• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To the posters of Debate politics Forum

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Merry Christmas and happy New Year,

If any find this offensive or do not believe in Christmas I wish you happiness .:peace

If any find this offensive or do not believe in Christmas I wish you happiness .:peace

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well !!!!

And a Happy Holidays to you. If you find that offensive or part of the "war on Christmas", I wish you happiness.

Merry Christmas.

christmas Kittens.jpg

And back to everyone! :thumbs:

I'd give you all gifts, even those that oppose my views, but baby needs new shoes!

Back at ya! :2wave:

I hope my long absence as not left me forgotten by all my friends and adversaries :peace

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well !!!!

Thank you for your response. may you spend hours unwrapping your gifts . lol.:peace

And a Happy Holidays to you. If you find that offensive or part of the "war on Christmas", I wish you happiness.

No that does not offend me I wish you happiness as well.:peace

To you as well!

And back to everyone! :thumbs:

I'd give you all gifts, even those that oppose my views, but baby needs new shoes!

I can not speak for others but a simple Christmas Greeting or a Back to you is good enough for me.
May you get your "new shoes" for Christmas this year.:peace

I can not speak for others but a simple Christmas Greeting or a Back to you is good enough for me.
May you get your "new shoes" for Christmas this year.:peace
"Baby needs new shoes" is an old-school gambler's expression, usually said in anticipation just before throwing the dice, or receiving or turning-over a money card.

It's a verbal expression often used instead of "Comon!", but said with similar strong emotion.

It's also a humorous way of expressing you need the money!

Check out the video at 1:00 (though it's not the best example, especially in it lacking emotion).

I hope my long absence as not left me forgotten by all my friends and adversaries :peace

I knew this day would come and am well prepared to do battle!!

But first... Merry Christmas.

Now... on guard!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I knew this day would come and am well prepared to do battle!!

But first... Merry Christmas.

Now... on guard!

Merry Christmas ON GUARD ? Isn't everybody these days . lol:peace

Back
Top Bottom