• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today's paradox and hypocrisy

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
trump supporters will generally praise, perhaps for more than anything else regarding his presidency, George Washington refusing to be made king, and limiting himself to democratic rule.

And yet, they support trump when he does the opposite, having no respect for democracy, and wanting to be a king. One more example of how blinded they are by hate of Democrats, and cult-like.

trump supporters will generally praise, perhaps for more than anything else regarding his presidency, George Washington refusing to be made king, and limiting himself to democratic rule.

And yet, they support trump when he does the opposite, having no respect for democracy, and wanting to be a king. One more example of how blinded they are by hate of Democrats, and cult-like.

Not being a king was the worst mistake Washington ever made. Hopefully Trump rights that wrong.

Not being a king was the worst mistake Washington ever made. Hopefully Trump rights that wrong.

We behead Kings in this country, but a bullet will do for any would be Kings here.

We behead Kings in this country, but a bullet will do for any would be Kings here.

Perhaps you should consider getting help for these homicidal fantasies. I hear it's available online now.

Trump's not trying to be a king he's just showing the gonads to stand up to the Democrat party its mass media wing. Big improvement over the last two Republican presidents.

Perhaps you should consider getting help for these homicidal fantasies. I hear it's available online now.

Maybe you shouldn't act like a traitor to the Republic.

Trump's not trying to be a king he's just showing the gonads to stand up to the Democrat party its mass media wing. Big improvement over the last two Republican presidents.

Does he show them to you often?

Maybe you shouldn't act like a traitor to the Republic.

I'm serious. It's not healthy to go around with so much hate in your heart.

No, but word is he showed them to Nancy and she ran from the room in tears.

Were they that ugly, guess that is why he has to pay hookers to sleep with him.

I'm serious. It's not healthy to go around with so much hate in your heart.

Healthier than openly being a Traitor to the Republic.

Back
Top Bottom