• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To those who date women --- do you feel deceived by her makeup?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Do you see makeup on women to be a form of deception? I had a friend on FB post that question and ask for opinions. I thought it was an interesting question to ponder. What do you all think? Here are some befores/afters of women with and without makeup.

amazing-makeup-before-after-2.jpg

before-and-after-makeup-photos-vadim-andreev-5-e1381195360127.jpg

before-and-after-makeup-photos-vadim-andreev-9.jpg

before-and-after-makeup-photos-vadim-andreev-311.jpg

Makeup-Before-and-After-03.jpg

Those transformations are pretty dramatic. I don't think I would mind, as long as her self esteem didn't dip whenever she went without makeup. I would probably be thrilled if I met her while she was the before picture only to pick her up for a date in the after picture. I like makeup and perfume on women, I think it's often thoughtful and attractive.

Never worn make up and it's never stopped me being a floozie.

Really girls, we're beautiful as we are. Liberate yourselves from all that crap and stop making the cosmetics industry so rich.

Btw, two of the girls above have clinical acne which can be treated medically, after which they wouldn't need make up.

not a form of deception any more than wearing clothes is. my opinion is that if you want to wear makeup, cool. if not, cool.

Deception implies something bad.

In nature there are plenty of animals who use deception (camouflage).
I think make-up enhances my wife's natural beauty.

Do you see makeup on women to be a form of deception? I had a friend on FB post that question and ask for opinions. I thought it was an interesting question to ponder. What do you all think? Here are some befores/afters of women with and without makeup.

View attachment 67205259

View attachment 67205260

View attachment 67205261

View attachment 67205262

View attachment 67205263

Greetings, Josie. :2wave:

I'll probably go shopping for new makeup first thing in the morning! :lamo

When I was in my 20's it might have been deception but now I don't even think about it. Since I'm no longer worried about that girl who looks 20 maybe being 16 it's just a non-issue.

Not at all. I'd just ask them to do my makeup. :lol:

Also, very progressive thread title. Makes me proud! lol

I had "To the men of DP..." but then I changed it. :)

I've never seen it as deception or anything.

Only one girl I dated though... Just used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, caked it on eh.

She would hug me, leave residue all over my shirt.

Nah. I know the score. I can tell when a woman is made up. If it is a couple dates I don't care. But if we are dating awhile and I find she refuses to be around me without makeup, even when lounging at home, I might get concerned she is insecure, which can be a turnoff.

And the second and fourth transformations are insane. That is almost an art form.

Why do women wear perfume and makeup?

Because they're ugly and they smell bad.

I don't wear make-up. Few men (at least those interested in women and are not in the entertainment industry) seem to do so either.

Thus women get to see us in all our...natural "Glory," if you can call it that. The know exactly what they are getting, at least looks-wise.

I don't like that kind of make-up on women, I prefer minor highlights to enhance natural features.

I consider it deceptive, and frankly a waste of time since that old saying "men go out hoping to get laid, women go out knowing they can get laid" is basically true.

I want the woman I wake up with to look like the woman I went to sleep with.

View attachment 67205259

View attachment 67205260

View attachment 67205261

I think the photos above look kind of photoshopped. The tone of blonde girl's hair color changes from left to right, and the other two women have significantly less wrinkles. I don't think makeup and cover wrinkles like that, or am I wrong???

Meh.

Don't care. I like a rocken hot body.

Last edited:
I think the photos above look kind of photoshopped. The tone of blonde girl's hair color changes from left to right, and the other two women have significantly less wrinkles. I don't think makeup and cover wrinkles like that, or am I wrong???

I think in the first one, her hair is pulled back on the sides so you're not seeing the top layer (the lightest).

If you know how to apply makeup well, you can disguise some issues -- highlighting the shadows created by under eye circles and some wrinkles, contouring to make your cheeks and nose look thinner, etc. Also, you can do a lot with how you angle your face and the lighting in your pictures. I don't see many wrinkles at all on the before pics.

I think in the first one, her hair is pulled back on the sides so you're not seeing the top layer (the lightest).

If you know how to apply makeup well, you can disguise some issues -- highlighting the shadows created by under eye circles and some wrinkles, contouring to make your cheeks and nose look thinner, etc. Also, you can do a lot with how you angle your face and the lighting in your pictures. I don't see many wrinkles at all on the before pics.

I was mostly seeing the lines and creases around the mouth and cheeks before, and it looks really smooth in the after. It's hard to believe that it's just makeup.

Here's an example of how to use contouring to make your face look thinner:

hqdefault.jpg

A light dusting, a little lip gloss and a spritz is fine. Your examples are big fat lies. Reminds me of the old saying "I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but I've woken up with quite a few!"

Here's an example of how to use contouring to make your face look thinner:

View attachment 67205267

I remember an old joke. "By the time my date took off her make-up, her false eyelashes, her custom clothes and foundation garments, I didn't know whether to jump HER or the closet shelf."

I've found that some (maybe a lot?) of men don't even know a girl is wearing makeup. I've had guys tell me I look great without makeup..... but they'd never seen me without it. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom