• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today is Mother's Day. This is what the Former President Had to Say Today

Almost impossible for him to surprise me anymore.
It would probably require him to say or do something that ultimately was about benefitting others and not him. But that aint gonna happen.

Mr. Positive strikes again. He's complaining about a horse but doesn't even give a nod to the mothers of america.

Donald trump, a has been who used to be president. It's all about the donald.

Meah, the world is laughing alright........

VF0520_American-Presidents_Lede.jpg

......at the man trying desperately to remain relevant.

No one (besides the cult) wants his advice.

Not to worry, the media is going to keep it all tamped down. They did a terrible job of vetting Joe Biden for the American public. Everyone knows that Trump got the vaccines produced and Biden is just lying most of the time with everthing to do with the China Virus.
Huge news bruh.

Mr. Positive strikes again. He's complaining about a horse but doesn't even give a nod to the mothers of america.

Donald trump, a has been who used to be president. It's all about the donald.

The irony is that the guy is a Trumpet and Trump is the king of cheating.

LOL, he is such scum.

Don't you think anyone else 75 years old who talked like this would be put in a home?
Why did you try to connect something that has nothing to do with Mother's Day to Mother's Day?

My guess is he wasn't invited to the derby, and he lost at the off track betting store in the local strip mall...

I mean is there really a booky who is stupid enough to trust him???

Back
Top Bottom