• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today in "Interesting Stats"

You'll need a source for that fat one.
just look at the supreme court, or the district courts, or the ACLU, etc. These are nonsense lawsuits because democrats are power-hungry and obsessed

just look at the supreme court, or the district courts, or the ACLU, etc. These are nonsense lawsuits because democrats are power-hungry and obsessed
Actually no. The party that tried to steal the election - the Republicans - are, quite obviously, the ones who are power hungry and obsessed.

Your OPINION is noted and dismissed.

of course it is because you know Im right
No, because I asked for a factual backup and you gave me an opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one.

You are again asserting that Trump did not have the support of the Republican party elites during his one term as President?
I didn't stutter.

Normally, when people make an assertion on a debate forum, they provide a few pieces of evidence to support their assertion.
The only thing the GOP Republicans...in the Senate...supported Trump on was tax reform, and then, it was only THEIR reform. They didn't give him what HE wanted, which included closing loopholes. Everything else...the wall, Obamacare, DACA...you name it, they didn't support him.

I didn't stutter.

The only thing the GOP Republicans...in the Senate...supported Trump on was tax reform, and then, it was only THEIR reform. They didn't give him what HE wanted, which included closing loopholes. Everything else...the wall, Obamacare, DACA...you name it, they didn't support him.
Nice try at deflection. This thread isn't about legislation, it's about corruption.

So, give us evidence that the lack of support from the republican elites caused corruption to be unearthed in Trump's administration.

Last edited:
No, because I asked for a factual backup and you gave me an opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one.
look at organizations like UCLA, these are extremely powerful organizations

There are lawsuits at trump for simply trying to curb obamacare, judicial tyranny is real

George H. W. Bush was a likely criminal, who was an unindicted co-conspirator who obstructed investigation into his crimes, and pardoned a slate of Reagan/Bush officials corruptly.

Anyone else noticing a particular trend?

This trend has been going on for decades. Five presidents had a total of five indictments. After that the next four republican presidents had a total of three hundred and thirty three indictments.

The trend I've noticed, republicans in general don't seem to mind they elect criminals.

Anyone else noticing a particular trend?

Now realize that :
1) the DEM's and FBI illegally tried to Spy and frame Trump, under Obama! This was FAR worse than Nixon trying to get a leg up on his comp!
2) Schemer had a Kangaroo Court session to bring fake charges against Trump...
3) This Puff piece does not show how many of these "Indictments" resulted in guilty charges....
4) Remember what they say about Statistics....

But if manipulation of the Masses makes you happy, keep on keepin' on.... Drink that Cool aid!

look at organizations like UCLA, these are extremely powerful organizations

There are lawsuits at trump for simply trying to curb obamacare, judicial tyranny is real
More opinion. Not sure what the Bruins have to do with anything...

Nice try at deflection. This thread isn't about legislation, it's about corruption.

So, give us evidence that the lack of support from the republican elites caused corruption to be unearthed in Trump's administration.
???

I haven't said anything about that.

This is what I've been talking about:

Trump had no support from the Republican party "elites" during his one-term presidency? Hmmm.
No. He didn't.​

Simple explanation: The Elites take care of their own.

What? You don't actually believe those other administrations were pure as snow, do you? Hell, Obama alone got away with multiple scandals where people in his administration should have gone to jail...not to mention that whole Trump/Russia nonsense. Political corruption at its best.

Of course, he's not a political Elite. That's why he was under attack during his entire first term...and even now.

Please re-read your own posts if you'd like more clarity. I'm done with your rabbit hole. Have a lovely evening.

Back
Top Bottom