• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today is Trans Visibility Day

Do you personally know anyone who is openly trans?

• Total voters
You say transgender isn't feelings, but surely it is.

Transgender is a general term that describes people whose gender identity, or their internal sense of being male, female, or something else, does not match their sex.

How can an internal sense of identity be anything other than a feeling?
I feel sad today. Feelings change much more frequently than your actual sense of identity which is a much more solid state.

I believe you are wrong on that. Crossdressing is usually where it all starts with sex changers, this is a fact.
umm no. Ive cross suited and dressed, i have no desire to change sex. In fact in my high school in Alabama we had an opposite day, way before reich wingers got in a tizzy about this shit now, where students were able to wear clothes of the opposite gender. Guess what? Ill bet you NONE of them actually wanted to change their sex and still maintain their sex at birth. Sometimes sisters get their brothers to play with more girly toys with them. Hell my two sisters dragged me to watch a chick flick that bored me to tears!

Drag queens and kings are not people that want to change their sex.

Transvestite people have been around for thousands of years, nobody has made them go away, and nobody is making transvestite people go away.

All this drama just gets tiresome actually.
Ummmm…….. actually……. Should i?……… There have been regimes that actually tried to make them and all research about trans people disappear…

umm no. Ive cross suited and dressed, i have no desire to change sex. In fact in my high school in Alabama we had an opposite day, way before reich wingers got in a tizzy about this shit now, where students were able to wear clothes of the opposite gender. Guess what? Ill bet you NONE of them actually wanted to change their sex and still maintain their sex at birth.
Yeah, they had one of those "opposite days" when I was in high school. Lots of girls participated and dressed up as boys. Mainly your cheerleader types would dress up like football players and then act like they were scratching balls. A very view number of boys dressed up like girls, but they were mostly already kind of sissy and therefore "suspect" anyway. You know, guys in glee club, drama class, or who took home economics classes. Any normal guys dressing up like girls on "backwards day" and it was pretty much an open invitation to an ass kicking, which happened a lot.

Now that I recall, a fun trick to play was to tell the freshman boys that everybody was participating during backwards day, and they should all dress up like girls too. It was a ruse of course, none of us upperclassmen participated, and then for those boys who showed up dressed like girls their entire day was miserable with the taunts and comments. It was kind of funny, especially when girls would offer the guys dressed like sissies if they needed a tampon. I recall a PE coach ribbing one guy coming into the locker room so badly, the freshman started to cry, which only made the taunts even worse.

Yeah, lots of "fun" LOL.

Sometimes sisters get their brothers to play with more girly toys with them.
What, like when the younger brother is two? No father worth a damn would let his son play with dolls.

Hell my two sisters dragged me to watch a chick flick that bored me to tears!
Going to see a "chick flick" with a date is fine. But we didn't go to enjoy the movie, it was all part of the game of getting into her pants.
Not with sisters, of couse.

Drag queens and kings are not people that want to change their sex.
"Drag queens" are usually men who play that "role" in prison in exchange for cigarettes or protection.

Holding outdated views is your right. What's not your right is to force them onto other people. (y)
LOL "force"????

You mean how the left attempts to FORCE people to use wrong genders in school and the workplace, or be threatened with punishment? Forced like that?

My views are my views. Hopefully my views are upsetting some people once they realize I am seriously NOT going to be coerced into playing along with their false narratives about biology and sexuality. I will not be compelled to relieve somebody else of their state of confusion/
Two sexes: male of female. Two genders: male of female.

PERIOD!

Yeah, they had one of those "opposite days" when I was in high school. Lots of girls participated and dressed up as boys. Mainly your cheerleader types would dress up like football players and then act like they were scratching balls. A very view number of boys dressed up like girls, but they were mostly already kind of sissy and therefore "suspect" anyway. You know, guys in glee club, drama class, or who took home economics classes. Any normal guys dressing up like girls on "backwards day" and it was pretty much an open invitation to an ass kicking, which happened a lot.

Now that I recall, a fun trick to play was to tell the freshman boys that everybody was participating during backwards day, and they should all dress up like girls too. It was a ruse of course, none of us upperclassmen participated, and then for those boys who showed up dressed like girls their entire day was miserable with the taunts and comments. It was kind of funny, especially when girls would offer the guys dressed like sissies if they needed a tampon. I recall a PE coach ribbing one guy coming into the locker room so badly, the freshman started to cry, which only made the taunts even worse.

Yeah, lots of "fun" LOL.

What, like when the younger brother is two? No father worth a damn would let his son play with dolls.

Going to see a "chick flick" with a date is fine. But we didn't go to enjoy the movie, it was all part of the game of getting into her pants.
Not with sisters, of couse.

"Drag queens" are usually men who play that "role" in prison in exchange for cigarettes or protection.
Oooooooooookay you are just beyond reasoning with ciao.

As to CJ, Is heterosexual also a made-up word?
Heterosexual is synonymous with normal. Heterosexual never replaces any other natural definition of sex and/or gender.
Somebody had to make up descriptions like "CIS' in order to support a new false paradigm.

Heterosexual is synonymous with normal. Heterosexual never replaces any other natural definition of sex and/or gender.
Somebody had to make up descriptions like "CIS' in order to support a new false paradigm.
Homosexual or bisexual is no less normal than heterosexual.

CIS is the alternative to transgender or non-binary. Both trans and non-binary have always existed, as long as we have social records. It is very normal for 0.01% of the population, despite what you want to believe. Are you insulted if someone calls you CISgender?

Homosexual or bisexual is no less normal than heterosexual.

CIS is the alternative to transgender or non-binary. Both trans and non-binary have always existed, as long as we have social records. It is very normal for 0.01% of the population, despite what you want to believe. Are you insulted if someone calls you CISgender?
You're trying to have an intellectual discussion in 2022 with some who is still living in the 1970s and peaked in high school. Good luck with that.

You're trying to have an intellectual discussion in 2022 with some who is still living in the 1970s and peaked in high school. Good luck with that.
Thanks for putting it in that manner.

There is no such thing as "CIS" a totally made up term.

Transvestites like RuPaul are homosexuals, so again, you are incorrect.
Cis simply means same. So those who identify with the gender they were assigned from birth are cis gendered.

Back
Top Bottom