• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today is Father's Day

ric27

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God commanded you, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you

Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God commanded you, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you

SOB!!!!!!! I know this is against forum Rules to have this post, but thanks for reminding me dude, that was gonna be a fail and a half on my part!!!!

This also extends to take care of the old folk once they are no longer able to take care of themselves.

My dad past away a few years ago. I think of him often and thank him for providing me with good guidance to live by.

My dad is having heart sugery tomorrow, so I took the boys to see him today at the VA hospital. Eventhough he cleared it with his nurse yesterday, I still got yelled at for bringing children in under 12 by another employee. I guess someone was having a bad day. I was glad he got to see them though. He has a 50/50 chance of making it through the surgery.

My dad is having heart sugery tomorrow, so I took the boys to see him today at the VA hospital. Eventhough he cleared it with his nurse yesterday, I still got yelled at for bringing children in under 12 by another employee. I guess someone was having a bad day. I was glad he got to see them though. He has a 50/50 chance of making it through the surgery.

All the best to your father Rogue.

Prayers for your Dad.

Back
Top Bottom