• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Today Trump and His Allies Have Lost in Court in Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Minnesota, and Wisconsin

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Summary of losses in court today suffered by Trump and his allies:

Trump and his allies are now 1-46 in post-election litigation according to Marc Elias of Democracy Docket.

- Arizona Court DENIES Election Contest. Court: "Plaintiff has not proven that the Biden/Harris ticket did not receive the highest number of votes." (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Nevada Court DISMISSES with prejudice Trump Election Contest! (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Michigan DENIES Trump's application to appeal his court loss to stop the counting of absentee ballots in Michigan.

- 11th Circuit DISMISSES Georgia Kraken appeal.

- Minnesota Supreme Court DISMISSES Republican lawsuit seeking to delay the certification of the election.

- Wisconsin Supreme Court DENIES application by conservative group to invalidate results of the election. (majority says throwing out an election is pretty brazen)

Reference:

--

Dear Trump supporters:

It's over.

Trump lost.

Trump is a loser.

Biden won.

Get over it.

This will not dissuade the grotesque spectacle from continuing though.

Still have a long road ahead of us.

The remainder of this clown show is going to feel as long as all the time that has preceded it and what is always true about Trump and his retarded supporters?

Tomorrow will always be worse.

So there's that to look forward to.

Better lawyers (than Trump's) below. And I'm not talking about the real people they're portraying...

Erin Brockovich | Film Review | Spirituality & Practice

Trump and his allies are now 1-46 in post-election litigation according to Marc Elias of Democracy Docket.

- Arizona Court DENIES Election Contest. Court: "Plaintiff has not proven that the Biden/Harris ticket did not receive the highest number of votes." (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Nevada Court DISMISSES with prejudice Trump Election Contest! (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Michigan DENIES Trump's application to appeal his court loss to stop the counting of absentee ballots in Michigan.

- Minnesota Supreme Court DISMISSES Republican lawsuit seeking to delay the certification of the election.

- Wisconsin Supreme Court DENIES application by conservative group to invalidate results of the election. (majority says throwing out an election is pretty brazen)

Reference:

--

Dear Trump supporters:

It's over.

Trump lost.

Trump is a loser.

Biden won.

Get over it.
So wait....you're saying there's a chance. Lol

Reference:

--

Dear Trump supporters:

It's over.

Trump lost.

Trump is a loser.

Biden won.

Get over it.
Thank God he was stopped. Does anyone think he would ever relinquish the White House after 4 more years? I don‘t think so. By then, his consolidation of power would have been complete.

This will not dissuade the grotesque spectacle from continuing though.

Still have a long road ahead of us.

The remainder of this clown show is going to feel as long as all the time that has preceded it and what is always true about Trump and his retarded supporters?

Tomorrow will always be worse.

So there's that to look forward to.
He has to pay back BLM big time Get ready for billions in reparations all going through BLM, who engineered the biggest vote fraud in history through their theft, thuggery and intimidation. I should say Kamala because Biden already suggested he may come up with "some disease" when the questions get too tough for him.

He has to pay back BLM big time Get ready for billions in reparations all going through BLM, who engineered the biggest vote fraud in history through their theft, thuggery and intimidation. I should say Kamala because Biden already suggested he may come up with "some disease" when the questions get too tough for him.
The truth is starting to get to you. Lol

Look kid, I'm just not in the mood for the game you're playing.

Trump's dumb lawyers lose yet another case and this poster starts talking about Black people.

Surprised?

Reference:

--

Dear Trump supporters:

It's over.

Trump lost.

Trump is a loser.

Biden won.

Get over it.

As I heard somebody saying, one more loss and they will pick the first draft next season.

Trump's dumb lawyers lose yet another case and this poster starts talking about Black people.

Surprised?
You know NOTHING about how the process works.

Thank God he was stopped. Does anyone think he would ever relinquish the White House after 4 more years? I don‘t think so. By then, his consolidation of power would have been complete.

At this point, given all the talk of martial law and executions, I honestly don't think there would have been another election for President had Trump won this one.

I agree with you 100%. This is my honest, sincere opinion as well. This is not hyperbole. We would have become a dictatorship of some sort. Maybe not overnight, even Emperor Augustus, after the Roman Republic fell, had to feign he wasn't the emperor for years, but it would eventually happen. I sincerely believe this.

And here's the shitty part. If the election had been closer Trump, his supporters, and Republicans would have succeeded in overturning the election. Imagine if it was just one state in dispute with a few hundred votes in play?

And here's the real shitty part. Nobody trusts Republicans to respect election results anymore. At this point we all know if any Democratic Party candidate runs for office for President in the future there is now a more than zero percent chance Republicans will simply refuse to honor the results of the election. That is the kind of world we live in now. And despite the fact Trump will no longer be President soon, we are still in a danger zone, because which Republican elected officials have stood up against Trump? Romney? Some random dude in GA named Gabriel Sterling? A brave lawyer in Michigan (remember one of the Republicans on the election board abstained). That's about it.

And look at this forum. You have a few whackos arguing for martial law. There are only a few random Republicans saying anything. The vast majority of Republicans and Trump supporters are like, "Well, I dunno. Derpity derp. Maybe Trump has a point." Hardly any of them are criticizing Trump or condemning Trump or condemning the talk of martial law, etc. They are all just basically staying silent and toeing the line. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom