• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To kill or not to kill

Can't answer the question?

So it's better to abort because it's cheaper in the long run?

Yes, IMHO it is. Both on the individual level and on the larger scale.

Look at who gets more abortions. The poor. The reason is because they can't afford it.

If we are to stop abortion we need to make the adoption process easier.

I know I sound like an asshole but I've seen and lived with the poverty, the foster homes etc etc and the forgotten children.

Also if the baby is deformed or other issues than abortion is a humane option IMHO.
That's why I see abortion as a necessary evil.

I do respect your stance though because you are fighting for an unalienable right. I know I don't show that as much as I should though.

Last edited:
Is aborition a viable alternative after 24 weeks, IYO?
If so, then you support killing a baby simply because people cannot afford one...right?

Here it is... :)

I would prefer that she try to find an adoptive family first. But if there are no candidates and she knows she's not ready to be a parent for whatever reason be it financial or otherwise than yes abortion is a better option IMHO.

I'm not saying it's a good thing but necessary and better for the kid and mother.

I would prefer that she try to find an adoptive family first. But if there are no candidates and she knows she's not ready to be a parent for whatever reason be it financial or otherwise than yes abortion is a better option IMHO.

I'm not saying it's a good thing but necessary and better for the kid and mother.

OK. I think that after 24 weeks it should be not allowed. I like your even tempered style of discussion though... too many get all hot-headed.

OK. I think that after 24 weeks it should be not allowed. I like your even tempered style of discussion though... too many get all hot-headed.

10 Weeks at the most imo.

Back
Top Bottom