• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To Everyone Who Hates on Chick-fil-A

JoeTrumps

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
They opened Sunday (Chick-fil-A is always closed on Sundays) in Orlando to donate food to the blood donors.

Let’s See If Everyone Who Hates on Chick-fil-A’s ‘Intolerance’ Feels the Same Way About Their Latest Move

My daughter-in-law, Mercedes, works for Chik fil A in Orlando. Now everyone knows that Chik fil A does not open on Sundays, and they have received a lot of criticism for their religious values, but what did they do today? A group of workers from Chik fil A in Orlando went into work on a Sunday and cooked sandwiches. Then they took those sandwiches to everyone standing in line to give blood for the victims of the shooting last night at the club in Orlando. This is showing compassion for everyone regardless of their lifestyle choices or other beliefs, however this will probably never make the news and that's okay because its about helping those in need and being a light to the world.

Nah, they won't get a bit of credit for being incredibly classy and thoughtful. It's not PC to applaud them ever.

Chick-Fil-A has always had good food, good lemonade and good people.

I wonder how much money this good PR will make them

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Chick fil a deserves credit for a good move. You deserve condemnation for trying to use that good move to attack people.

I don't remember republicans turning that particular food chain into a political issue. that was the Left. not exactly "attacking", more like defending.

I wonder how much money this good PR will make them

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Is that why they are doing it? jetblue is also offering free flights to the victims families. Not sure if they are liberal or conservative but I like their nonstop flights from Newburgh to Orlando.

I don't remember republicans turning that particular food chain into a political issue. that was the Left. not exactly "attacking", more like defending.

Why do you never actually respond to what is said to you?

They opened Sunday (Chick-fil-A is always closed on Sundays) in Orlando to donate food to the blood donors.

Let’s See If Everyone Who Hates on Chick-fil-A’s ‘Intolerance’ Feels the Same Way About Their Latest Move

Nah, they won't get a bit of credit for being incredibly classy and thoughtful. It's not PC to applaud them ever.

one hyperbolic partisan dishonest example of people to another post just as hyperbolic partisan and dishonest. LMAO good job.
Maybe just praise them for their good deeds and leave out the rest, it would make your post less hypocritical and dishonest

Good move Chic-fil-a and the other companies also chipping in, theres quite a bit of them

My company is paying for transportation there, offering paid time off and grief counseling to those affected

Why do you never actually respond to what is said to you?

ummm, because you didn't ask me a question? you gave me the "how dare you make this political" like we all aren't currently on a political discussion board. I thought it was worth noting. If that makes me insensitive......TS.

Is that why they are doing it? jetblue is also offering free flights to the victims families. Not sure if they are liberal or conservative but I like their nonstop flights from Newburgh to Orlando.
Not free but at a reduced cost (I think they just have to pay the taxes on the tickets)
I doubt that's their motivation.
Maybe not. But some sandwiches and flags at half staff are pretty cheap in the grand scheme of things when you want to build favor with the public

ummm, because you didn't ask me a question? you gave me the "how dare you make this political" like we all aren't currently on a political discussion board. I thought it was worth noting. If that makes me insensitive......TS.

That's not what she said at all.

I doubt that's their motivation.

Greetings, Moon. :2wave:

:agree: I understand that they are donating the food, as well as their time preparing it! :thumbs: Lets give credit when it's due!

I was among those who boycotted Chik-Fil-A, because they were donating to organizations that were actively fighting against LGBT rights. Due to the controversy they stopped funding such organizations. So I gave them my business again. That is the point of those types of actions. It isn't to punish them for all eternity, but to motivate change. Mission accomplished.

But even if they hadn't changed, and this group of Chik-Fil-A employees still did this good deed, I would still give them a big kudos. Well done to that group of employees.

But even if they hadn't changed, and this group of Chik-Fil-A employees still did this good deed, I would still give them a big kudos. Well done to that group of employees.

This is something I think is important to remember. I think the praise belongs to this particular group of employees. Not to chik fil a writ large

Maybe not. But some sandwiches and flags at half staff are pretty cheap in the grand scheme of things when you want to build favor with the public

Or it could be that they wanted to do something quickly to help out and show their support for their community. I know, it's much easier to think everyone has ulterior motives.

Or it could be that they wanted to do something quickly to help out and show their support for their community. I know, it's much easier to think everyone has ulterior motives.

yeah, chick fil a is an extremely successful business. they certainly don't need to do this to help them sell sandwiches.

That wold be great, if there was a need for blood because of this event. Since there is very very little it is a PR move, a good one, because this company is well run.

Back
Top Bottom