• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To everyone who thinks the media blow Trumps out of proportion

Nilly

stb
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Kindly, **** off

So where were the cries for a special persecuter for Obama's multiple real scandals? Libs are a horde of ****ing hypocrites.

So where were the cries for a special persecuter for Obama's multiple real scandals? Libs are a horde of ****ing hypocrites.

I think you mean "So where were the cries for a special **prosecutor** for Obama's multiple real scandals? Libs are a horde of ****ing hypocrites." Just want to make sure your contribution is understood...

From the latest documents Circa has uncovered even the ACLU are stating they are the most damning to date showing Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years.

Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans | Circa News - Learn. Think. Do.

So when is the special prosecutor going to be named?

It is clear as day that the MSM is on a mission to criminalize Trump over leaks by the anonymous and hearsay. They now talk in circles with talking points claiming them to be facts without proof.

I think you mean "So where were the cries for a special **prosecutor** for Obama's multiple real scandals? Libs are a horde of ****ing hypocrites." Just want to make sure your contribution is understood...

Sorry, I can be a bit of a smart arse. In Trump's case, it's a special persecuter, since there's ​no evidence to warrant the appointment of even a special counsel. In Obama's case, where there's actually verifiable evidence of scandal after scandal after scandal, it would actually have been a special prosecutor.

remember when you believed President Obama was born in Kenya, his BC a forgery, wanted to kill old people and the vile and disgusting "stand down lies. those are the same people who convinced you President Obama needed a "special persecuter." But at least in your own special way, you admit Trump needs a "special persecuter". thanks.

From the latest documents Circa has uncovered even the ACLU are stating they are the most damning to date showing Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years.

Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans | Circa News - Learn. Think. Do.

So when is the special prosecutor going to be named?

It is clear as day that the MSM is on a mission to criminalize Trump over leaks by the anonymous and hearsay. They now talk in circles with talking points claiming them to be facts without proof.

Well, let's be honest here. The biased liberal media is far too busy keeping the Russia collusion CT inflated to be reporting stuff that like really important such as this. Especially when it would put Obama in a bad light.

I mean why is it important to the media that a sitting president very likely violated many US citizens constitutional rights?
I'm sure to the media's thinking these violated US citizens all deserved it for not believing in the same things as they do.

So where were the cries for a special persecuter [(sic) but a nice Freudian slip] for Obama's multiple real scandals? Libs are a horde of ****ing hypocrites.
What "real" scandals might those be? The GOP House has never been shy endlessly investigating Obama and HRC.

Well, let's be honest here. The biased liberal media is far too busy keeping the Russia collusion CT inflated to be reporting stuff that like really important such as this. Especially when it would put Obama in a bad light.

I mean why is it important to the media that a sitting president very likely violated many US citizens constitutional rights?
I'm sure to the media's thinking these violated US citizens all deserved it for not believing in the same things as they do.
Considering that the Russia event may be a scandal bigger than Watergate -- and potentially one which undermines our democracy, why are conservatives and the conservative media so quick to want to sweep it under the carpet?

Considering that the Russia event may be a scandal bigger than Watergate -- and potentially one which undermines our democracy, why are conservatives and the conservative media so quick to want to sweep it under the carpet?

"Considering that the Russia event may be a scandal bigger than Watergate -- and potentially one which undermines our democracy"

Based on what evidence?

So far all we've seen is the media continuing to keep this CT inflated with their hyperventilating single minded 'destroy Trump at all costs' reporting.

Clapper: No evidence of Russian collusion.
Brennan: No evidence of Russian collusion.
Feinstein: No evidence of Russian collusion.

And many others. This media and Democrat driven McCarthyism is really getting old.

"Considering that the Russia event may be a scandal bigger than Watergate -- and potentially one which undermines our democracy"

Based on what evidence?

So far all we've seen is the media continuing to keep this CT inflated with their hyperventilating single minded 'destroy Trump at all costs' reporting.

Clapper: No evidence of Russian collusion.
Brennan: No evidence of Russian collusion.
Feinstein: No evidence of Russian collusion.

And many others. This media and Democrat driven McCarthyism is really getting old.
Sorry, you can't make up your own facts to satisfy your preconceived conclusions.

Former CIA Director John Brennan told House Russia investigators "I saw interaction that in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion."
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell, the US intelligence assessment that Russia tried to influence the presidential election in favor of Trump and that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.
On Feinstein, CNN's Wolf Blitzer asked her on May 5th: “Do you have evidence that there was, in fact, collusion between Trump associates and Russia during the campaign?” Her reply was: “Not at this time.” That's hardly a reputation that there was no evidence to be seen just that she wasn't shown it.

Here is a partial list of what we do know:

• There is no doubt that Russia used their operatives to try to influence the 2016 election in favor of Trump.
  • Trump is publically falling all over himself defending Russia and Putin (e.g. "there are a lot of killers. Do you think we're so innocent?" said Trump).
  • Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign director, had clear Russian and Ukrainian ties and funnelled money, illegally.
  • Michael Flynn also had Russian connections and lied about their existence on official documents.
  • The Obama Admin warned Trump about Flynn and Trump still hired him as Nat'l Security Director.
  • James Comey, the FBI Director, was investigating Trump campaign ties to Russia.
  • Trump fired Comey.
  • Trump's team concocted a reason for Comey's firing -- trying to steer the public and press away from linkage to Russia.
  • Trump then admitted he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation ("And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'.")
  • Trump had previously asked Comey to pledge loyalty to him, which the Director refused.
  • Trump asked DNI, NSA to deny evidence of Russia collusion
  • Points of focus that pertain to Jared Kushner include: the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation; his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn; and Kushner's own contacts with Russians, according to US officials briefed on the probe. We now know that Kushner wanted a secret comm link to the Kremlin and lied on official documents about his contact with Russia (that's a crime.)
  • In 2005, Trump bought a Florida estate at auction for $41 million and three years later, in a crashing Florida estate market, Trump sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million, a record U.S. sale. The Russian oligarch never lived in the house and tore it down. If one wanted to funnel money from Russia to Trump, that would be the way to do it.

For people who claim they have nothing to hide, they sure are acting the way guilty people act and are either have been caught lying or being less than forthcoming.

The notion that there isn't enough evidence to continue an investigation isn't a reasonable conclusion that reasonable people would make.

Bill Moyer put together A Timeline: Russia and President Trump

Last edited:
Sorry, you can't make up your own facts to satisfy your preconceived conclusions.

Former CIA Director John Brennan told House Russia investigators "I saw interaction that in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion."
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell, the US intelligence assessment that Russia tried to influence the presidential election in favor of Trump and that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.
On Feinstein, CNN's Wolf Blitzer asked her on May 5th: “Do you have evidence that there was, in fact, collusion between Trump associates and Russia during the campaign?” Her reply was: “Not at this time.” That's hardly a reputation that there was no evidence to be seen just that she wasn't shown it.

Here is a partial list of what we do know:

• There is no doubt that Russia used their operatives to try to influence the 2016 election in favor of Trump.
  • Trump is publically falling all over himself defending Russia and Putin (e.g. "there are a lot of killers. Do you think we're so innocent?" said Trump).
  • Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign director, had clear Russian and Ukrainian ties and funnelled money, illegally.
  • Michael Flynn also had Russian connections and lied about their existence on official documents.
  • The Obama Admin warned Trump about Flynn and Trump still hired him as Nat'l Security Director.
  • James Comey, the FBI Director, was investigating Trump campaign ties to Russia.
  • Trump fired Comey.
  • Trump's team concocted a reason for Comey's firing -- trying to steer the public and press away from linkage to Russia.
  • Trump then admitted he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation ("And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'.")
  • Trump had previously asked Comey to pledge loyalty to him, which the Director refused.
  • Trump asked DNI, NSA to deny evidence of Russia collusion
  • Points of focus that pertain to Jared Kushner include: the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation; his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn; and Kushner's own contacts with Russians, according to US officials briefed on the probe. We now know that Kushner wanted a secret comm link to the Kremlin and lied on official documents about his contact with Russia (that's a crime.)
  • In 2005, Trump bought a Florida estate at auction for $41 million and three years later, in a crashing Florida estate market, Trump sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million, a record U.S. sale. The Russian oligarch never lived in the house and tore it down. If one wanted to funnel money from Russia to Trump, that would be the way to do it.

For people who claim they have nothing to hide, they sure are acting the way guilty people act and are either have been caught lying or being less than forthcoming.

The notion that there isn't enough evidence to continue an investigation isn't a reasonable conclusion that reasonable people would make.

Bill Moyer put together A Timeline: Russia and President Trump

1/2 of this is no more substantiated than anonymous sources, and the other 1/2 is less than you think it is.

The bottom line is that until Mueller completes his investigation there isn't going to be substantiated evidence. In the mean time 'destroy Trump at any cost' political propaganda 'fake news' media will continue to hyperventilate and inflate the Russia CT.

Thanks, but I'll wait for Mueller's investigation results. My advice would that you should too, and the media should as well.

1/2 of this is no more substantiated than anonymous sources, and the other 1/2 is less than you think it is.

The bottom line is that until Mueller completes his investigation there isn't going to be substantiated evidence. In the mean time 'destroy Trump at any cost' political propaganda 'fake news' media will continue to hyperventilate and inflate the Russia CT.

Thanks, but I'll wait for Mueller's investigation results. My advice would that you should too, and the media should as well.
Before you discredit "anonymous sources" remember that Deep Throat of Watergate fame, was an anonymous source, that blew the cover off of the entire Nixon scandal. You should have more respect for those anonymous sources, since they historically protected our democracy.

I am willing to wait for Mueller's conclusions too. But what I read posters essentially saying is, 'I don't see any evidence, so we shouldn't try to look for evidence.'

The "conservatives" have the FBI investigating it.."Wherever it may lead" is also sending shivers down the spine of the Clintons, and Loretty Lynch, and Comey, and many other democrats who's fingers are very dirty handling phone intercepts of their personal campaign's opposition.

Yes. It is smoke. But we'll keep connecting the dots until we have what we need. But we got what you don't: Physical evidence. Laptops. Servers. Clandestine airplane meetings. Dead staffer. D'oh!

I think "persecutor" is what he really meant. Because Trump is the most unfairly persecuted person ever!

The "conservatives" have the FBI investigating it.."Wherever it may lead" is also sending shivers down the spine of the Clintons, and Loretty Lynch, and Comey, and many other democrats who's fingers are very dirty handling phone intercepts of their personal campaign's opposition.

Yes. It is smoke. But we'll keep connecting the dots until we have what we need. But we got what you don't: Physical evidence. Laptops. Servers. Clandestine airplane meetings. Dead staffer. D'oh!

Ah, the debunked Seth Rich conspiracy...Sean Hannity said it, it must be true!

Before you discredit "anonymous sources" remember that Deep Throat of Watergate fame, was an anonymous source, that blew the cover off of the entire Nixon scandal. You should have more respect for those anonymous sources, since they historically protected our democracy.

I am willing to wait for Mueller's conclusions too. But what I read posters essentially saying is, 'I don't see any evidence, so we shouldn't try to look for evidence.'

Deep Throat was a terrible terrible person. He unfairly persecuted a Republican.

The bottom line is you'll never believe anything bad about Trump.

Trump has based his entire career on blowing himself up out of proportion. He should be thrilled with the all the recent coverage.

I have an anonymous source that swears Obama's doing 3 ways with Jarrett and Malia, while Michelle is doing Pelosi and Reid in the next room. Really!

All kidding aside about anonymous sources, the most recent and most troubling revelation out of DC are these:

Circa: FBI Illegally Shared Espionage Data On Americans With Unauthorized Actors
Matt Vespa, May 26, 2017
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...n-americans-with-unauthorized-actors-n2332179

Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years
by John Solomon and Sara Carter

rather than this media over-hyped Russians! Russians! Russians! bordering on McCarthyism.

Then, there's this also the troubling issue about Seth Rich and the apparent WikiLeaks connection, and the questionable attribution to a failed robbery, which the media appears to be burying, but really should also deserve more light of day.

That may be your reading. I am willing to wait for Mueller's conclusions, and will accept them, if they stack up against common sense and reason, don't appear to be corrupted, and have the court room level evidence to back them up. At that point, let the cards fall where they may, and let them fall with an uncompromising vengeance.

The bottom line is you'll never believe anything bad about Trump.

No. That's not true.

I already believe that he shoots himself in the foot more than he should.
I already believe that he is more often the source of his own problems than not.
I already believe that he's handled a number of things in his term in a terribly ham fisted way, and this also has caused him more problems had he not.

Either he's going to learn from these experiences and improve, or not.
If not, he's not nearly going to get as much of his agenda moved forward as he may want to.
They say he's smart and a quick study. I guess well see.

And, in spite of all this, he still comes out ahead in my mind, in that he's not Hillary as president.

remember when you believed President Obama was born in Kenya, his BC a forgery, wanted to kill old people and the vile and disgusting "stand down lies. those are the same people who convinced you President Obama needed a "special persecuter." But at least in your own special way, you admit Trump needs a "special persecuter". thanks.

:donkeyfla :soap :spin::beatdeadhorse

Vern, get some new material.

Back
Top Bottom