• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Today Trump and His Allies Have Lost in Court in Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Minnesota, and Wisconsin

Can you give me the link that proves he "lost" that suit, please?

Also the link to your second claim. Thank you
Those are not claims they are historically known facts and I assume you have Google...

Summary of losses in court today suffered by Trump and his allies:

Trump and his allies are now 1-46 in post-election litigation according to Marc Elias of Democracy Docket.

- Arizona Court DENIES Election Contest. Court: "Plaintiff has not proven that the Biden/Harris ticket did not receive the highest number of votes." (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Nevada Court DISMISSES with prejudice Trump Election Contest! (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Michigan DENIES Trump's application to appeal his court loss to stop the counting of absentee ballots in Michigan.

- 11th Circuit DISMISSES Georgia Kraken appeal.

- Minnesota Supreme Court DISMISSES Republican lawsuit seeking to delay the certification of the election.

- Wisconsin Supreme Court DENIES application by conservative group to invalidate results of the election. (majority says throwing out an election is pretty brazen)

Reference:

--

Dear Trump supporters:

It's over.

Trump lost.

Trump is a loser.

Biden won.

Get over it.
Trump backers are the lowest level of ignorant rubes.

F their feelings.

He has to pay back BLM big time Get ready for billions in reparations all going through BLM, who engineered the biggest vote fraud in history through their theft, thuggery and intimidation. I should say Kamala because Biden already suggested he may come up with "some disease" when the questions get too tough for him.
Gosh, that sure is stupid shit.

Just thought all of you should see what a Biden administration has in store for him. This is being spread around through cut and past because FB won't allow it to be shared.

I tolerated (Obama) for 8 years and although I didn't vote for him, I only hoped the best for him, never said " Not my President " because he certainly was the President of the United States.
Hey, do you remember all the Obama admin people that got indicted or jailed?

Neither do I, because there were none.

He has to pay back BLM big time Get ready for billions in reparations all going through BLM, who engineered the biggest vote fraud in history through their theft, thuggery and intimidation. I should say Kamala because Biden already suggested he may come up with "some disease" when the questions get too tough for him.
1607153141965.png

Just thought all of you should see what a Biden administration has in store for him. This is being spread around through cut and past because FB won't allow it to be shared.

I tolerated (Obama) for 8 years and although I didn't vote for him, I only hoped the best for him, never said " Not my President " because he certainly was the President of the United States.
**Reduced for space and wanted to address this part.

You personally may not have said that, but others did say that while Obama was in office. So don't pretend it was something that was made up by liberals for Trump (Bush faced it a bit too, as did Clinton).

Sean Hannity is a right wing pundit. And I don't care if you watch him, believe him, whatever. Many of Trump's supporters do watch Hannity, do take what he says as gospel. And he said it.

Most liberals did not actually say "Not my President" towards Trump. I have said he is my President, but that doesn't mean I support or approve of him. He's a buffoon. I have no issue telling people I did not vote for him in either election.

And white wingers are helpless victims who are going to lay down and take it as we steal the election from you. 😂
You are stealing the election and we will never, ever forget it.

Rock of Gibraltar faith in proven bullshit is the hallmark of trumpism.
Did you not read that the head of BLM said Biden owed them?

Did you not also hear that they want billions for the black "community"?

They can now say proudly "Riots, looting and burning innocent people works!"

My God, you guys are even more delicate than I imagined. How do grown men (are you a man? It's been lied about since the internet got poisoned by AOL and Web-TV.) how grown men can display this degree of victimstance on a world stage is just mind-boggling.
It's cool, Grand Mal. Biden is a lame duck president. He cannot do anything in his presidency and we will remember come 2022 and 2024

You all live in a bubble of Anderson Coopers,Don Lemons and late night TV where you think conservatives are stupid idiots and think that your guy really did win. We all know better When 75% of the Republicans think there was major fraud, that is a harbinger of things to come for you guys.

Now it's BLM?

BLM kicked all yall's asses?

So much for the whole white superiority thing, huh?
WHAT white supremacy? It is blacks that have the power now. Many whites are afraid of them.

It's cool, Grand Mal. Biden is a lame duck president. He cannot do anything in his presidency and we will remember come 2022 and 2024

You all live in a bubble of Anderson Coopers,Don Lemons and late night TV where you think conservatives are stupid idiots and think that your guy really did win. We all know better When 75% of the Republicans think there was major fraud, that is a harbinger of things to come for you guys.
Really did win???

HAHAHAHAHA

No one cares that you are pissed off people didn't like Trump.
Ummmm, I didn't do the write up. Since all of you left wingers here live in a bubble, I am just passing along to you the sentiment from America. We are extremely angry and next time, it just may be us who riots.

Those are not claims they are historically known facts and I assume you have Google...
Folks, whenever someone does this, you know he's lying.

Gosh, that sure is stupid shit.
That "stupid" shit is all verifiably true, though. BLM head DID say Biden owed them. BLM did say they want billions for the black communities. Only exaggeration is that they haven't said they want it funneled through BLM, but that is what the cowards will do, so the blacks don't riot again.

That "stupid" shit is all verifiably true, though. BLM head DID say Biden owed them. BLM did say they want billions for the black communities. Only exaggeration is that they haven't said they want it funneled through BLM, but that is what the cowards will do, so the blacks don't riot again.
So what? They can say what they want.

Ummmm, I didn't do the write up. Since all of you left wingers here live in a bubble, I am just passing along to you the sentiment from America. We are extremely angry and next time, it just may be us who riots.
Oooooh. You're angry. Lol

Hey, do you remember all the Obama admin people that got indicted or jailed?

Neither do I, because there were none.
Do you remember that Obama had two black attorney generals...one of whom said he was Obama's wing man and the other who schemed with Bill Clinton for an hour on the tarmac to not mention Hillary's emails? Do you remember that the majority of the FBI were/are Clinton lovers? Oh, I guess you forgot

Do you remember that Obama had two black attorney generals...one of whom said he was Obama's wing man and the other who schemed with Bill Clinton for an hour on the tarmac to not mention Hillary's emails? Do you remember that the majority of the FBI were/are Clinton lovers? Oh, I guess you forgot
Yeah they were great

**Reduced for space and wanted to address this part.

You personally may not have said that, but others did say that while Obama was in office. So don't pretend it was something that was made up by liberals for Trump (Bush faced it a bit too, as did Clinton).

Sean Hannity is a right wing pundit. And I don't care if you watch him, believe him, whatever. Many of Trump's supporters do watch Hannity, do take what he says as gospel. And he said it.

Most liberals did not actually say "Not my President" towards Trump. I have said he is my President, but that doesn't mean I support or approve of him. He's a buffoon. I have no issue telling people I did not vote for him in either election.
What you're desscribing is not even close to the way Trump has been treated by YOUR party. We will NOT firget

What you guys don't know is that our side loves Donald Trump and see all of you as arrogant elitists who stole an election. This is not something that we will forgive and forget. Not a chance. You better hope you take both those senate seats. But, even if you do, your side will be out in 2022.

You should inform the authorities about this biggest vote fraud in history. I'm sure they will be concerned. I think the right collectively has brain death disease.

Back
Top Bottom