• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today's visit to my local dispensary

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Had a great time visiting this afternoon. Walked out with $450 worth of three different sativa strains that were highly recommended by the staff, who all use their products. Too bad Jack Herer's Flowers was not available. It may be seasonal.

Interesting that there was a wide difference in the customers visiting early on a Monday afternoon. Many were women >70 y/o. Male customers seemed to be younger to middle aged. I seem to have been the oldest.

My wife told me that many ofnher elderly female friends use MM for various ailments.

The CanPay app on my Samsung Android table works every time. There is a $500 limit on their transactions. They are apparently nationwide.

It is a unique experience to buy legal pot that is high grade.

The strains purchased: Dream Queen; Amnesia Haze; Durban

Last edited:
I gotta admit even after a couple years I get a bit excited every time I go to see what's new, and I go every week.

I'll have to check out CanPay, because the banks aren't comfortable with these shops yet so it's cash only half the time.

I gotta admit even after a couple years I get a bit excited every time I go to see what's new, and I go every week.

I'll have to check out CanPay, because the banks aren't comfortable with these shops yet so it's cash only half the time.

If I can download & setup CanPay with my banking info, anyone can do it. Fourth time I've used it. I let the sales guys play with my tablet when it's time to pay for my tab. It generates a QR code on my tablet that they then scan. That sets up a transfer from my checking account that somehow gets around Fed banking/pot restrictions. Give it a try. Most dispensaries are set up to use it.

3_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Had a great time visiting this afternoon. Walked out with $450 worth of three different sativa strains that were highly recommended by the staff, who all use their products. Too bad Jack Herer's Flowers was not available. It may be seasonal.

Interesting that there was a wide difference in the customers visiting early on a Monday afternoon. Many were women >70 y/o. Male customers seemed to be younger to middle aged. I seem to have been the oldest.

My wife told me that many ofnher elderly female friends use MM for various ailments.

The CanPay app on my Samsung Android table works every time. There is a $500 limit on their transactions. They are apparently nationwide.

I need to try Jack Herer, it is fairly available in AZ. I did score some coveted Girl Scout Cookies last week, I just need to find when the quality Gelato comes back (has to be from one certain grower).

It is great to search via leafly and find the good stuff, I don't care what it costs anymore for good flower.

I need to try Jack Herer, it is fairly available in AZ. I did score some coveted Girl Scout Cookies last week, I just need to find when the quality Gelato comes back (has to be from one certain grower).

It is great to search via leafly and find the good stuff, I don't care what it costs anymore for good flower.

There were 2 young people behind the sales counter. They both personally recommended the sativa strains I bought. They recommend you buy a 3 months supply. My usage runs about $100/month. I used to spend more on alcohol. Can't do that anymore so I do what I have to do by 2PM then get stoned on the Jack Herer. I'm looking forward to getting into some of the new sativa tomorrow.

There were 2 young people behind the sales counter. They both personally recommended the sativa strains I bought. They recommend you buy a 3 months supply. My usage runs about $100/month. I used to spend more on alcohol. Can't do that anymore so I do what I have to do by 2PM then get stoned on the Jack Herer. I'm looking forward to getting into some of the new sativa tomorrow.
I've been leaning more into hybrids, I have a pure sativa called "Mumbles", its OK, but I have been trying to find Sour Diesel flower to no avail, I'll try Jack Herer when I burn out the rest of my Key Lime Pie and Gelato and OG Kush.

If it's ever legal here, I'm going for the Mid 90s Watch A Show And Go To McDonald's strain. These kids like the A Horse Kicked Me In The Head And Then Flew To The Moon strains.

I've been leaning more into hybrids, I have a pure sativa called "Mumbles", its OK, but I have been trying to find Sour Diesel flower to no avail, I'll try Jack Herer when I burn out the rest of my Key Lime Pie and Gelato and OG Kush.

I spent $450 today for what feels like a 6-9 month supply. I haven't opened the paper bag yet but it weighs several pounds. This is the first time a smoker has recommended particular strains to me.

I have personally experience dramatic visual hallucinations with pot I've gotten there. My bedroom turned into a matrix of brightly lit & colored cubes. I could not move because I could not see the floor & was afraid to move because I didn't know where I was going. Some how I got into the TV room but had to ask my wife for directions to the bathroom & our house is not that big that you need directions. So THC in the right amounts is a potent hallucinogen. It was an interesting experience.

Now I know where they got the lyric 'one toke over the line'.

Not coincidentally there is a new vape shop opened up in the same strip mall. I'm looking at a Yocan EVOLVE XL+ to vape some concentrate.

Cool. I'm growing Durban Poison this year. Had good results with Malawi last couple years and thought I'd try a different African sativa.
Looks good so far.

If it's ever legal here, I'm going for the Mid 90s Watch A Show And Go To McDonald's strain. These kids like the A Horse Kicked Me In The Head And Then Flew To The Moon strains.

I have a good idea as to where you live & Jesus will return before they legalize pot.

Cool. I'm growing Durban Poison this year. Had good results with Malawi last couple years and thought I'd try a different African sativa.
Looks good so far.

Very nice. I think I proved that at high doses of THC you do visually hallucinate. I see little stuff like colored patterns on my monitor. If you see stuff that isn't there, that's hallucinating. I find that state very entertaining. I've been to Disneyland but this stuff beats that experience.

It took me a good year and a half to get kind of used to it.

Back
Top Bottom