• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

Sorry, I don't debate with people who think Sandy Hook was a hoax. I also don't debate with people who think the earth is flat. Just not worth it. Especially not on a thread about a totally different topic.

So, ya got nuthin'. Just as I figured. No fact, no agenda explanations, no victims statements, no shell casings, just "you don't debate". Awesome.
And you wonder why people question it.

No, its about gun control. Name one piece of mental health legislation that came in the wake of Sandy Hook.

No, its about gun control. Name one piece of mental health legislation that came in the wake of Sandy Hook.

??? What? Not everything can be fixed with laws. Not that gun violence can be either. Certainly lots of discussions on solutions arose re: mental health. And outside CT, how many gun control laws were enacted? They all failed here.

That's your example of a conclusion YOU DREW???? :doh

I do believe New York is "outside CT". As well as Colorado.

I do believe New York is "outside CT". As well as Colorado.

So then some of their agenda worked. Still doesnt mean it was a conspiracy. People take advantage of every tragedy. Look at Ferguson. And I only consider that a tragedy for the cop.

Still ridiculous to conclude what you did just because no mental health legislation was enacted, if that is indeed the case.

So, ya got nuthin'. Just as I figured. No fact, no agenda explanations, no victims statements, no shell casings, just "you don't debate". Awesome.
And you wonder why people question it.

Should I repeat myself?
"Sorry, I don't debate with people who think Sandy Hook was a hoax. I also don't debate with people who think the earth is flat. Just not worth it. Especially not on a thread about a totally different topic."

Should I repeat myself?
"Sorry, I don't debate with people who think Sandy Hook was a hoax. I also don't debate with people who think the earth is flat. Just not worth it. Especially not on a thread about a totally different topic."

Hmm, what was that. Repeat it again.

Re: Mom Shot, Killed By 2-Year-Old Son at Walmart

That's what mine uses, a transfer bar. :thumbs:

Safety (firearms) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
But I am right. Lursa, and you are unwilling to debate clear merits of the statement by many that all or much of it is a hoax.

I am debating you and you have provided little or nothing but cryptic single word 'hints.'

Feel free to tell me something specific that you believe to debate. I have made my position clear.

So this is a discussion I just had with my cousin. We were talking about where our parents kept the guns in our house when we were young. And we were talking about how when we were to young to understand the danger we didn't know where the key was. But then we started talking more and honestly...I can't remember a time I didn't understand that guns weren't toys.

It is harsh, but this was so preventable as to be a predictable event. It was eventually going to happen if she was that irresponsible . And I hate saying that. It was an accident. And that child is going to live with that for their life. Even if they can't remember it. Tragic.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…