• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit [W:183]

sorry no matter how much twisitng you try and fail to do the facts wont change.

No matter how much you blather on, doesn't make you right. I'm done with this, I have better things to do with my time than go around and around with you.

1.)No matter how much you blather on, doesn't make you right. I'm done with this
2.), I have better things to do with my time than go around and around with you.
1.) another mistake on your part, this has nothing to do with me. facts have been present making you wrong, sorry you dont like that but you denying the facts and running away doesn't change anything.
2.) thats obvious, start with learning what the facts are and next time you wont make this mistake.
let me know when the facts change

"ZEF" is emphatically NOT a medical acronym. Please stop making this claim.

See http://www.debatepolitics.com/abortion/171990-zef.html#post1062284822

sorry it is, it being list at your sources or not is meaningless
my company is an engineering company we have all types of acronyms, i cant find them on line but guess what, they are still factually engineering acronyms that we use.

the desperation of trying to post lies and paint the word as something its not is amazing
post the lie again how you said ""ZEF" is used intentionally to dehumanize. That's the agenda." thats my favorite. Watching that lie get easily destroyed is fun.

its an acronym for wait for it, wait for it . . . medical terms, there for its a medical acrynym. Period

defintion of the adjective
med·i·cal
ˈmedikəl/Submit
adjective
1.of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.

What does ZEF stand for?
ZEF
Zygote, Embryo, Fetus
Medical » Physiology

its not a claim its a fact

"ZEF" is emphatically NOT a medical acronym. Please stop making this claim.

See http://www.debatepolitics.com/abortion/171990-zef.html#post1062284822

Yeah-huh it is LMAO facts defeat you because LMAO herpaderpadee

Doctors use it all the time and it's totally in medical textbooks and that's why when you google "zef" you can go for page after page after page seeing nothing about embryology, and the first entry is all about South African culture and a music video from South Africa.

Yeah-huh it is LMAO facts defeat you because LMAO herpaderpadee

Doctors use it all the time and it's totally in medical textbooks and that's why when you google "zef" you can go for page after page after page seeing nothing about embryology, and the first entry is all about South African culture and a music video from South Africa.

and yet the facts still remain its a medical acronym and links provided proof that fact, but please continue the desperation, its funny and cracking me up

Facts
is it an acronym? yep
is it a acronym for three medial words? yep
is it a medical acronym? yep
is it used only by pro-choice people? nope

these are all facts you can do nothing about and its hilarious how angry its makes some people

Zygote Embryo Fetus - What does ZEF stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the Free Online Dictionary.
What does ZEF stand for?

your post loses to facts and is deafeated again

"Overall, the World Health Organization says condoms have a 2% failure rate when used perfectly and consistently. But the typical failure rate is much higher, at 15%, with the typical use of condoms"
Since viruses are smaller than sperm, the rate of disease transmission is possibly a little higher than that.

The danger in this is increased sexual activity due to a false sense of security resulting in spread of more disease.
Can we at least agree on that?

Condom Knowledge Not Common Knowledge

If there is anyone out there that believes that condoms do not have a failure rate, let me know. Heck, Planned Parenthood encourages condoms with what ever BC the woman is using because of this. Both forms of BC have failure rates, so do both and the condoms will help prevent unwanted pregnancy and of course help proven deadly disease.

But what is CRIMINAL (in my book)is to tell people condoms don't prevent disease transmission (ETC) because because they are naturally porous...blah blah blah. That misinformation could cost someone their life. We are not talking nuisance STDs anymore. We are talking GLOBAL PANDEMIC. How can anyone misinform people on that issue. Everyone should be disgusted.

I think this "ZEF" thing is Orwellian and dishonest.

I would ask anyone who uses this phrase, the running together of zygote, embryo and fetus, if he/she believes that a full term fetus, the day before it's born, is the same thing as what you have the moment sperm meets egg.

Even if you're pro choice, zef is anti-intellectual and an oversimplification.

Ok, I have to laugh. I had never heard the term, but initially assumed it was a pro-life term to speak to the products of conception across its development - essentially trying to make like the zygote was equal to a fetus.:lol: Oops.

Didn't really bother me in the context of a debate forum.

Back
Top Bottom