• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tomorrow’s Debate

Trump should drop a box of depends diapers off on Bidens podium and say"You might shit the democrats but you can't shit the republicans'

How is writing off losses a terrible thing? It is an option available to every American and Canadian. I recommend you do that too in those situations, it has certainly helped me out in my life.

Trump should drop a box of depends diapers off on Bidens podium and say"You might shit the democrats but you can't shit the republicans'

Maybe Biden could drop a toilet roll on Trump's podium and remind him, "You might think we can't see the shit on your shoe..."

Iḿ watching but it will be a cringe-fest. It's going to be like watching a slow-motion car wreck. I can't believe this is what America gets to pick from. Tweddle dick, or Tweddle Dumb. I would have thought America could do better, but I've lost faith in humanity since Trumps been in office.

I think I'll watch the two elderlies tell us how it's better for America to go backward and hope nobody has a stroke on air like Paul.

Don't kid yourself, they both wear diapers. Every time I see Donald waddle down to the podium I have to give Melania credit for sticking in there.

I think the killer question that Biden needs to ask is this: "Mr. President, the American people want to know, who do you owe that 421 million dollars to?" The implication could simply be, foreign powers, or shady lenders, or people who seek to exact a certain policy in exchange. Of course, Trump will lie about it, but the question will resonate long after the debate.

I think the killer question that Biden needs to ask is this: "Mr. President, the American people want to know, who do you owe that 421 million dollars to?" The implication could simply be, foreign powers, or shady lenders, or people who seek to exact a certain policy in exchange. Of course, Trump will lie about it, but the question will resonate long after the debate.
They don't show his cash flow though. So that debt means very little unless they can show that it's beyond him to cover through his yearly earnings.

Don't kid yourself, they both wear diapers. Every time I see Donald waddle down to the podium I have to give Melania credit for sticking in there.

Did you see Jared Nadler sh#t himself on TV?

President Trump looked STRONG tonight ... Biden ... not so much.

They don't show his cash flow though. So that debt means very little unless they can show that it's beyond him to cover through his yearly earnings.
Two things: first, that doesn't address the question I posed - the source of the debt is independently relevant because it addresses who he is beholden to (follow the money); second, according to his own records, it IS beyond him to cover - otherwise he wouldn't be booking such enormous losses. Of course, another issue is whether those losses are genuine, or a tax dodge.

Iḿ watching but it will be a cringe-fest. It's going to be like watching a slow-motion car wreck. I can't believe this is what America gets to pick from. Tweddle dick, or Tweddle Dumb. I would have thought America could do better, but I've lost faith in humanity since Trumps been in office.

I think I'll watch the two elderlies tell us how it's better for America to go backward and hope nobody has a stroke on air like Paul.
Turns out it was a full- speed wreck.

Did you see Jared Nadler sh#t himself on TV?

President Trump looked STRONG tonight ... Biden ... not so much.
LMAO! Sure, tell yourself that. I won't interfere with what you've got going on in there.

Two things: first, that doesn't address the question I posed - the source of the debt is independently relevant because it addresses who he is beholden to (follow the money); second, according to his own records, it IS beyond him to cover - otherwise he wouldn't be booking such enormous losses. Of course, another issue is whether those losses are genuine, or a tax dodge.
That doesn't show all the money he has access to though but I do get your follow the money point.

Back
Top Bottom