• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'

lol....hold on to that dream. Trump is toast in PA and FL is so bad, he pulled his ads. Ohio is basically Indiana, KY and WV than it is Michigan. So, he's expected to win there.
We only have a week until the election, to I'm trying to take off my MAGA hat here lol.

I think Trump has Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina nailed down. And Pennsylvania is trending sharply towards him.

I also think he has a good chance of winning Arizona and Wisconsin, since the polling on Election Day 2016 in WI showed Clinton up 5.

We only have a week until the election, to I'm trying to take off my MAGA hat here lol.

I think Trump has Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina nailed down. And Pennsylvania is trending sharply towards him.
lol...but yet he's getting his ego stroked tonight in Nebraska.

You have to acknowledge, though, a lot of viewers are being exposed to this story. Fox's ratings are at an all time high.

The fact that liberal cable media is ignoring it completely, I think, is making a whole lot of people suspicious.
The bolded doesn't mean much outside Fox. Particuliarly ly, the voters. Entertainment value, it seems.

lol...but yet he's getting his ego stroked tonight in Nebraska.
Emerson just released a poll which has Biden up 5 nationally. Yet by a 1 point margin, more people still think Trump win will the election than Biden.

Which tells you just how much faith the public has in polling.

RCP is down to Biden +7.1 nationally.

While some claiming nobody is listening above, Tucker is killing it in viewership. A lot of people saw that interview and it was damning for the Biden family. Bobulinski said he has been getting death threats but a former Seal team is protecting his family. He also said the FBI told him if he needed security they would provide it.
Bobulinski is a very wealthy man and lives very well. He said he never received a dime from the Biden company and even his travel all over the world and accommodations ask of him came out of his own pocket and was never reimbursed. He still holds a security clearance from his days in service and he said anything you receive as a gift from a foreigner over 25 bucks you have to report it. And he provided proof that showed Joe Biden was in on it and that he lied to the American people when he said he never asked his son about his business ventures. He was part of those business ventures. He did the right thing by turning over his emails and other documentation over to the FBI.
What crime is the right-wing accusing Joe Biden of committing? This story has been around for over a week and nobody says.
The story has no legs as even the WSJ and Fox debunked it.

What crime is the right-wing accusing Joe Biden of committing? This story has been around for over a week and nobody says.
The story has no legs as even the WSJ and Fox debunked it.

I have the same question that I meant to post here.

What exactly did Joe do in 2017 when he was nowhere near the government? What was he "selling" exactly?

Is the crime that he lied about meeting someone? Is that it? They wanted to pay for his name despite him being a private citizen at that point but perhaps still having some connections somewhere?

What exactly is the big hoopla here?

5.4 million people are listening.

Stupid people...yes.
Is there any stupid ass thing you don't believe Reuben?

How are those 60 studies on Hydrochloroquinine going?

Last edited:
Just stop with the Giuliani crap. The evidence is overwhelming. From Hunter Biden's laptop to Cooney emails a former partner with Hunter Biden is serving time, to emails to Devon Archer another partner way back in Rosemont Inc. and Burisma. Archer is awaiting sentencing himself. Tonight a recording of Bobulinski informing another one of Biden's partners that goes back to Rosemont Seneca and Burisma that he conversed with through chats and emails over this China deal that he was turning over all his emails and documents to the FBI. This guy said "you are going to bury us.' This guy is the one who was in direct contact from the Biden clan with Bobulinski starting with them asking him to be CEO of the Biden company. Bobulinski is a well known businessman around the world. He started putting pieces together that the deals they were involved in were not on the up and up. Now he has done the right thing by turning all the information over to the FBI.
It is so easy to spoof emails, vesper. You can spoof the headers to make them look like they're domestic when actually coming from outside the country. The only person we have "verifying" their legitimacy is a former, disgruntled colleague who was invited by trump as a special guest at his last debate.

This whole Giuliani clown-show is - I don't know - what's the opposite of "iron clad"?

I don't buy it at all. The shady store owner that don't know who brought him the laptop, and now is inexplicably missing his camera surveillance footage for only that day?

And regardless even if true, it's not a hill of beans compared to Trump & his kids' dealing.s And yes, how can we dismiss Giuliani? The central figure? The architect? Trump was warned the Russians were feeding Giuliani. Though I don't see it so innocuously. I see this as a Trump-Giuliani-Putin plan. This is what Giuliani was doing in the Ukraine, with his & Trump's Putin criminal buddies.

As to this ex-service guy Bubulinski? During the impeachment hearings we paraded a half-dozen of active service guys like Col Vindman, and they were all summarily dismissed as liars. So now, we're being told to believe this guy? Yeah, right.

It's all there to see, Vesper. And regardless, who cares? There's an election next week, and our minds are made up. No one's going to change. We've seen it all, and more, these last 4 years.
This is the most brilliant synopsis of this "laptop-gate" circus I've seen so far!

Bravo, Chom!!! 👏

Oh Hell yes! It started at least 11 months ago. But Trix if Biden gets elected all investigations of Bidens and the Obama administration will never see the light of day.
Look at Durham's investigation! Every time he turns over a rock he finds corruption and has to expand his investigation. The same people involved in the Clinton investigation were involved in the Clinton and Trump investigations. And these same people were involved in the Clinton Foundation investigation.
What has Durham uncovered? What about the trump Foundation? Why don't you see corruption perpetuated by anyone other that Democrats?

This is the most brilliant synopsis of this "laptop-gate" circus I've seen so far!

Bravo, Chom!!! 👏
Thanks. I'd like to think it provides higher-level context, rather than get lost in the weeds with low-level detail.

I posted this in another thread but will delete that to keep it all in one place. Too important to dilute.

Before you shoot the messenger, remember, Tucker Carlson is not the messenger here. Tony Bobulinski is the messenger. He is very clear regarding his discussions with Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Jim Biden regarding their dealings with Burisma and the Ukrainians. He is a wealthy a legitimate businessman that has no ax to grind. He has supported only Democrats in the past. He is obviously very incensed that Adam Schiff and Joe Biden are calling this "Russian propaganda" when they know very well that it is not. He only came forward publicly when Biden and his cronies refused to withdraw that claim. He names dates and places of his meetings with the Bidens (including Joe Biden) regarding the Burisma dealings. These can be corroborated independently per Bobulinski. Bobulinski has nothing to gain here and this has only caused him grief. When these meetings were going on Bobulinski was dealing with the death of his sister-in-law and notes a kinship with Biden who at this time was dealing with the death of his son Beau.

Bobulinski has a "security clearance" and understands these issues very well. He admits where there are gaps in his knowledge of the issues but insists that there is corruption here regarding Burisma and Biden's China and Russia dealings (see Patrick Ho, Rosneft Russian Oil, Chairman Xi and CEFC) and that it needs to be investigated further. He specifically notes a meeting with Jim Biden who described having "plausible deniability" in these dealings, an obvious reference to being able to lie on behalf of himself and Joe Biden. He says "look up the meaning of that," it is clear what Jim Biden was saying. Bobulinski is clear that Joe Biden is the "Big Guy" in the emails and Hunter's "chairman" in the emails.

Bobulinski is ex military and has former SEAL Team members protecting his family. He thinks the American people need to hear about Joe Biden's dealings.

Joe Biden is a corrupt liar and the only reason you don't know about this is because he had Obama and his Administration protect him. And the corrupt and biased media have abdicated their duty. What ever happened to the "4th Estate?

Don't bother responding to this unless you watch the entire interview. If you do not watch the interview, your response would be a terrible waste of all our time.

www.foxnews.com

Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'
Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, will tell "Tucker Carlson Tonight" in an exclusive interview Tuesday evening that Joe Biden's denials of knowledge or involvement in his son's foreign dealings are "a blatant lie."
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

I posted this in another thread but will delete that to keep it all in one place. Too important to dilute.

Best I can tell, accusations here are

(1) Joe Biden lied?

(2) Burisma business had been investigated at length. Unlike Trump's known / proven corruption schemes that align Trump with the dictators of the world, Biden's firing of Shokin, even if it WERE a scandal, was at least aligned with US interests, Europe, IMF, etc., etc. It had also been determined that Shokin did not even have Bursima under investigation at the time Biden had him fired - so that put Burisma in WORSE position, not BETTER, because the whole firing of Shokin was supposed to lead to new prosecutor actually potentially reopening that dormant case.

(3) Whole China story is laughable because it happened in 2017. What could Joe be selling in 2017? Access to Trump? There is no influence Joe could sell in 2017.

Best I can tell, accusations here are

(1) Joe Biden lied?
Absolutely...you've figured that out!
(2) Burisma business had been investigated at length. Unlike Trump's known / proven corruption schemes that align Trump with the dictators of the world, Biden's firing of Shokin, even if it WERE a scandal, was at least aligned with US interests, Europe, IMF, etc., etc. It had also been determined that Shokin did not even have Bursima under investigation at the time Biden had him fired - so that put Burisma in WORSE position, not BETTER, because the whole firing of Shokin was supposed to lead to new prosecutor actually potentially reopening that dormant case.
Boy, I hope you didn't hurt yourself doing that spin, deflection and contortion.
(3) Whole China story is laughable because it happened in 2017. What could Joe be selling in 2017? Access to Trump? There is no influence Joe could sell in 2017.
Really? Even you can't believe Joe didn't have influence to sell. Many of Biden and Obama's cronies were still in high places in politics. Many of these people were his influential friends in Congress. It was widely anticipated he would be a candidate for President in the near future. Biden had enough influence to make 13 million dollars selling books shortly after leaving office. He sold influence to corrupt foreign governments and multinational corporations to make he and his family rich...simply because he could.

Absolutely...you've figured that out!

Boy, I hope you didn't hurt yourself doing that spin, deflection and contortion.

Really? Even you can't believe Joe didn't have influence to sell. Many of Biden and Obama's cronies were still in high places in politics. Many of these people were his influential friends in Congress. It was widely anticipated he would be a candidate for President in the near future. Biden had enough influence to make 13 million dollars selling books shortly after leaving office. He sold influence to corrupt foreign governments and multinational corporations to make he and his family rich...simply because he could.

Thanks for confirming that even if accusations of this shady story presented by shady characters were true, they would still be so much less than Trump open weekly corruption stories that noone caring about corruption would still choose Biden.

And no, in 2017, Biden was not going to run necessarily (you'd have to prove it if you want to claim that), and clearly when he did run, he barely made it out of the primaries; and as far as his friends in Congress, I can't imagine their influence would do anything to affect policy enough to have any effect on this particular company.

Thanks for confirming that even if accusations of this shady story presented by shady characters were true, they would still be so much less than Trump open weekly corruption stories that noone caring about corruption would still choose Biden.

And no, in 2017, Biden was not going to run necessarily (you'd have to prove it if you want to claim that), and clearly when he did run, he barely made it out of the primaries; and as far as his friends in Congress, I can't imagine their influence would do anything to affect policy enough to have any effect on this particular company.
"Biden was not going to run necessarily"...and you want me to prove that. Well, show me where any of your "open weekly corruption stories" have been proven. More deflection. Try this little experiment: Tell me why Biden is not corrupt without saying "Trump" or alluding to your President of the United States. Oh, and you must watch the Tucker interview of Bobulinski first.

His dealings with the Biden's and that business deal in particular, began in 2015 when Biden was still VP.

Well, show me where any of your "open weekly corruption stories" have been proven.

You are kidding right? Everyone who wants a favor from Trump has to stay at his properties (even Zelenskii went out of his way to tell Trump about it in that famous phone call), Trump wanted to have government functions like hosting G7 at his property, Trump redirected air force to refuel and stop at his properties in Europe, Trump interfered with FBI HQ to preserve his hotel in DC, Trump requested Englands tournament to be moved to his golf course, etc., etc., etc. There is no shortage of his corruption in plain view. There is nothing to prove. He does not hide half of this stuff.

Note how none of these involve accusations of ex-associate of one of Trump's children via Guiliani and despite of that laptop in FBI custody for over a year on the even of the election!

Tell me why Biden is not corrupt without saying "Trump" or alluding to your President of the United States. Oh, and you must watch the Tucker interview of Bobulinski first.

There was no proof of actual corruption there. Lies? Yes, there are accusations of lies. Corruption - no proof. You are still having difficulty articulating exactly WHAT was Joe presumably selling there. And what did Joe actually get? It's all smoke and mirrors to deflect from Trump corruption and failure on virtually every aspect of being a President.

His dealings with the Biden's and that business deal in particular, began in 2015 when Biden was still VP.

Nope. 2017.

While some claiming nobody is listening above, Tucker is killing it in viewership. A lot of people saw that interview and it was damning for the Biden family. Bobulinski said he has been getting death threats but a former Seal team is protecting his family. He also said the FBI told him if he needed security they would provide it.
Bobulinski is a very wealthy man and lives very well. He said he never received a dime from the Biden company and even his travel all over the world and accommodations ask of him came out of his own pocket and was never reimbursed. He still holds a security clearance from his days in service and he said anything you receive as a gift from a foreigner over 25 bucks you have to report it. And he provided proof that showed Joe Biden was in on it and that he lied to the American people when he said he never asked his son about his business ventures. He was part of those business ventures. He did the right thing by turning over his emails and other documentation over to the FBI.
I have to admit, I get a little annoyed by Tucker's harping on conservative issues (not as bad as Hannity's though) but he did an incredible job here! No "leading the witness." He let him talk and tell his story. The story is compelling and entirely credible. Bobulinski has no motivation to lie. He believes this is an important story that Americans need to hear. He is risking his and his family's life to get this information out. He is wealthy, but, if he starts a "go fund me" page I'm in.

You are kidding right? Everyone who wants a favor from Trump has to stay at his properties (even Zelenskii went out of his way to tell Trump about it in that famous phone call), Trump wanted to have government functions like hosting G7 at his property, Trump redirected air force to refuel and stop at his properties in Europe, Trump interfered with FBI HQ to preserve his hotel in DC, Trump requested Englands tournament to be moved to his golf course, etc., etc., etc. There is no shortage of his corruption in plain view. There is nothing to prove. He does not hide half of this stuff.

Note how none of these involve accusations of ex-associate of one of Trump's children via Guiliani and despite of that laptop in FBI custody for over a year on the even of the election!

There was no proof of actual corruption there. Lies? Yes, there are accusations of lies. Corruption - no proof. You are still having difficulty articulating exactly WHAT was Joe presumably selling there. And what did Joe actually get? It's all smoke and mirrors to deflect from Trump corruption and failure on virtually every aspect of being a President.
Trump doesn't hide anything. It is all in his Tweets. The most transparent President ever. Prove the "corruption." But, then again, you still have not watched the interview. StayUninformedVote Biden2020.

Back
Top Bottom