• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To pee or not to pee: TikTok doctor says urinating in the shower is a bad idea

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Don’t mention golden showers to this doctor on TikTok.

Dr. Alicia Jeffrey-Thomas posted a video that has since gone viral with her expert opinion that urinating in the shower is not such a great idea.

Jeffrey-Thomas is a doctor of physical therapy and explained in her clip the cons of taking a tinkle in water to her 467,000 TikTok followers.

“If you pee in the shower, or turn on the faucet or turn on the shower and then sit on the toilet to pee while the shower is running, you’re creating an association in the brain between the sound of running water and having to pee,” she said.
===================================================
So pissing in the shower is going to mess with your head according to this lady. You will begin to need to urinate whenever you hear running water. I'd stay away from Niagara Falls.

Not sure what this has to do with peeing in the shower versus peeing near a shower.

I've been peeing in the shower for 40 years, and the sound of running water doesn't make me have to pee.

Dr. Alicia Jeffrey-Thomas posted a video that has since gone viral with her expert opinion that urinating in the shower is not such a great idea.

Jeffrey-Thomas is a doctor of physical therapy and explained in her clip the cons of taking a tinkle in water to her 467,000 TikTok followers.

“If you pee in the shower, or turn on the faucet or turn on the shower and then sit on the toilet to pee while the shower is running, you’re creating an association in the brain between the sound of running water and having to pee,” she said.
So pissing in the shower is going to mess with your head according to this lady. You will begin to need to urinate whenever you hear running water. I'd stay away from Niagara Falls.

anytime I am able to pee I take advantage of it ;)

anytime I am able to pee I take advantage of it ;)
When I started out in sales I got the advice from an experienced guy that you should never pass up the chance to pee because you never know when your next chance will be.

When I started out in sales I got the advice from an experienced guy that you should never pass up the chance to pee because you never know when your next chance will be.

or the next time you will be able to, as I said... ;) (maybe you are too young to understand, lol)

Stopped reading at "Tik Tok Doctor"

(y)

When that hot water hits me………………..

I don't know if Brazil lags behind the United States on having eco-friendly toilets, but they made a good point about flushing less being better for the environment.

Oh! Oh, my God...the horror! The horror!

Especially with all of the road construction. There are traffic jams now even Google maps can't get you around completely. I turn it on for almost every trip and commute.

We used to stop at McD's for iced tea while raveling...until we got into a big pile up that lasted forever, or so it seemed. You know, when you sweat even from your ears

You will begin to need to urinate whenever you hear running water. I'd stay away from Niagara Falls.
Thank you for my first chuckle of the day. (It's about 5 a.m. here in Los Angeles.)

Such unusual information as yours is one reason why I visit message boards.

Back
Top Bottom