don Lemon out of Ukraine before he hurts himself.

More malfeasance on the part of media talking heads this morning. They are so ruthlessly devoted to ratings that they treat war in the field with citizens and soldiers dying every day like a professional sports enterprise, constantly engaging in conjecture about who is going to finish first in league play and what they are gong to do to get there. It is truly DISGUSTING to me.

They should report what they see and hear and offer commentary on that reporting, not constantly engage in conjecture and supposition. I honestly don't even know who they are trying to appeal to with this nonsense. I am as much a geopolitics, world affairs and history geek as there is and simply do not care what Admiral Bunkybunk thinks is going to happen. I literally don't care. I would enjoy Admiral Bunkybunk's commentary about what has occurred and that is where his value ends.

More useless media talking head yammering this morning this time from MSNBC.

While I very much support Ukraine efforts to fight off Monster Putin and his thuggish hordes, I am getting tired of American Media crediting Ukraine for "fighting for their continent and fighting for freedom everywhere". Tell me....is Ukraine fighting one bit harder for THE continent of Europe or for "freedom everywhere" than they would be fighting for their own homeland??? OF COURSE NOT.

Is is less important to us that Ukraine win its fight with Monster Putin and his thuggish hordes? OF COURSE NOT.

This stuff the talking heads spit out is meaningless media propaganda BULLSHIT. Prattle masquerading as meaningful commentary. Its dangerous prattle for that matter.

Yep, right.
Not in the least were you right.

But of course you have no clue as to where you were wrong or to what degree you were wrong so I am not surprised you keep making the false claim.

Nope, wrong.
Yep, right.
Not in the least were you right.

But of course you have no clue as to where you were wrong or to what degree you were wrong so I am not surprised you keep making the false claim.
I am astounded that you think differently. But you are a liberal...

Yep, right.

I am astounded that you think differently. But you are a liberal...
I think according to the facts, being a Liberal is secondary, that is something you don't understand, that is what separates my correct thinking from your incorrect thinking.

Thread validated.

"During an appearance on the first broadcast of "Reliable Sources Daily" on the first day of CNN+, CNN's new streaming service, original anchor Dave Walker, appearing alongside his wife and former co-anchor Lois Hart, recounted the network's original broadcast.

In the segment, first reported on by NewsBusters, Walker, however, let slip his disapproval of CNN's apparent trend towards opinion, telling host Brian Stelter that he now yells at the network through his television and hopes that its new ownership will revert to more "basic news coverage."

Back
Top Bottom