• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To pay america's debt everybody sacrifice well not everybody?

But failure to use English properly is somehow not? Amazing. We live in an age where one in obvious error accuses the one who corrects the error of being mindless!!! The inmates have indeed taken over the asylum.

I think if the entire board were to read this rant of yours you would be consigned to the "do not take this guy seriously" list. Every person with more than a thousand posts in one year most likely has a similar typo

for you to fixate on it when so much of what you say is emotobabble blather is hilarious and childish

I think if the entire board were to read this rant of yours you would be consigned to the "do not take this guy seriously" list. Every person with more than a thousand posts in one year most likely has a similar typo

for you to fixate on it when so much of what you say is emotobabble blather is hilarious and childish

But the rest of us are just common peons and not the high and mighty Ivy League graduates who are Masters of the Universe and counted among the richest of all Americans who know more than anyone. When a common person farts in the room, its simply funny. When somebody who claims they are so perfect that do not have such base functions does, its newsworthy.

But the rest of us are just common peons and not the high and mighty Ivy League graduates who are Masters of the Universe and counted among the richest of all Americans who know more than anyone. When a common person farts in the room, its simply funny. When somebody who claims they are so perfect that do not have such base functions does, its newsworthy.

you make sloppy arguments and you resort to whining about a typo that almost every poster of consequence on this board has made.

why are you afraid to tell us where you went to college? is envy afoot?

you make sloppy arguments and you resort to whining about a typo that almost every poster of consequence on this board has made.

why are you afraid to tell us where you went to college? is envy afoot?

Please provide proof of your allegation.

You miss the point that every other poster here is not YOU. You hold yourself up to be some sort of special person. You brag about your family pedigree. You brag about your superior intelligence. You brag about your Ivy League education. You brag about your fortune. You have set yourself up on a high and might lofty perch above the rest of us mere mortals. But now you claim to be imperfect and have the same foibles as the rest of us peasants.

Sorry but it ain't working for me.

Do you not know that it is terribly bad form as well as invasive and crossing a line when you repeatedly ask personal questions about another poster?

okay

You have to be joking here

How does spiking your debt, increasing spending turn out to become Reagan cutting spending and not increasing debt levels for the US

Did or did not federal government spending in the US increase during the Reagan years, did or did not the debt to gpd levels spike by around 20% during that time frame

Unless I read you wrong and you are not talking about the Reagan admin, but the majority of democratic presidents post WW2

post - war = late 1940's :)

Please provide proof of your allegation.

You miss the point that every other poster here is not YOU. You hold yourself up to be some sort of special person. You brag about your family pedigree. You brag about your superior intelligence. You brag about your Ivy League education. You brag about your fortune. You have set yourself up on a high and might lofty perch above the rest of us mere mortals. But now you claim to be imperfect and have the same foibles as the rest of us peasants.

Sorry but it ain't working for me.

Do you not know that it is terribly bad form as well as invasive and crossing a line when you repeatedly ask personal questions about another poster?

I have never said I am smarter than every poster on this board. I know I am smarter than many.
i don't think asking someone where they went to school is "invasive"
especially when they are hung up on where I went

I have never said I am smarter than every poster on this board. I know I am smarter than many.
i don't think asking someone where they went to school is "invasive"
especially when they are hung up on where I went

Give me a break. You exude elitism in nearly every thread you post in. You engage in the most blatant programs of obvious self promotion of any single poster on this board. You go to great pains to use any opportunity to brag about your family and their money. You revel in dangling your Ivy League education in front of everyone else as some badge of educational superiority. You thump your chest about being this highly skilled and trained attorney whose opinion on anything remotely touching law or government is vastly better than anyone else. You use elitist and racist phrases like "inferior blacks" as evidence of your own believed superiority. Your elitism and believed superiority to others her comes across loud and clear and you make sure the volume is turned up full blast. You have yourself to thank for this image since your yourself carefully crafted it the way and author writes a novel.

As to where you went to school - it was YOU who made that information public. It was YOU who bragged about it like it was given to you by the hand of the gods themselves. It was YOU who seem to think there is some pecking order which puts you at the top because of the school you attended.

Even know you cannot resist getting in a smug condescending remark bragging that you are smarter than many others here.

You put yourself on this high and might perch Turtle. You made yourself try to sound superior to others here. So this routine of "aw shucks guys, its just a typo" is a crock.

If you want to be treated as everyone else, get off your high horse and act like everyone else. As long as you act as if your are some sort of superior being, the standard of one will apply to you. And that includes not knowing the difference in basic English usage between the words TO and TOO.

According to the biased MSNBC Half of Americans pay no federal income tax - Business - Eye on the Economy - Personal finance - msnbc.com

The biased huffington post: Income Tax: 47% Of American Households Won't Pay ANY This Year, New Report Says

I hear NPR is "liberal"... Who Pays Taxes? Not As Many As You Think : NPR

According to the more center CNN 47% of households owe no tax - and their ranks are growing - Sep. 30, 2009

That is not true. The only reason one is too poor to pay federal income tax is because they are living outside their means. If someone is earning 50K/year and can't pay 1 dollar in federal income tax, that is disgusting.

I am so tired of hearing people saying they want the "rich" to pay more. Then they say what they really mean is the "super rich". Those 13,000 people paid more taxes than the lower 57% of Americans which was something like 60 million people, and their total income was dwarfed by the 60 million.

First, it is not an individual living on $50,000. The article says a family of four (with at least two kids under the age of 17) living on $50,000/year. Secondly, they still pay their federal taxes for SS and Medicare, the main federal programs that benefit them as they age. Finally, to tax them even more would simply push them over the short distance that seperates them from the 1 in 7 in this country that already live in poverty, which would just increase the welfare roles even more.

It takes a special kind of ignorance of reality to claim that billionaires aren't paying their fair share when each one pays more income taxes than 65 or more million of others

Save your insults for home or the office. They pay less a percentage of their income in federal taxes than do the lower classes. That translates to less of a hardship.

Last edited:
yeah and their solutions have left us WHERE?

We won't know till we try them. Unfortunately, we've been stuck on stupid for the last 30 years with the the failed trickle down theory.

Last edited:
Give me a break. You exude elitism in nearly every thread you post in. You engage in the most blatant programs of obvious self promotion of any single poster on this board. You go to great pains to use any opportunity to brag about your family and their money. You revel in dangling your Ivy League education in front of everyone else as some badge of educational superiority. You thump your chest about being this highly skilled and trained attorney whose opinion on anything remotely touching law or government is vastly better than anyone else. You use elitist and racist phrases like "inferior blacks" as evidence of your own believed superiority. Your elitism and believed superiority to others her comes across loud and clear and you make sure the volume is turned up full blast. You have yourself to thank for this image since your yourself carefully crafted it the way and author writes a novel.

As to where you went to school - it was YOU who made that information public. It was YOU who bragged about it like it was given to you by the hand of the gods themselves. It was YOU who seem to think there is some pecking order which puts you at the top because of the school you attended.

Even know you cannot resist getting in a smug condescending remark bragging that you are smarter than many others here.

You put yourself on this high and might perch Turtle. You made yourself try to sound superior to others here. So this routine of "aw shucks guys, its just a typo" is a crock.

If you want to be treated as everyone else, get off your high horse and act like everyone else. As long as you act as if your are some sort of superior being, the standard of one will apply to you. And that includes not knowing the difference in basic English usage between the words TO and TOO.

Your rants about the rich prove everything I have noted about you. The fact is you are a paid operative for a party that promotes class warfare and uses the pandering to class envy to buy power and wealth for its elites who rarely have done anything productive

Save your insults for home or the office. They pay less a percentage of their income in federal taxes than do the lower classes. That translates to less of a hardship.

and whining about percentages is moronic given that the majority of voters pay a lower percentage of federal income taxes than those uber rich who pay more in a week than most people pay in a year

We won't know till we try them. Unfortunately, we've been stuck on stupid for the last 30 years with the the failed trickle down theory.

and progressive taxes that allow people like you to pay way too little is why we have massive deficits of today

Do you have anything new Turtle or are you resurrected the old, dead and rotting arguments in honor of the holiday?

Do you have anything new Turtle or are you resurrected the old, dead and rotting arguments in honor of the holiday?

right back at you haymarket

You rant and rave the same crap over and over

its fun watching a few of you repeat the same nonsense over and over

the rich pay more than they use

the poor pay less than they use

most of the middle class use more as well

right back at you haymarket

You rant and rave the same crap over and over

its fun watching a few of you repeat the same nonsense over and over

the rich pay more than they use

the poor pay less than they use

most of the middle class use more as well

Try to take that rotting old corpse of an argument and run some electricity through it and play Dr. Frankenstien trying to bring it back to life. Give us some actual proof of your claims ---- I know - absurd.

why do you want others to pay your share of your taxes Haymarket

Try to take that rotting old corpse of an argument and run some electricity through it and play Dr. Frankenstien trying to bring it back to life. Give us some actual proof of your claims ---- I know - absurd.
Communist Manifesto; Plank #2
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

So the wealthy haven't paid enough to cover the 14,000,000,000 in debt; money largely wasted on social engineering and promoting parasitic behavior amongst the population?

Once upon a time in America parasites were not looked kindly upon.

Last edited:
Communists also try to stay on one side of the road to avoid crashing into oncoming traffic. Is that an indication also?

You should take out your copy of the US Constitution and get educated.

why do you want others to pay your share of your taxes Haymarket

Where did you pull that from?

wait.... I know.

Now you are defining what is the share of others? And what gives you this power oh mighty one?

I am tired of people like haymarket demanding I pay more taxes so his masters can win elections paid for by bribes funded by my wealth

I am tired of people like haymarket demanding I pay more taxes so his masters can win elections paid for by bribes funded by my wealth

LIAR LIAR LIAR.

Where did I say that? Where?!?!?!?!

I am now convinced that this whole "I ma richer than King Midas" is a crock of crop.

LIAR LIAR LIAR.

Where did I say that? Where?!?!?!?!

I am now convinced that this whole "I ma richer than King Midas" is a crock of crop.

You are a tool of the dem party.

Nuff said

You are a tool of the dem party.

Nuff said

That is the best you have?

Now its third grade name calling.

You really are showing your true character.

Back
Top Bottom