• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tom Barrack

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I wonder what Mr. Barrack is experiencing right now. His net worth is just north of the billion dollar mark and he finds himself incarcerated for the better part of a week. That certainly calls for an attitude adjustment.

I wonder what Mr. Barrack is experiencing right now. His net worth is just north of the billion dollar mark and he finds himself incarcerated for the better part of a week. That certainly calls for an attitude adjustment.
Put him in with the general population, he might find out what bending over really means.

Put him in with the general population, he might find out what bending over really means.
You know the old saying. If you can't do the time, ...................................................... !!

You know the old saying. If you can't do the time, ...................................................... !!
I read that to register, you fill out a form and pay $ 305……

He bought out the jail. He'll be fine. They're probably even shipping in hookers and blow.

EDIT: lol. I knew I'd heard the name recently. Another Trump turd.

He'll roll on the Trumps unless he commits suicide first.

He'll roll on the Trumps unless he commits suicide first.
One of the talking head lawyers stated that the way the indictment was sealed and worded, they thought the chance of him turning were remote.

Trump is portrayed as the victim of a duping…

No idea who Tom Barrack is.

What does he care if that happens? Eventually he will get out and will STILL be sitting pretty on that big trunk of money.

Back
Top Bottom