• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"In that debate, he made a specific statement around questions around this from the president," recalled Bobulinski, who attended the debate as Trump's guest. "And I'll be honest with you, I almost stood up and screamed 'liar' and walked out because I was shocked that after four days or five days that they prep for this, that the Biden family is taking that position to the world."

And that’s just one clip...

Ly’n Joe
Crooked Joe
Corrupt Joe
China Joe

Take your pick...

"In that debate, he made a specific statement around questions around this from the president," recalled Bobulinski, who attended the debate as Trump's guest. "And I'll be honest with you, I almost stood up and screamed 'liar' and walked out because I was shocked that after four days or five days that they prep for this, that the Biden family is taking that position to the world."

Ly’n Joe
Crooked Joe
Corrupt Joe
China Joe

Take your pick...
Zimmer, you realize no one's listening. Right?

While some claiming nobody is listening above, Tucker is killing it in viewership. A lot of people saw that interview and it was damning for the Biden family. Bobulinski said he has been getting death threats but a former Seal team is protecting his family. He also said the FBI told him if he needed security they would provide it.
Bobulinski is a very wealthy man and lives very well. He said he never received a dime from the Biden company and even his travel all over the world and accommodations ask of him came out of his own pocket and was never reimbursed. He still holds a security clearance from his days in service and he said anything you receive as a gift from a foreigner over 25 bucks you have to report it. And he provided proof that showed Joe Biden was in on it and that he lied to the American people when he said he never asked his son about his business ventures. He was part of those business ventures. He did the right thing by turning over his emails and other documentation over to the FBI.

While some claiming nobody is listening above, Tucker is killing it in viewership. A lot of people saw that interview and it was damning for the Biden family. Bobulinski said he has been getting death threats but a former Seal team is protecting his family. He also said the FBI told him if he needed security they would provide it.
Bobulinski is a very wealthy man and lives very well. He said he never received a dime from the Biden company and even his travel all over the world and accommodations ask of him came out of his own pocket and was never reimbursed. He still holds a security clearance from his days in service and he said anything you receive as a gift from a foreigner over 25 bucks you have to report it. And he provided proof that showed Joe Biden was in on it and that he lied to the American people when he said he never asked his son about his business ventures. He was part of those business ventures. He did the right thing by turning over his emails and other documentation over to the FBI.
But they're preaching to the choir, Vesper. It's going absolutely nowhere, outside the echo-chamber.

Perhaps it may help increase turnout among the faithful? Though, I'm skeptical of that. Trump & Giuliani thought they were unleashing '16 WikiLeaks 2.0., but we've already seen this show - Vesper.

And even if anyone took it serious and believed it, what impact would it have in comparison to the deeds of Joe's political opponent? Which is why it flopped on them.

But they're preaching to the choir, Vesper. It's going absolutely nowhere, outside the echo-chamber.

Perhaps it may help increase turnout among the faithful? Though, I'm skeptical of that. Trump & Giuliani thought they were unleashing '16 WikiLeaks 2.0., but we've already seen this show - Vesper.

And even if anyone took it serious and believed it, what impact would it have in comparison to the deeds of Joe's political opponent? Which is why it flopped on them.
And that is the real tragedy over all of this and that is the MSM and big Tech are choosing not to report it but rather censor it. The evidence against the Bidens is solid yet the third arm of the Democratic party the MSM refuse to cover it and when they do it is Russia Russia Russia all over again. If Biden wins this race, we will have a president who is so damn compromised over the millions he has taken from foreign governments.......................G-d please don't let it happen.

Tucker has less than 6 million viewers. Compare that to an estimate of perhaps 150 million people voting this year and you’ll see how irrelevant he is.

And that is the real tragedy over all of this and that is the MSM and big Tech are choosing not to report it but rather censor it. The evidence against the Bidens is solid yet the third arm of the Democratic party the MSM refuse to cover it and when they do it is Russia Russia Russia all over again. If Biden wins this race, we will have a president who is so damn compromised over the millions he has taken from foreign governments.......................G-d please don't let it happen.
Where you see a media conspiracy, others see a political ruse. I'm not going to re-litigate all this stuff from past weeks, but this is clearly a Giuliani snow-job.

Tucker has less than 6 million viewers. Compare that to an estimate of perhaps 150 million people voting this year and you’ll see how irrelevant he is.
It does not stop with Tucker. The WSJ will cover this interview as well as the NYP, Washington Examiner, FOX, Chicago Sun, Boston Herald, and others.

It does not stop with Tucker. The WSJ will cover this interview as well as the NYP, Washington Examiner, FOX, Chicago Sun, Boston Herald, and others.

The Biden crime family is going to be investigated, like it or not. It's just beginning...

Ly’n Joe
Crooked Joe
Corrupt Joe
China Joe

Take your pick...
A crook told an entertainer a story- we have all been there and back and have numerous t shirts

No, this is not solid. This is about on par with those speaking out about Trump. There are multiple people saying Trump himself lies, cheats, steals, is corrupt, doesn't care, is narcissistic, etc. Yet those are dismissed as "nah, those people are lying, jealous, convicted criminals, people who were screwed by Trump". Yet now, you have no issue believing this, this info that is suspicious in how it came to be in Giuliani's possession, doesn't really prove anything, and is only supported by a couple of people (on different items) that don't have evidence themselves supporting their claims.

If Mary Trump or Michael Cohen or John Bolton or Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, or so many others verified the things said about Trump and/or Melania or any other Trump family member, would that be the same thing, worthy of investigation each time someone said it and provided evidence? Some of these guys have provided ample evidence.

I thought it was an excellent interview - both Tucker and Tony!

Tucker Carlson is a grifter and the rubes buy in, raise his ratings, increases his pay package.

Bobulinski is in your own words a crook

Yet nothing criminal on Biden.
Wheres the beef?

Where you see a media conspiracy, others see a political ruse. I'm not going to re-litigate all this stuff from past weeks, but this is clearly a Giuliani snow-job.
Just stop with the Giuliani crap. The evidence is overwhelming. From Hunter Biden's laptop to Cooney emails a former partner with Hunter Biden is serving time, to emails to Devon Archer another partner way back in Rosemont Inc. and Burisma. Archer is awaiting sentencing himself. Tonight a recording of Bobulinski informing another one of Biden's partners that goes back to Rosemont Seneca and Burisma that he conversed with through chats and emails over this China deal that he was turning over all his emails and documents to the FBI. This guy said "you are going to bury us.' This guy is the one who was in direct contact from the Biden clan with Bobulinski starting with them asking him to be CEO of the Biden company. Bobulinski is a well known businessman around the world. He started putting pieces together that the deals they were involved in were not on the up and up. Now he has done the right thing by turning all the information over to the FBI.

Just stop with the Giuliani crap. The evidence is overwhelming. From Hunter Biden's laptop to Cooney emails a former partner with Hunter Biden is serving time, to emails to Devon Archer another partner way back in Rosemont Inc. and Burisma. Archer is awaiting sentencing himself. Tonight a recording of Bobulinski informing another one of Biden's partners that goes back to Rosemont Seneca and Burisma that he conversed with through chats and emails over this China deal that he was turning over all his emails and documents to the FBI. This guy said "you are going to bury us.' This guy is the one who was in direct contact from the Biden clan with Bobulinski starting with them asking him to be CEO of the Biden company. Bobulinski is a well known businessman around the world. He started putting pieces together that the deals they were involved in were not on the up and up. Now he has done the right thing by turning all the information over to the FBI.
I don't buy it at all. The shady store owner that don't know who brought him the laptop, and now is inexplicably missing his camera surveillance footage for only that day?

And regardless even if true, it's not a hill of beans compared to Trump & his kids' dealing.s And yes, how can we dismiss Giuliani? The central figure? The architect? Trump was warned the Russians were feeding Giuliani. Though I don't see it so innocuously. I see this as a Trump-Giuliani-Putin plan. This is what Giuliani was doing in the Ukraine, with his & Trump's Putin criminal buddies.

As to this ex-service guy Bubulinski? During the impeachment hearings we paraded a half-dozen of active service guys like Col Vindman, and they were all summarily dismissed as liars. So now, we're being told to believe this guy? Yeah, right.

It's all there to see, Vesper. And regardless, who cares? There's an election next week, and our minds are made up. No one's going to change. We've seen it all, and more, these last 4 years.

The Biden crime family is going to be investigated, like it or not. It's just beginning...
Oh Hell yes! It started at least 11 months ago. But Trix if Biden gets elected all investigations of Bidens and the Obama administration will never see the light of day.
Look at Durham's investigation! Every time he turns over a rock he finds corruption and has to expand his investigation. The same people involved in the Clinton investigation were involved in the Clinton and Trump investigations. And these same people were involved in the Clinton Foundation investigation.

Ly’n Joe
Crooked Joe
Corrupt Joe
China Joe

Take your pick...
lol...Biden gets 356 Electoral Votes even if he loses Texas and Ohio...two states he just might win.

Imagine if Joe gets over 400 EV's.

lol...Biden gets 356 Electoral Votes even if he loses Texas and Ohio...two states he just might win.

Imagine if Joe gets over 400 EV's.
Are you watching RCP?

Are you watching RCP?

lol....hold on to that dream. Trump is toast in PA and FL is so bad, he pulled his ads. Ohio is basically Indiana, KY and WV than it is Michigan. So, he's expected to win there.

323M are not.
You have to acknowledge, though, a lot of viewers are being exposed to this story. Fox's ratings are at an all time high.

The fact that liberal cable media is ignoring it completely, I think, is making a whole lot of people suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom