• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'

Trump's the one who begged China to dish some dirt, and was sent some. It's classic mirror Trump accusing Biden of what Trump's doing!

I see Tucker whining he's had a valuable parcel of dirt lost in the mail. Maybe he should talk to DeJoy! LOL!

"In that debate, he made a specific statement around questions around this from the president," recalled Bobulinski, who attended the debate as Trump's guest. "And I'll be honest with you, I almost stood up and screamed 'liar' and walked out because I was shocked that after four days or five days that they prep for this, that the Biden family is taking that position to the world."

And that’s just one clip...

Ly’n Joe
Crooked Joe
Corrupt Joe
China Joe

Take your pick...

Where is a thread on this! Lmfao .... NYT eh, the beacon of bullshit > BOB

Couldn't manage to get out of bed until noon?! I am not surprised.
hahahaha -- cuz Biden got a sleapy nickname from dear leader, get it? -- hahahahaha. dear leader, give us more nicknames to laugh at!

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

That is precisely why you should listen to Tony Bobulinski's unedited interview. I dare you.

Is this the dog ate my homework excuse?

So are you saying the media lies?

Again, you nor anyone else has shown this computer to be hunters. Nor can you show anything contained in it is authentic. You also can’t name a single crime biden committed, even if it is authentic.
It’s not my job, and it is not yours, either. You take the available information and decide if he is fit to lead the free world when every head of state now has blackmail material on him.

The Boston Herald has been a rag for the last 45 years.
After 10 months and no charges???

There is nothing there bud
The wheels of justice grind slowly. If they are going to charge anyone of wrongdoing they have to have a bullet proof case or it will be for not. And just with what has been released to the public, this investigation is a web of deception.
What I learned from all the recent released material is the FBI were already surveilling the Biden's partners in China. With all the documents released to the public through those in possession of Hunter Biden's hard drive like the NYP and the few news outlets covering this story, the Biden's are now wedged between a rock and a hard place.

The wheels of justice grind slowly. If they are going to charge anyone of wrongdoing they have to have a bullet proof case or it will be for not. And just with what has been released to the public, this investigation is a web of deception.
What I learned from all the recent released material is the FBI were already surveilling the Biden's partners in China. With all the documents released to the public through those in possession of Hunter Biden's hard drive like the NYP and the few news outlets covering this story, the Biden's are now wedged between a rock and a hard place.
Wrong. There is nothing illegal on that computer or the fbi would have said so. This is a giant nothing burger

Another trumped up BS conspiracy theory

Swing and a miss!

Pretty sure I'm not. Unless he has some weird assignment not already mentioned, that isn't accounted for, then no. And he certainly wouldn't have been teaching at that school if he did.

You’re getting a crash course in what it’s like to know that some right wing meme is total BS based on your own personal experience.

I am still waiting for someone to explain what the corruption is.

Not watching the news huh???? Its been loud and clear.
Biden, his brother and his shit for brains kid have been selling influence to foreign governments for millions of dollars!............ Just watch the news! Its there!

So if Biden is elected, will we need a special counsel to investigate this to give Biden an opportunity to clear his name?

Not watching the news huh???? Its been loud and clear.
Biden, his brother and his shit for brains kid have been selling influence to foreign governments for millions of dollars!............ Just watch the news! Its there!

What does that even mean? Lay it out for me.

So if Biden is elected, will we need a special counsel to investigate this to give Biden an opportunity to clear his name?
No crime has been found by any law enforcement agency

Back
Top Bottom