• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit [W:183]

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
If you aren’t creeped out by the No Birth Control Left Behind rhetoric of the White House and Planned Parenthood, you aren’t listening closely enough. The anesthetic of progressive benevolence always dulls the senses. Wake up.

When a bunch of wealthy white women and elite Washington bureaucrats defend the trampling of religious liberties in the name of “increased access” to “reproductive services” for “poor” women, the ghost of Margaret Sanger is cackling.

As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.” While she oversaw the mass murder of black babies, Sanger cynically recruited minority activists to front her death racket. She conspired with eugenics financier and businessman Clarence Gamble to “hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities” to sell their genocidal policies as community health and welfare services.

Michelle Malkin | ‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’ «

and you liberals have been brainwashed and propagandized to believe abortion was all about womens health and freedom of choice but the truth it is about slowing down the growth of the American black community this is why you have percentage wise more black babies being aborted then any other ethnic group in America

Your a racist if you support Planed Parenthood

and you liberals have been brainwashed and propagandized to believe abortion was all about womens health and freedom of choice but the truth it is about slowing down the growth of the American black community this is why you have percentage wise more black babies being aborted then any other ethnic group in America

That lie is too old to respond to, and the basic theory of eugenics makes perfect sense. Healthy people with small families make for more healthy people. Don't let right-wing propaganda or the Nazis screw you up on what the truth is. Sanger is an evil racist isn't it.

Whoo Hoo! The race card! I knew you guys had one!

In the same way one is racist if they are a southern baptist, given their history of support for discriminatory policies, or in favor of wanton holy war if one professes to be catholic or muslim. We shouldn't ignore History, but we should be able to recognize the fact that the priorities and moral compasses of various movements can change greatly over time.

That lie is too old to respond to, and the basic theory of eugenics makes perfect sense. Healthy people with small families make for more healthy people. Don't let right-wing propaganda or the Nazis screw you up on what the truth is. Sanger is an evil racist isn't it.

You should educate yourself before you come blasting away, defending your team. Google Margaret Sanger, shouldn't be too difficult to see where your post went horribly wrong.

Utilitarianism. Yeah, it makes the species stronger, right? I don't see what the big deal is. :lamo

You should educate yourself before you come blasting away, defending your team. Google Margaret Sanger, shouldn't be too difficult to see where your post went horribly wrong.

I actually didn't know who Margaret Sanger was so I took your advice and googled her.

Jesus christ what a heinous bitch.

Utilitarianism. Yeah, it makes the species stronger, right? I don't see what the big deal is. :lamo
Yes, it does. So does your kids eating dirt. It's good for their immune systems.

I've read all the lies about her, the lies people like you usually tell.

Yes, it does. So does your kids eating dirt. It's good for their immune systems.

Do you believe you could actually have human rights if you were only worried about perfecting the species? Hint: You couldn't.

Do you know why?

Do you believe you could actually have human rights if you were only worried about perfecting the species?

Hint: You couldn't.
Humans can't be perfected. Humans are a disease. There are just simple ways to make better humans, that's all.

Nonsense, you didn't even know who she was or that she was a person.

Originally Posted by TiredOfLife
Sanger is an evil racist isn't it.

Bet you've never read anything she's written. Had you, you'd have known who she was and what she was.

Nonsense, you didn't even know who she was or that she was a person.

Bet you've never read anything she's written. Had you, you'd have known who she was and what she was.
Oh but I have read her. That's why I know that 9 out 10 people discussing her will be lying.

Well feel free to try and prove that? Good luck, you'll need it.

Already did, here it is again:

Originally Posted by TiredOfLife
Sanger is an evil racist isn't it.

This is what YOU posted before I told you Margaret Sanger was a person.

Humans can't be perfected. Humans are a disease. There are just simple ways to make better humans, that's all.

Exactly. The moral worth of an action is only determined by it's result. Therefore, if human beings are a bane on the survival of the planet the only desirable result is the elimination of the disease, aka humans. However, since people always make an exception for themselves and people like them it's better to just eliminate people that are not like you. That is essentially Utilitarianism cared out.

The point I was making earlier is that you can't have utilitarianism and human rights. Human rights bring undesirable variables into the mix that must be eliminated to make for a stronger society and species. If you allow it then one such condition that will arise is that peoples outcomes will be different which will breed social tensions and a long list of disparities between people.

Last edited:

I don't agree with abortion, but this is pretty over the top. Besides, Michelle Malkin is just a younger Ann Coulter.

these are quotes from her own writings and speeches you ignorance is truly amazing and out right sad

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."
Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review.

"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."
Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

"Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems
Margaret Sanger.The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda." Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5.

so are her own words lies? you been propagandized and brainwashed beyond any hope. your ignorance is truly amazing and out right sad

Concerned Women for America - The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans

Then you should know of her racism, written in her own words. Not to mention her support of Eugenics.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." --- Margaret Sanger

Last edited:
failed threads like this are hilarious, they never work on anybody educated, honest and objective

nonsense like this always fails, its as stupid as this:

hitler had a mustache, i have a mustache, ****, i must be hitler or at least just like him

one couldn't desperately make a more retarded and dishonest comparison.

Back
Top Bottom