• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tony Stewart Wins at Indy

Republican

Reaction score
Does anyone else here think this was just the greatest? I mean the man said he would give up his Championship for the win. I was so thrilled for him, and love his celebrations.

Stewart is on fire, winning 5 out of the last 7 races, just amazing. Indi was a great race and it almost looked like a repeat of Richmond with Kahne and Stewart just checking out from the rest of the field.

I'm a Nascar dad, I like Tony, he is one scrappy dude, but I miss the old guys, Petty, the intimidator, and my boy Bill Elliot.;)

My hometown is Columbus, Indiana...same as Tony. It's good to see a "homeboy" achieving his dream.

Go Tony, Go Pacers, Go Colts!

Back
Top Bottom