• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To the Judge Who Deludes That He Decides Who Does or Does Not Get to Attend WH Press Briefings

No, but he has a Twitter account, made numerous speeches, interviewed on TV, etc. Ergo it's fairly easy to recognize Trump has the IQ of lint. Here are some examples:

After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pore over my tweets looking for a mistake -- DJT

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. – DJT

"It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Core Air Station Miramar." --DJT

Special Council is told to find crimes, whether a crime exists or not. - DJT

I opposed the selection of Mueller to be Special Council -- DJT

*chuckle*

You don't agree with him. That's fine. But that doesn't mean he has 'the IQ of lint'.

Ever read a little further than the headlines the media feeds you? But that might just be too much to expect of you.
I'm pretty sure Trump has reasoning behind each of these statements that are under reported if reported at all.

You don't agree with him. That's fine. But that doesn't mean he has 'the IQ of lint'.

Ever read a little further than the headlines the media feeds you? But that might just be too much to expect of you.
I'm pretty sure Trump has reasoning behind each of these statements that are under reported if reported at all.

I'm just pointing out he's an idiot. He's unintentionally HILARIOUS.

“We just got back from the Middle East.” – Trump after he arrived in Israel from Saudi Arabia

“Two Corinthians” – Trump revealing his ignorance of scripture.

He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, 'There's no reason for this.' "—Trump expounding on Andrew Jackson’s view of the Civil War

I never have….I’m always busy doing a lot. – Trump explaining why he doesn’t read much

Confused the Baltic states with Balkans ,and accused Baltic leaders of starting the Yugoslav war (Newsweek, 11/11/2018).

Doesn’t know difference between HIV and HPV(US News & World Report, 5/18/2018)

*chuckle*

I'm just pointing out he's an idiot. He's unintentionally HILARIOUS.

“We just got back from the Middle East.” – Trump after he arrived in Israel from Saudi Arabia

“Two Corinthians” – Trump revealing his ignorance of scripture.

He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, 'There's no reason for this.' "—Trump expounding on Andrew Jackson’s view of the Civil War

I never have….I’m always busy doing a lot. – Trump explaining why he doesn’t read much

Confused the Baltic states with Balkans ,and accused Baltic leaders of starting the Yugoslav war (Newsweek, 11/11/2018).

Doesn’t know difference between HIV and HPV(US News & World Report, 5/18/2018)

*chuckle*

:shrug: Still waiting for something more substantiative than this. You don't like Trump. Fine.
I'm not sure I would like him much as a person either.

But that's not his role, to be liked by me as a person. So what?

:shrug: Still waiting for something more substantiative than this. You don't like Trump. Fine.
I'm not sure I would like him much as a person either.

But that's not his role, to be liked by me as a person. So what?

I don't hate Trump.I'mjust amused we have bombs smarter than our President.

“You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

Yeah, he's a real genius. :lamo

I don't hate Trump.I'mjust amused we have bombs smarter than our President.

“You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

Yeah, he's a real genius. :lamo

Enjoy your TDS.
You know he's living rent free in your brain.

What makes you think we have a democracy?

The election of a President in the face of opposition by establishment elites suggests that democracy in the US is alive and kicking. And,yes, CNN is a pillar of the establishment and reeks with self-importance. I think a successful peasants' revolt is pleasing to behold.

Almost 3000 posts of complete idiocy, what's one more eh?:roll:

Almost 3,000 non-sequitur responses, completely terrified to engage the point(s) made in the OP.

Alinsky's minions, alive and well here.

WH Press briefings aren't legal proceedings. Huckabee is comparing apples and oranges

The President of the United States > than UNELECTDED JUDGE, and attendance the White House briefings is NOT a "CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT".

Another completely ASININE TDS JUDICIAL IDIOCY.

What you're basically arguing is that the President should have the power to block out all press or specifically punish press that ask him critical questions he doesn't like. If Obama had been attacking Fox and other right wing journalists specifically, you'd be throwing a hissy fit.

Whether you like it or not, the press has an important role to play in our democracy and Donald doesn't have a right or the power to silence him. Constitutionality: not for everyone apparently.

What you're basically arguing is that attendance at White House briefings is a Constitutional right, which is utter bull****.

No one is " SILENCING" the ignorant, rude Drama Queen Acosta....Straw Man much? Speaking of "drama queens"...

JUST ONCE

Instead of taking President Von Clownstick seriously, I wish reporters would just ask him very basic questions like:

"What is the capital of Turkey?" ($10 bucks he'd say Istanbul)
"Who won the Battle of Yorktown?"
"What is the square root of 49?"

I have no doubt it would be HILARIOUS!

Oh look!! Another non-sequitur response to the OP.

No one is arguing that. The White House should have the ability to toss individual reporters that are behaving inappropriately. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking the questions. At this point, we're talking about one person.

Exactly.

Red:
What? Would you please replace "delude" with a verb that is apt so we may know WTH you're talking about.

It most accurately describes the basis for the glaringly UN-Constitutional ruling....or are ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS entitled to attend White House press briefings, or does ONLY ACOSTA have a "right" to be there?

Totally IDIOTIC....

Is it that Trump acts more inappropriately much of the time?
Or is it that the electorate is constantly being told that Trump acts more inappropriately much of the time?

It is already a fact that the 'news' (political propaganda) media hates Trump and is on a 'Destroy Trump at all costs, and by any means necessary' campaign, just simply based on the both the hard reporting that he's getting and especially so when you consider all the editorial comments are intended to be consumed as news.

Trump is a threat to America's national security and though your point might hold water with other presidents with Trump there is a greater purpose here; Trump must go. It's because of who he is and the things he's done to people is what the press is responding to.

the Press wasn't fond of Bush but with Trump ,who has so many Despicable qualities and he has done so many Despicable things is it any wonder that they hold Trump in total contempt? Why wouldn't any reasonable and sensible person who are less likely to be hyped hold Trump in contempt?

That's utterly unsupported. Plenty of other reporters ask him tough questions. If it was about 'not liking' tough questions, he wouldn't have called on Acosta at all (or a number of others there). He wouldn't have fielded questions for an hour and a half. He could simply cut these meetings short, or avoid them all together.

Not really right after the defeat in the house, Trump woke up with a hair up his butt.

With any other president this would not have happened. Look at how Trump treats the Press like he is a first grade teacher talking to children it's ridiculous and pathetic and embarrassing for our nation to watch him. This whole Acosta Affair is completely ridiculous, we're talkin Keystone Cops territory here.

Trump is a threat to America's national security and though your point might hold water with other presidents with Trump there is a greater purpose here; Trump must go. It's because of who he is and the things he's done to people is what the press is responding to.

the Press wasn't fond of Bush but with Trump ,who has so many Despicable qualities and he has done so many Despicable things is it any wonder that they hold Trump in total contempt? Why wouldn't any reasonable and sensible person who are less likely to be hyped hold Trump in contempt?

Every Republican president for the last 30 years has been mistreated by the press. Who are you kidding?
To the press, the only acceptable Republican president is a Democrat.

That's utterly unsupported. Plenty of other reporters ask him tough questions. If it was about 'not liking' tough questions, he wouldn't have called on Acosta at all (or a number of others there). He wouldn't have fielded questions for an hour and a half. He could simply cut these meetings short, or avoid them all together.

picking Acosta doesn't change the equation he picked
him because he wanted to pick a fight , create a big scene , make Acosta look bad Trump up some phony excuses. He's made it very clear he sees CNN as the enemy and Acosta is CNN this is a battle, a war. Trump has picked a fight with press, he's the source of all this chaos. He's trying to intimidate the Press so others won't be as aggressive. this is how Trump is this is how he plays he's dealt people this way and in business , all his life intimidation is who Trump is.

Last edited:

hysterics.jpg

Yes. Rebuilding the military,, confronting our enemies, exhorting our allies to carry their own weight, re-negotiating lousy trade deals, seeking to secure our borders, turbo-charging our economy, and throwing an IGNORANT ASS out of the White House press pool = Threat to National Security.

Hilariously silly.

picking Acosta doesn't change the equation he picked
him because he wanted to pick a fight , create a big scene , make Acosta look bad Trump up some phony excuses. He's made it very clear he sees CNN as the enemy and Acosta is CNN this is a battle, a war. Trump has picked a fight with press, he's the source of all this chaos. He's trying to intimidate the Press so others won't be as aggressive. this is how Trump is this is how he plays he's dealt people this way and in business , all his life intimidation is who Trump is.

He threw out a JACKASS. Acosta made the scene, when he refused to relinquish the mike for the next person, because it's ALWAYS "all about him".

What an asshole.

Not really right after the defeat in the house, Trump woke up with a hair up his butt.

With any other president this would not have happened. Look at how Trump treats the Press like he is a first grade teacher talking to children it's ridiculous and pathetic and embarrassing for our nation to watch him. This whole Acosta Affair is completely ridiculous, we're talkin Keystone Cops territory here.

Whatever. Looked fine to me, announcing the felon 2nd chance bill, giving out Medals of Freedom, etc.

AN UNELECTED JUDGE, does not get to tell the SITTING POTUS, who gets to go to press briefings in the President's home.

Sorry...we know the left relies on UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS for its agenda...but NO.

That was as a candidate, not President; not Air Force One but a private plane. I hope your mistake here is not dishonest and is just an oversight.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=6156794&page=1

No, it's okay because it didn't happen. You made it up. And then you claimed your invented BS was ignored because he's black? Do you generally do this to black people?

If it was not Air Force One then it was my mistaken memory.

I think we all understand the MSM absolutely believes it is the near singular task now to declare that President Trump is so despicable that he must be eliminated one way or another - ideally impeached, removed from office, convicted and imprisoned. For that goal they search for any claim to make - true or not - and every possible accusations, attacks and insults to accomplish that primary goal of the super rich owned corporate media and press outlets.

If it was not Air Force One then it was my mistaken memory.

I cited an article clearly stating it was during his campaign and a private jet. There's no doubt you were wrong. If you're still not sure, see my citation in the post correcting you, like you should have before declaring yourself unsure. Clicky. Do it.

Obviously what Obama did as a private citizen on a private jet cannot be compared to the action of a sitting President.

Further, you cannot blame race for people ignoring an event you made up. So you need to retract that racist crap.

Last edited:
Almost 3,000 non-sequitur responses, completely terrified to engage the point(s) made in the OP.

Alinsky's minions, alive and well here.

When you come up with a valid point, maybe someone will adress it, but so far you've utterlay failed on that front.

Back
Top Bottom