• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today.... These are the kind of fake news headlines the public is subject to reading....

How are you getting this backwards.

The Democrats demanded government be re-opened, and to continue negotiations on border security after.
Trump said he wanted the wall, else he'd continue the shut down.

Trump has now agreed to the Democrats position, to re-open government, and continue border security negotiations after.

Maybe you were just jealous. Fine. This is now also correct:

Trump loses on Wall, Bullseye Declares Victory.
LOL, not exactly. Pelosi wanted to jet off on a boondoggle, refused to negotiate and but never laid out a "open government and we'll negotiate" in any meeting with Trump until today. Sound bytes don't count.

That is exactly what they said they would do by opening the government back up.

So... how is doing what they said they would do a “win”?
Did they ever show up at the WH when Trump invited them? Nope. Pelosi tried to escape the country with a expensive junket with 93 of her closest family and friends. What she says in front of a camera is a sound byte not a negotiation,

Today, we have witnessed this from Trump haters media outlets... These are just a few of the fake news headlines the public is subject to reading regarding the reopening of the government....Should be a crime. :lol:

And such utter :bs
Take a look at a few of the real dillies, whoppers, complete lies. :lol:

Trump Loses on Wall and Declares Victory

Trump Agrees to Reopen Government for 3 Weeks in Surprise Retreat From Wall

My favorite fake news headline...

Brace yourselves..:lol:

Teump lost, Period

lol...Let's ask Ann Coulter and Tomi Lahern who won today.

Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/stat...0?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I’m happy federal workers will be paid but @realDonaldTrump just allowed Nancy to walk all over him. It’s President Trump, not President Pelosi. Act like it. #BuildThatWall

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/stat...6?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

/thread

/thread

America is still losing, we are still getting worse, this is what The Better People focus on.

Cruelty and refusal to be civil and refusal to follow rules when the "wrong" people are winning is the road to Hell.

For the most part, the voters don't care about extremists like them or you.
Go back to the drawing board.

Did they ever show up at the WH when Trump invited them? Nope. Pelosi tried to escape the country with a expensive junket with 93 of her closest family and friends. What she says in front of a camera is a sound byte not a negotiation,

They made it clear that they would not negotiate while the Government was shut down. So why would they show up to negotiations?

Trump opened the government... now they will negotiate.

Still trying to figure out the win here for Trump.

Nancy taking out the conservatives

For the most part, the voters don't care about extremists like them or you.
Go back to the drawing board.

For the most part, Trump is the last guy in that scene I embedded in post 36.

Lick those wounds, Trix. You'll need them to heal within 3 weeks.

The Democrats demanded government be re-opened, and to continue negotiations on border security after.

Trump has now agreed to the Democrats position, to re-open government, and continue border security negotiations after.

Did you purposely miss the last paragraph of Trump's speech today?

So let me be very clear: We really have no choice but to build a powerful wall or steel barrier. If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the government will either shut down on February 15th, again, or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security.

Or...maybe you just don't understand the position he put the Dems...and the Republicans...in. I'll spell it out.

1. Dems demand he open the government and then negotiate.

2. Trump says, "Okay. The government is open. BUT...you have 3 weeks to negotiate. If you were even THINKING of running a game on me (and, of course, they were), if you don't give me the deal I want I might let the government shut down again, only it'll be your fault this time, or I might just declare a national emergency and build the wall anyway."

What Trump did was shrink the box that Chuck and Nancy put themselves in.

1. They cannot give Trump the money he wants. Their supporters will crucify them.

2. They cannot NOT give Trump the money he wants because THEY will be responsible for what happens. Their supporters will crucify them.

Chuck and Nancy are screwed and people are starting to realize it. Even CNN is starting to realize it.

Oh...wait...I forgot to talk about the Republicans. You know...the ones who don't like Trump but thought they had cover because they thought the Dems had him over a barrel? This puts them on notice, too. Support him or they will be included in with the Dems and get crucified...only it'll be by the Republican base.

Last edited:
Apparently you've never done any negotiation.

Yes many times but you have no clue about it obviously. What’s funny is you guys think trump holding firm on the wall was “negotiating” and now that he has caved you call it “negotiating” so the only thing you have proven is your partisan as hell because no matter how foolish trump looks you will always praise him.

Bloomberg, WaPo, and NYT - charter members of the Propaganda Ministry of the Democratic Party. :cool:

Now Pelosi is playing pissy with the SOTU. If I were Trump I'd tell her - Ok, talk to you next year. And then schedule a televised major address. As far as I can find the President is only required to report on the state of the Union "from time to time" no requirement for annual speech.

Pro-Trump Media Stars Despair After Trump Caves on Shutdown

:lamo

Yes many times but you have no clue about it obviously. What’s funny is you guys think trump holding firm on the wall was “negotiating” and now that he has caved you call it “negotiating” so the only thing you have proven is your partisan as hell because no matter how foolish trump looks you will always praise him.
Sure, you obviously are a master negotiator. :roll:

2 words. Fox News.

Sure, you obviously are a master negotiator. :roll:

Compared to you and trump, yep I am. See I don’t go around bragging about holding firm on something and then cave in.

America is still losing, we are still getting worse, this is what The Better People focus on.

Cruelty and refusal to be civil and refusal to follow rules when the "wrong" people are winning is the road to Hell.

Nancy taking out the conservatives

You're using the Daily Beast as a source? Desperate much?

The sad part is Daily Beast (even as partisan as they are) still tell the truth more than Trumptard :lamo

Today, we have witnessed this from Trump haters media outlets... These are just a few of the fake news headlines the public is subject to reading regarding the reopening of the government....Should be a crime. :lol:

And such utter :bs
Take a look at a few of the real dillies, whoppers, complete lies. :lol:

Trump Loses on Wall and Declares Victory

Trump Agrees to Reopen Government for 3 Weeks in Surprise Retreat From Wall

My favorite fake news headline...

Brace yourselves..:lol:

Teump lost, Period

These are opinion pieces that you don't have to agree with. Assuming you got past the title. They are not hard news items nor were they represented as such.

Back
Top Bottom