• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today.... These are the kind of fake news headlines the public is subject to reading....

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Today, we have witnessed this from Trump haters media outlets... These are just a few of the fake news headlines the public is subject to reading regarding the reopening of the government....Should be a crime. :lol:

And such utter :bs
Take a look at a few of the real dillies, whoppers, complete lies. :lol:

Trump Loses on Wall and Declares Victory

Trump Agrees to Reopen Government for 3 Weeks in Surprise Retreat From Wall

My favorite fake news headline...

Brace yourselves..:lol:

Teump lost, Period

Last edited:
Here's another:

Trump loses on Wall, Trix Declares Victory.

Today.... These are the kind of fake news headlines the public is subject to reading....

Such utter :bs

Teump lost, Period
Bloomberg, WaPo, and NYT - charter members of the Propaganda Ministry of the Democratic Party. :cool:

Now Pelosi is playing pissy with the SOTU. If I were Trump I'd tell her - Ok, talk to you next year. And then schedule a televised major address. As far as I can find the President is only required to report on the state of the Union "from time to time" no requirement for annual speech.

Last edited:
Today, we have witnessed this from Trump haters media outlets... These are just a few of the fake news headlines the public is subject to reading regarding the reopening of the government....Should be a crime. :lol:

Teump lost, Period

The propaganda is getting increasingly sloppy as desperation sets in.

Mueller failed to understand that he needed to get his job done on some kind of reasonable time frame.

Teump lost, Period

The only lie here is you trying to declare those lies.

Your desperation is fun to watch.

The propaganda is getting increasingly sloppy as desperation sets in.

Mueller failed to understand that he needed to get his job done on some kind of reasonable time frame.

Well he’s way ahead of the timeframe the dumb anti-Hillary foaming at the mouth idiots did with over 6 YEARS of investigation. Guess your fake eastern training still makes you make hypocritical comments.

Teump lost, Period

Hmmmm let’s see trump said he wouldn’t reopen the government without wall funding. And what is he doing? Agreeing to reopen the government without wall funding. So yeah he caved in under pressure.

Teump lost, Period

I like this one...a video from CNN.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1088863291303227395

Hmmmm let’s see trump said he wouldn’t reopen the government without wall funding. And what is he doing? Agreeing to reopen the government without wall funding. So yeah he caved in under pressure.
It's called negotiation.

. . . Mach acts stupid

I don't think those who continue to act stupid realize there's a whole lot of new sheriffs in town. :2razz:

He got Dems to commit to negotiate on the wall/border security.
How are you getting this backwards.

The Democrats demanded government be re-opened, and to continue negotiations on border security after.
Trump said he wanted the wall, else he'd continue the shut down.

Trump has now agreed to the Democrats position, to re-open government, and continue border security negotiations after.

Maybe you were just jealous. Fine. This is now also correct:

Trump loses on Wall, Bullseye Declares Victory.

Trump basically gave the SOTU from the Rose Garden this afternoon. /thread

Teump lost, Period

can you post any facts that prove all of those are factual "lies" . heck can you post ONE fact that makes ANY OF THEM factual lies?
please do so, thanks!

He got Dems to commit to negotiate on the wall/border security.

That is exactly what they said they would do by opening the government back up.

So... how is doing what they said they would do a “win”?

The only lie here is you trying to declare those lies.

Your desperation is fun to watch.

My last and final post to you. ....
Nobody pays much attention to you.
Why should I?

Bye bye...:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom