• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Today Trump and His Allies Have Lost in Court in Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Minnesota, and Wisconsin

It's like winning the election over and over again. This is awesome!

I wonder if the idiots realize how many laughs we all have at their expense.
Democrats are thugs.

I watched it back in the Bush Jr days (I actually watched Olbermann and O'Reilly at the time, unironically), but I don't really watch cable news anymore. I still read the website, among others. Not everything is dreck, but not my first stop for news either.
It just cracks me up that the loudest critics of FoxNews are addicted to the propaganda on MSNBC and CNN

If this is the best you have, quit while you are very behind.
Bakctacha. WHen you resort to whining about FoxNews, you've lost whatever point you are making.

Wow you sure have quite an active imagination. Either that or you are a bald faced liar.
Nope. Logic and common sense is all it takes, and dispensing with the PC just because people are black.

How would you know? You only read the NY Times, WaPo and CNN. They decided not to cover it.
Still waiting... so are courts across the US.

Just thought all of you should see what a Biden administration has in store for him. This is being spread around through cut and past because FB won't allow it to be shared.

I tolerated (Obama) for 8 years and although I didn't vote for him, I only hoped the best for him, never said " Not my President " because he certainly was the President of the United States.
Here is my issue with the whole, “let us all be a United States again” that we heard from Joe Biden.
For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have scorched the earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.
The problem is 72+ million of us have memories longer than a hamster.
We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments
We remember the constant “not our president” and the “Resistance…”
We remember Maxine Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.
We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out of a restaurant.
We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
We remember riots, and looting
We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media
We remember riots and looting(vagina hats and all) the day after the inauguration.
We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.
We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.
This list is endless, but you get the idea.
My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me!
Now, you expect Unity?
Copy and paste because FB wouldn't let me share.

This Goebbelsian lie has been going around for some time. Can you give some examples of his white supremacy? Thanks.
Shall we begin with the seventies when he lost a law suit for not renting to blacks, or skip to the full page ad calling for the execution of five innocent black youths that he still to this day has not apologized for???

Nope. Logic and common sense is all it takes, and dispensing with the PC just because people are black.

You don't know what logic and common sense are judging by your posts.

I'm basing the number on what Marc Elias is saying. Click on his Twitter account. Read the documents on the Democracy Docket website. Verify it yourself.

And when he's using this number he includes the cases filed by the Trump campaign and also by Trump's fellow Republicans who are filing lawsuits in order to help Trump. That's why I use the phrase, "Trump and his allies."

Fair enough.

Sure doesn't look good for democracy, does it? A very diverse collection of little tricks, frauds, crimes and incompetence - played perfectly by and in conjunction with the plutocrats 24/7 perpetual bio-terrorism making the wealthiest people on earth wealthier, obliterating the middle class competition, and conditioning people to forced total submission controlled by terror and the police - added together constituting the greatest crime and theft in known human history.

It does appear that democracy lost and corporate fascist plutocracy won. Reagan said democracy could be lost in one generation. He was wrong. It can be lost in 1 election.

This goes far, far beyond anything about Donald Trump. But, then, you fully support book burning censorship and banning -being silenced as if to not exist - decided by the wealthiest people and corporations. They will decide not only what you may say, but also what you may read. Big Tech has acknowledged the ban people for what they read, not just what they write. And all the rest lost by the lose of democracy and the relevancy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. All it takes is totally taking over all info sources and shouting "Epidemic!" like shouting fire in a crowded theater.

If this debate between us was on Twitter, you could be equally banned just for reading my messages. But then the new PROGRESSIVE (not liberal) Democratic Party and most Democrats like you insist that corporations can do anything they want to and if you don't like it then don't do business with them. (BTW, have you ever looked at how few blacks and Latinos those white male big tech gzillionaires' corporations hire? They will rule us both - as you wish.)

Summary of losses in court today suffered by Trump and his allies:

Trump and his allies are now 1-46 in post-election litigation according to Marc Elias of Democracy Docket.

- Arizona Court DENIES Election Contest. Court: "Plaintiff has not proven that the Biden/Harris ticket did not receive the highest number of votes." (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Nevada Court DISMISSES with prejudice Trump Election Contest! (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Michigan DENIES Trump's application to appeal his court loss to stop the counting of absentee ballots in Michigan.

- 11th Circuit DISMISSES Georgia Kraken appeal.

- Minnesota Supreme Court DISMISSES Republican lawsuit seeking to delay the certification of the election.

- Wisconsin Supreme Court DENIES application by conservative group to invalidate results of the election. (majority says throwing out an election is pretty brazen)

Reference:

--

Dear Trump supporters:

It's over.

Trump lost.

Trump is a loser.

Biden won.

Get over it.

Its like watching him loose the election on a permanent loop, luv it!

Shall we begin with the seventies when he lost a law suit for not renting to blacks, or skip to the full page ad calling for the execution of five innocent black youths that he still to this day has not apologized for???
Can you give me the link that proves he "lost" that suit, please?

Also the link to your second claim. Thank you

He has to pay back BLM big time Get ready for billions in reparations all going through BLM, who engineered the biggest vote fraud in history through their theft, thuggery and intimidation. I should say Kamala because Biden already suggested he may come up with "some disease" when the questions get too tough for him.

Rock of Gibraltar faith in proven bullshit is the hallmark of trumpism.

Translated: What the great Paradoxical posted IS true, but since it talked bad about black people, it's racist, and no one can ever ever do that because their feelings are easily hurt.

That's funny coming from the cupcakes that can't admit their fool candidate got his fat ass kicked by over 7 million votes. I'm cool with true conservatives that have values whether i agree with them or not, but Trumpers make me want to puke.

1607142235640.png

Has Judge Judy had a whack at it yet? I just want her and Trump, one on one and she will eat him alive. Willy Wonka flashbacks of-GOOD DAY SIR!!

Just thought all of you should see what a Biden administration has in store for him. This is being spread around through cut and past because FB won't allow it to be shared.

I tolerated (Obama) for 8 years and although I didn't vote for him, I only hoped the best for him, never said " Not my President " because he certainly was the President of the United States.
Here is my issue with the whole, “let us all be a United States again” that we heard from Joe Biden.
For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have scorched the earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember riots and looting(vagina hats and all) the day after the inauguration.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.
My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me!
Now, you expect Unity?
My God, you guys are even more delicate than I imagined. How do grown men (are you a man? It's been lied about since the internet got poisoned by AOL and Web-TV.) how grown men can display this degree of victimstance on a world stage is just mind-boggling.

He has to pay back BLM big time Get ready for billions in reparations all going through BLM, who engineered the biggest vote fraud in history through their theft, thuggery and intimidation. I should say Kamala because Biden already suggested he may come up with "some disease" when the questions get too tough for him.
Now it's BLM?

BLM kicked all yall's asses?

So much for the whole white superiority thing, huh?

Fair enough.

Sure doesn't look good for democracy, does it? A very diverse collection of little tricks, frauds, crimes and incompetence - played perfectly by and in conjunction with the plutocrats 24/7 perpetual bio-terrorism making the wealthiest people on earth wealthier, obliterating the middle class competition, and conditioning people to forced total submission controlled by terror and the police - added together constituting the greatest crime and theft in known human history.

It does appear that democracy lost and corporate fascist plutocracy won. Reagan said democracy could be lost in one generation. He was wrong. It can be lost in 1 election.

This goes far, far beyond anything about Donald Trump. But, then, you fully support book burning censorship and banning -being silenced as if to not exist - decided by the wealthiest people and corporations. They will decide not only what you may say, but also what you may read. Big Tech has acknowledged the ban people for what they read, not just what they write. And all the rest lost by the lose of democracy and the relevancy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. All it takes is totally taking over all info sources and shouting "Epidemic!" like shouting fire in a crowded theater.

If this debate between us was on Twitter, you could be equally banned just for reading my messages. But then the new PROGRESSIVE (not liberal) Democratic Party and most Democrats like you insist that corporations can do anything they want to and if you don't like it then don't do business with them. (BTW, have you ever looked at how few blacks and Latinos those white male big tech gzillionaires' corporations hire? They will rule us both - as you wish.)

Is this copypasta? If not, it is now.

Now, you expect Unity?

No one cares that you are pissed off people didn't like Trump.

Back
Top Bottom