• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

To Katrina Evacuees - Go Home!!

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
We in Houston are sick to death of you.

While this attitude might sound pretty cold, violent crime has gone up more than 8% here in Houston since they arrived. Car jackings and home invasions have gone through the roof, statistically. There has also been an increase in violence in our schools because the kids of evacuees have started gangs, and there have been a couple of highly publicized shootouts between rival gangs on school grounds.

The good news is that those evacuees who flip their middle fingers at the welcome we gave them, and choose to inflict violence on Houstonians, are finding out the hard way that crime does not pay here. Unlike New Orleans, a hell of a lot of homeowners here have guns (Thank God for the Second Amendment). Last week, 3 evacuees attempted to break into a home here, and the homeowner shot 2 of them to death.

Bottom line, and this comes from not only me, but the vast majority of Houstonians as well - You have worn out your welcome here. Go back to New Orleans.

I'm sorry...Did you say "Houston"....

I thought you said "France"...:2wave:

cnredd said:
I'm sorry...Did you say "Houston"....

I thought you said "France"...:2wave:

LOL :)

Edit: Was just laughing at what you said, but I cant post unless it is at least 10 words. Am posting the edit to bring post to that requirement. Actually, am making it 50 words to cover my next 5 posts, which will all consist of single-syllable expletives. :)

danarhea said:
Unlike New Orleans, a hell of a lot of homeowners here have guns (Thank God for the Second Amendment). Last week, 3 evacuees attempted to break into a home here, and the homeowner shot 2 of them to death.
The evacuees should be relocated to San Francisco. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I'm so evil! :shock:

Hey, no kidding. Im deployed with the National Guard from Arkansas to Sarajevo, but my home unit of Fort Chaffee was home to about 10-20,000 displaced folks. One of which was drunk off beer illegally purchased from a base PX and almost assaulted a female friend of mine. I mean, I have some illegal immigrant friends whose jobs are being taken by these bastards. Enough is enough!

Back
Top Bottom