• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Todd Heap accidentally hits, kills daughter

Very tragic and extremely sad turn of events. It's bad enough to lose your kid to an auto accident, being the person who was actually behind the wheel must be almost unbearable.

Very tragic and extremely sad turn of events. It's bad enough to lose your kid to an auto accident, being the person who was actually behind the wheel must be almost unbearable.

I've accidentally killed a kitten before by stepping on it and I was shaken up for a while. I can't even imagine accidentally killing you're own child. My heart aches for him and his family.

I've known a few people who were responsible, however unintentionally, for their child's death. I cannot imagine this unbearable burden.

That is fierce. No one deserves that.

That's horrible. It might not be the right answer, and would just hurt more people, but I feel if I were responsible for the death of my child then my own suicide would be inevitable.

That's horrible. It might not be the right answer, and would just hurt more people, but I feel if I were responsible for the death of my child then my own suicide would be inevitable.

I understand that. If I were in Todd Heap's shoes, I hope I could overcome that and find peace somehow, but suicide would naturally be contemplated.

Back
Top Bottom