• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tony Blair; If Syria get out of

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey Tony Blair ; To the Iris people you are A terrorist you are strongly supporting the with draw of Syria from Lebanon because they are a foreign force in a foreign and i.e Terrorists then you should get the British out of Ireland and allow the Irish to govern then selfs

Tony Blair is an Irish terrorist and NO I'm not Irish

Freedom69

Freedom69 said:
Hey Tony Blair ; To the Iris people you are A terrorist you are strongly supporting the with draw of Syria from Lebanon because they are a foreign force in a foreign and i.e Terrorists then you should get the British out of Ireland and allow the Irish to govern then selfs

Tony Blair is an Irish terrorist and NO I'm not Irish

Freedom69

Please Freedom don't state something you apprantly know nothing about. I grew up and live in Belfast, Ireland or Northern Ireland. The British Government are not terrorists - the IRA and loyalist gangs are, and are working with the Irish government to install a government in Belfast that the people of Northern Ireland (Irish and British settlers) can govern themselves.

Most Irish Americans don't have a clue about the real Northern Ireland. If you think the British Government are terrorizing the people of Northern Ireland nowadays, your a grossily mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom