• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tolerance: the Homosexuals favorite Buzzword

Shamgar

Banned
Reaction score
Tolerance: the Homosexuals favorite Buzzword

buzz·word n.

1. A word or phrase connected with a specialized field or group that usually sounds important or technical and is used primarily to impress laypersons: “‘Sensitivity’ is the buzzword in the beauty industry this fall” (ADWEEK).
2. A stylish or trendy word or phrase.

tolerance0027xs.jpg

Yeah, good thing Jesus didn't have tolerance. He didn't even tolerate prostitutes. Oh wait. According to the Bible he did.

And nothing looks worse than mangling the Bible by saying one thing and then putting the names of the verses after it. Especially when the verses don't say that. But do as you please. It's your mythology.

shuamort said:
Yeah, good thing Jesus didn't have tolerance. He didn't even tolerate prostitutes. Oh wait. According to the Bible he did.

And nothing looks worse than mangling the Bible by saying one thing and then putting the names of the verses after it. Especially when the verses don't say that. But do as you please. It's your mythology.

Funny, God doesn't discrimante against homosexuals . . .you must be listening to Pastor Rep Tile.

Shamgar said:
Funny, God doesn't discrimante against homosexuals . . .you must be listening to Pastor Rep Tile.
Wow, it's like a Jack Chick tract. Of course, I don't listen to any purveyors of mythologies.

shuamort said:
Wow, it's like a Jack Chick tract. Of course, I don't listen to any purveyors of mythologies.

Well obviously you do since the biggest myth around is that God doesn't discriminate against homosexuals.

Gandhi>Bush said:
:eek:

He's got pictures! It must be true!

Gandhi>Bush relies on unsubstantiated claims . . . so he must be "right." :lol: :lol:

Why are you using the section of the Bible that are supposed to be against homosexuality which are commonly thought to be mistranslated? I don't see why you're not using the best section against it. Though in my interpretation there is no condemnation of it.

YamiB. said:
Why are you using the section of the Bible that are supposed to be against homosexuality which are commonly thought to be mistranslated? I don't see why you're not using the best section against it. Though in my interpretation there is no condemnation of it.

Sure the homosexuals mistranslate many things . .that is why they think they are entering the kingdom of heaven.

Shamgar said:
Well obviously you do since the biggest myth around is that God doesn't discriminate against homosexuals.

Do you think everything in the bible is literal?

Shamgar said:
Sure the homosexuals mistranslate many things . .that is why they think they are entering the kingdom of heaven.

It have so much trouble telling if a person is trying to be funny or is just stupid.

Bigbird said:
Do you think everything in the bible is literal?

Lets' see homosexuals are called dogs in the Scriptures . . . yet the homosexuals I see don't have 4 legs and a tail . . . yet homosexuals are excluded from the kingdom. . . I guess that would a "No" to your question and a "Yes" that homosexuals are excluded form the kingdom whether they have tails or not.

Deuteronomy 23: 17 There shall be no harlot of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. {whore: or, sodomitess} 18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of an harlot, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination to the LORD thy God.

Shamgar said:
Lets' see homosexuals are called dogs in the Scriptures . . . yet the homosexuals I see don't have 4 legs and a tail . . . yet homosexuals are excluded from the kingdom. . . I guess that would a "No" to your question and a "Yes" that homosexuals are excluded form the kingdom whether they have tails or not.

Deuteronomy 23: 17 There shall be no harlot of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. {whore: or, sodomitess} 18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of an harlot, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination to the LORD thy God.

Sham-the-man! My old friend. Wasn't getting kicked off 4forums.com enough for you?

Honey, your diatribe won't work here either.

...and to prove I'm not making up stories here, here's a cut-and-paste of the LAST post-tag (tag only, as the rest of the post is actually a non-sequetor) he made on 4forums.com before he was banned.

05-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Shamgar
Banned

Why don't you tell everyone here how your name calling and general insulting behavior got you tossed?

Why don't we allow anyone who questions your motives to go see for themselves...shall we?

http://www.4forums.com/political/search.php?searchid=52516

JustineCredible said:
Sham-the-man! My old friend. Wasn't getting kicked off 4forums.com enough for you?

Hey I see you've changed your avatar . . . I see your more subtle now . . . Hahahahaha.

Oh the righteous are kicked out of many places by people like you . . . . and since your kind isn't even allowed in the kingdom of heaven I will have the last laugh any way . . . . :lol: :lol:

Shamgar said:
Oh the righteous are kicked out of many places by people like you . . . . and since your kind isn't even allowed in the kingdom of heaven I will have the last laugh any way . . . . :lol: :lol:
It's funny when an atheist knows more about Christianity than the Christians. What's the one Christian rule that all have to abide to and they will then get into heaven?

Shamgar said:
Hey I see you've changed your avatar . . . I see your more subtle now . . . Hahahahaha.

No, I used this same avatar on 4forums.com, but had changed it before you came along. Would you like I used the same one as on 4forums.com? Okay, I have no problem with that. If it makes you happy.
BTW: the avatar I use on 4forums.com and will be using here, is a character based loosely on the Beowolf ledgend. Just an FYI, if you were curious.

Sham-the-man said:
Oh the righteous are kicked out of many places by people like you . . . .

People like me? I'm sorry, I can't tell, are you critisizing the fact that I'm gay or are you upset that I'm right that our Government is actually SECULAR and thus discussions about LAW in the US should be maintained on a SECULAR level?

Sham-the-man said:
and since your kind isn't even allowed in the kingdom of heaven I will have the last laugh any way . . . . :lol: :lol:

Yuppers, you'll be laughing your whole way down to Hell. Duo, BobNelson and I will be holding your room for you. You know the one with the view of the lake of fire you wanted. The one you reserved when you JUDGED US!

JustineCredible said:
No, I used this same avatar on 4forums.com, but had changed it before you came along. Would you like I used the same one as on 4forums.com?

Actually like I said on the other forum I would like to get a copy of the image . . .how about posting it here? Just use a hotlink or you will upset the moderators.

JustineCredible said:
People like me? I'm sorry, I can't tell, are you critisizing the fact that I'm gay or are you upset that I'm right that our Government is actually SECULAR and thus discussions about LAW in the US should be maintained on a SECULAR level?

Well I see thinks haven't changed from there to here . . . as we went over this there. . .

Actually I have dozens of new images since I was at the last forum. . .

shuamort said:
It's funny when an atheist knows more about Christianity than the Christians. What's the one Christian rule that all have to abide to and they will then get into heaven?

Yes, but that is what you are supposed to think . . .

2 Thess 2: 9 Even him , whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deception of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all may be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Shamgar said:
Yes, but that is what you are supposed to think . . .

2 Thess 2: 9 Even him , whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deception of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all may be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Bad christian. Bad!
2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 2:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No buffet for you. You have to go through the whole supper.

shuamort said:
Bad christian. Bad!
2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 2:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No buffet for you. You have to go through the whole supper.

Well since you take things out of context here is some context showing you are the bad . . . but you can think what you since it is your fantasy . . .

Romans 1: 24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. {more: or, rather} 26 For this cause God gave them up to vile affections: for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was due. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not proper; {to retain: or, to acknowledge} {a reprobate...: or, a mind void of judgment or, an unapproving mind} 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: {without natural...: or unsociable} 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they who commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. {have...: or, consent with}

Shamgar said:
Well since you take things out of context here is some context showing you are the bad . . . but you can think what you since it is your fantasy . . .
Out of context? Pfft. Learn yer Bible. Understand your religion/mythology. According to the New Testament, the only thing preventing a person from going to heaven is not having accepted Jesus into their hearts.

Shamgar said:
Romans 1: 24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. {more: or, rather} 26 For this cause God gave them up to vile affections: for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was due. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not proper; {to retain: or, to acknowledge} {a reprobate...: or, a mind void of judgment or, an unapproving mind} 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: {without natural...: or unsociable} 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they who commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. {have...: or, consent with}
Still doesn't bar a Christian from going to heaven. Try as you might with your cartoons and crayons to prove.

Shamgar said:

to correct you thought a sodomite is someone who doesn't do it in the missionary position, and why doesn't the bible state anythign about lesbians being bad?

And should we be sotning our neighbors if they work on sunday? or selling our daughters into slavery? or not letting peopel with STD's near the altar of a church all of that is in the bible. Why do you get to pick and choose which rules to follow?

Bigbird said:
Why do you get to pick and choose which rules to follow?
Because it's easier to hate than to love. It's easier to buffet than to understand. It's easier to believe in mythology than see reality.

Shamgar said:

Lol being Righteous is the not anywhere near the same as stupid..

but you being one of those 2 makes sense why you would think that.

shuamort said:
Out of context? Pfft. Learn yer Bible. Understand your religion/mythology. According to the New Testament, the only thing preventing a person from going to heaven is not having accepted Jesus into their hearts.

Wow your understand of Scriptures is amazing . . . . being a nonbeliever . . . . hahahaha
you must have gotten a copy of another nonbeliver's catchpharase bible . . .

Oh but God decide's whose heart to harden and whose to soften to believe . . . not you . . .

Romans 9: 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? By no means. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith to Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might show my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore he hath mercy on whom he will have mercy , and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then to me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it , Why hast thou made me thus? {repliest...: or, answerest again, or, disputest with God?} 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel to honour, and another to dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: {fitted: or, made up} 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had before prepared for glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Hosea, I will call them my people, who were not my people; and her beloved, who was not beloved. 26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said to them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

shuamort said:
Still doesn't bar a Christian from going to heaven. Try as you might with your cartoons and crayons to prove.

Well I will never get a vessel for common use to belive anything different since they belive the lie . . .

Back
Top Bottom