• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tomorrow Could Be an Indicative Day regarding Our World and Where it Is.

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Biden, Xi to speak as U.S. warns about China military aid for Ukraine war

WASHINGTON, March 17 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden will hold a call on Friday with Chinese leader Xi Jinping, as Washington warned China was considering military support for Russia's invasion of Ukraine, a step that would dramatically widen the gulf between Beijing and Western governments.

What has been happening in Ukraine is a sign of evil. A sign that human life is totally unimportant when facing a powerful person with desire to fulfill his own desires. It is the basic fight of life:

image_2022-03-17_163250.png

Tomorrow, we may find out is evil is supported by China. Up to now, China has simply been a selfish player in the world, trying to accomplish its own goals. There have been quite a few instances where China "leaned" toward evil, having suppressed their own people's wants and desires and even at the cost of putting them in jail. Nonetheless, in this day and age, China has not supported wholesale "slaughter" of innocent people. They fought interested parties and often unfairly but to my knowledge, Xi has not gone after innocent children, women, and senior citizens and outright killed them. They have so far supported the "right to live".

In tomorrow's conversation between Biden and Xi, we may know if Xi is willing to support Putin's genocidal actions. If he is willing to give weapons to Putin, with which he can continue to target innocent civilians.

If China is willing to do that, our world will be split in two. Russia and China as the evil parties and the rest of the world on the good side.

What do you think that Xi will do?

Last edited:
What has been happening in Ukraine is a sign of evil. A sign that human life is totally unimportant when facing a powerful person with desire to fulfill his own desires. It is the basic fight of life:

View attachment 67380652

Tomorrow, we may find out is evil is supported by China. Up to now, China has simply been a selfish player in the world, trying to accomplish its own goals. There have been quite a few instances where China "leaned" toward evil, having suppressed their own people's wants and desires and even at the cost of putting them in jail. Nonetheless, in this day and age, China has not supported wholesale "slaughter" of innocent people. They fought interested parties and often unfairly but to my knowledge, Xi has not gone after innocent children, women, and senior citizens and outright killed them. They have so far supported the "right to live".

In tomorrow's conversation between Biden and Xi, we may know if Xi is willing to support Putin's genocidal actions. If he is willing to give weapons to Putin, with which he can continue to target innocent civilians.

If China is willing to do that, our world will be split in two. Russia and China as the evil parties and the rest of the world on the good side.

China has decided that its future is engaging with the world. Supporting Russia only limits that.

View attachment 67380652

Lie to Biden and laugh his ass over. Make some promises he has no intention of fulfilling.

Lie to Biden and laugh his ass over. Make some promises he has no intention of fulfilling.
China has always been careful about what they say officially. Do you have an example?

The Chinese is no different than Russia when it comes to sacrificing their civilian population to preserve a outdated central power.

China is a first world power because it opened itself up to the West after the Mao Zedong era. They're dependent on us
just as we're dependent on them. Siding with Russia's latest incarnation of Stalin would not be in their interest.

China has always been careful about what they say officially. Do you have an example?
How about signing the Paris Climate Accord while building 50 or more coal fired generating plants a year? Or promising autonomy to Hong Kong?

HOWEVER CHINA loves the USA dollars supporting that Fascist government with the many USA corporations that have outsourced millions of USA jobs to Fascist China.

This is about a little bit more than pocket change..................

Obviously Putin is concerned over his ability to wage war at its' current pace.

View attachment 67380652

China is committing ACTUAL genocide in Xinjiang.

Claiming Putin is committing genocide in Ukraine, on the other hand, is as dumb as claiming the US committed genocide in Iraq.

I am asking you guys as to what Xi will say and do tomorrow.

I personally think that Xi will NOT send weapons to Putin but they have tied themselves to each other so much (of late), meaning that I do not have a clear idea of what Xi will do.

I am asking you guys as to what Xi will say and do tomorrow.

I personally think that Xi will NOT send weapons to Putin but they have tied themselves to each other so much (of late), meaning that I do not have a clear idea of what Xi will do.
My best guess is that Xi and Biden will announce a peace conference with Russia (so they can find a way for Putin to back out of this trap he is in).

China is committing ACTUAL genocide in Xinjiang.

Claiming Putin is committing genocide in Ukraine, on the other hand, is as dumb as claiming the US committed genocide in Iraq.
???

China was accused by Uyghur people of genocide but what they did does not fit the definition of genocide (The Uyghur Tribunal cited birth control and sterilisation measures allegedly carried out by the state against the Uyghurs as the primary reason for reaching its conclusion on Thursday.). They did not kill anyone that was already alive.

As far as the U.S. committing genocide in Iraq, you need to show proof of that. I googled it and did not get anything. It seems that it is not a fact but just a fantasy in your mind.

???

China was accused by Uyghur people of genocide but what they did does not fit the definition of genocide (The Uyghur Tribunal cited birth control and sterilisation measures allegedly carried out by the state against the Uyghurs as the primary reason for reaching its conclusion on Thursday.). They did not kill anyone that was already alive.

As far as the U.S. committing genocide in Iraq, you need to show proof of that. I googled it and did not get anything. It seems that it is not a fact but just a fantasy in your mind.

“These actions have been described as the forced assimilation of Xinjiang, or as an ethnocide or cultural genocide,[25][26] or as genocide. Those accusing China of genocide point to intentional acts committed by the Chinese government that they say run afoul of Article II of the Genocide Convention,[27][28][29] which prohibits "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part," a "racial or religious group" including "causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group" and "measures intended to prevent births within the group".[30]”

That’s literally genocide.

I’m making a point. Some folks— generally those on the far fringe of the left— like to accuse the US of “genocide” in Iraq, which is nonsensical— just as nonsensical as claiming Russia’s actions are “genocidal”. Civilians die in war. It’s tragic, but it’s happened for literally thousands of years, and there’s only so much that can be done to avert it.

View attachment 67380652

I don't know what he'll do, but an ultimatum from us is ill advised, imo. This is a war between Russia and NATO; China can (and will) do what is best for China. We've eaten enough blowback from sanctions. Leave China out of it, Joe. Expressing his opinion is fine, but I am totally opposed to any actions arising from China's decision.

“These actions have been described as the forced assimilation of Xinjiang, or as an ethnocide or cultural genocide,[25][26] or as genocide. Those accusing China of genocide point to intentional acts committed by the Chinese government that they say run afoul of Article II of the Genocide Convention,[27][28][29] which prohibits "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part," a "racial or religious group" including "causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group" and "measures intended to prevent births within the group".[30]”

That’s literally genocide.

I’m making a point. Some folks— generally those on the far fringe of the left— like to accuse the US of “genocide” in Iraq, which is nonsensical— just as nonsensical as claiming Russia’s actions are “genocidal”. Civilians die in war. It’s tragic, but it’s happened for literally thousands of years, and there’s only so much that can be done to avert it.
Wow, I disagree totally with your last paragraph (in bold). Civilians do die in wars as casualties of the fighting, but in the case of Russia/Ukraine war, they are being targeted. They are bombing schools, churches, hospitals and normal neighborhoods where there are NO SOLDIERS. They are trying to debase the population (not just win a war) so that they give up. That is genocide, in and of itself.

As far as the China situation, the definition of genocide in the Uyghur case was arrived at by the Uyghurs themselves. The actual definition of genocide does not specifically cite birth control and sterilization as genocide:

"the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group"

China is not killing anyone, just not allowing them to reproduce. It is a form of genocide but it is not to the point where people that are already alive are killed and their right to live (given that they have already been born) is not being taken away.

It is not the same as what is happening in Russia:

Ukrainedestruction.jpg

There were no troops there or anywhere near there! These buildings (and innocent civilians) were targeted. They are not the consequences of war.

Last edited:
I don't know what he'll do, but an ultimatum from us is ill advised, imo. This is a war between Russia and NATO; China can (and will) do what is best for China. We've eaten enough blowback from sanctions. Leave China out of it, Joe. Expressing his opinion is fine, but I am totally opposed to any actions arising from China's decision.
What needs to be cleared up is who is for "the right to live" and who isn't.

The right to live is world-wide (it is not a country's decision). We need to know to what degree any nation is prepared to go, especially when other nations (not their own) are involved.

View attachment 67380652

What they've always done...prioritize China

Wow, I disagree totally with your last paragraph (in bold). Civilians do die in wars as casualties of the fighting, but in the case of Russia/Ukraine war, they are being targeted. They are bombing schools, churches, hospitals and normal neighborhoods where there are NO SOLDIERS. They are trying to debase the population (not just win a war) so that they give up. That is genocide, in and of itself.

As far as the China situation, the definition of genocide in the Uyghur case was arrived at by the Uyghurs themselves. The actual definition of genocide does not specifically cite birth control and sterilization as genocide:

"the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group"

China is not killing anyone, just not allowing them to reproduce. It is a form of genocide but it is not to the point where people that are already alive are killed and their right to live (given that they have already been born) is not being taken away.

It is not the same as what is happening in Russia:

View attachment 67380675

There were no troops there or anywhere near there! These buildings (and innocent civilians) were targeted. They are not the consequences of war.

Ah, so does that mean Haditha makes the US guilty of genocide? After all, that was a deliberate effort to terrorize the local populace into giving up on the insurgency.

Furthermore, given that the US conducted similar air campaigns against Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, does that mean we were “committing genocide” throughout World War Two?

Your definition of the term is a flop on every level.

As I already established, genocide goes far beyond “just” killing people. The fact of the matter is that China is committing genocide....and Russia is carrying out a normal military campaign. A brutal one, yes, but not “genocide” under any actual definition of the term.

Ah, so does that mean Haditha makes the US guilty of genocide? After all, that was a deliberate effort to terrorize the local populace into giving up on the insurgency.

Furthermore, given that the US conducted similar air campaigns against Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, does that mean we were “committing genocide” throughout World War Two?

Your definition of the term is a flop on every level.

As I already established, genocide goes far beyond “just” killing people. The fact of the matter is that China is committing genocide....and Russia is carrying out a normal military campaign. A brutal one, yes, but not “genocide” under any actual definition of the term.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. The reality is that what you or I think is meaningless.

Here is what is being said worldwide officially.

Vladimir Putin Is Committing Genocide In Ukraine

Will Russian President Vladimir Putin commit genocide in Ukraine? The short answer is that he already has, at least according to the definition provided by the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:

I feel sad that it was so easy to prove you wrong.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. The reality is that what you or I think is meaningless.

Here is what is being said worldwide officially.

Vladimir Putin Is Committing Genocide In Ukraine

Will Russian President Vladimir Putin commit genocide in Ukraine? The short answer is that he already has, at least according to the definition provided by the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:

I feel sad that it was so easy to prove you wrong.

😂

What a joke. More than half your article is hysterical fearmongering about Putin’s “body language”and fantasizing about how Putin “might just kill all the Ukrainians to prevent an insurgency”.

Hell, the ENTIRE article is hysterical fearmongering.

I feel sad you are dumb enough to buy that crap 😂

😂

What a joke. More than half your article is hysterical fearmongering about Putin’s “body language”and fantasizing about how Putin “might just kill all the Ukrainians to prevent an insurgency”.

Hell, the ENTIRE article is hysterical fearmongering.

I feel sad you are dumb enough to buy that crap 😂
"dumb enough to buy that crap"

Well, if that is the case, it should be easy to prove your point and disprove mine!

Here is my proof:

ukrainebcompilation.jpg

and....

Ukrainemariupoltheatreaxed.png

Now show me YOUR proof to the contrary.

"dumb enough to buy that crap"

Well, if that is the case, it should be easy to prove your point and disprove mine!

Here is my proof:

View attachment 67380794

and....

View attachment 67380795

Now show me YOUR proof to the contrary.

Gee, does that mean the US committed “genocide” in Afghanistan because of the Kunduz hospital blast?

As I said before, hysterical fearmongering about what Putin supposedly might do in the future is not evidence of genocide.

Russia's economy was already shit... China has more to lose... They'll be careful, and try to play the middle of the road... But they know who and what their economy depends on. And that's not Putin..

And their economy sure as hell doesn't depend on Russia...

Fascinating that after the USSR fell how stupid the Russian people were.. Huge country, lots of people, lots of natural resources... Yet they went back to a moron dictator like Putin, so they can stand in line for toilet paper again..

Idiots..

Gee, does that mean the US committed “genocide” in Afghanistan because of the Kunduz hospital blast?

As I said before, hysterical fearmongering about what Putin supposedly might do in the future is not evidence of genocide.
I am starting to get very disappointed in your ability to debate. It seems you are simply trying to prove your points no matter what, meaning that truth and fact are not important. Debating with people like that is useless because the truth is not the objective, getting their balls waxed is.

Regarding Kunduz:

What tragic incident happened – as described in the Kunduz Afghanistan case study – that compelled US forces to re-evaluate how tactical operations are supported and conducted? The Medicins Sans Frontieres (Doctors without Borders) trauma center was mistakenly targeted in an airstrike.May 4, 2019

https://www.ihatecbts.com/cbts/2019/5/4/law-of-war-low-answers

Putin is TARGETING schools, hospitals, churches, and residential buildings. These are not "mistakes of war" but genocide. He is trying to wipe out the Ukranian people, not just win his war.

I will not debate this point with you anymore. You have your goal in this thread and it isn't finding the truth. It is waxing your balls. I have no interest in doing that. Your balls are of no interest to me, much less waxing them.

Back
Top Bottom