• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tom Cotton hits a new low, even for R's (not an easy task)

Oh, I'm sure he understands it. He just knows that his uneducated base doesn't know that and his saying it makes them love him more and will, thus re-elect him.
Being familiar with Cotton’s history, I wouldn’t argue with you.

Any suggestions on how we can unite to effectively counter this assault on our voting rights?

Contact your local Political Party and elected rep offices to offer your services registering people to vote and getting them to the polls in the districts where suppression efforts are being focused. DO NOT LET THEM PALM YOU OFF. The Pary Eloi are sipping lattes, watching democracy drown with arm stretched out for a lifeline, "Oh, look at that. Whatever shall we do? Refill?" If you want a chuckle, ask them what their message is. If you like the message, ask why you haven't heard it. Both should be real knee-slappers.

josh hawley says 'not so fast' when pointing to tom cotton as the most unpatriotic SOB in congress:

Seems pretty tame compared to the shit Kavanaugh was almost buried in. Seems like Gorsuch took some crap, too.
Minor point-- Cavanaugh was and is an alchololic, mysogynistic prick. Jackson is a brilliant jurist who has lived a blemish free life.

But don't let facts get in your way.

Minor point-- Cavanaugh was and is an alchololic, mysogynistic prick. Jackson is a brilliant jurist who has lived a blemish free life.
"Miniscule Point" is more like it; as sharp as a basketball. Jackson is only a "brilliance jurist" to the far left and the media - oops I repeated myself.
But don't let facts get in your way.
You didn't present any facts, just standard leftwing disinformation.

Back
Top Bottom