• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To Convict DJT Explained by M Cohen's Attorney

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
After all of the negative shutting down about this Manhattan DA's case against DJT by so called experts for the last few weeks, it's nice to get some positive hope that there's plenty of evidence that the jury will hear about that should convict Mr Big Mouth - or should I say, Mr Big Liar? May Mr Lanny Davis be spot on about what he feels will happen in this case.

"Facts get in the way of rhetoric," said Davis. "A false statement to Congress is a serious crime. Number one, he was directed to make those false statements by Donald Trump."

"This is the absurdity of the assertion it was a crime," said Davis. "He was having conversations and negotiations about building Trump Tower in Moscow. Trump said to him, I don't want you to say that during the campaign, I want you to lie and say there are no discussions even while there were discussions. So Michael said there were three discussions rather than ten. Now, let me repeat that. That's the false statement called a crime that will undermine his credibility with the jury: Trump tells him to lie, and he had three, which is what he said, rather than ten, which is what happened. That's the crime, and it's done at the instruction and for the benefit of not Michael Cohen, but Donald Trump."

"Every juror who is going to be sitting in the jury box is going to ask the question: did Donald Trump pay the money to hush up Stormy Daniels because, right before the election, he was worried about the effect on the election if that came out?" said Davis. "That's the only question a jury is going to be deciding. By the way, as much as I say michael cohen can be trusted and credible based on the record I laid out for you, Michael Cohen isn't needed in this case. All these pundits and pontificators and lawyers who are speaking on TV, especially on another rival network, have no clue what the evidence is in this case. I'm in the room. I know what the evidence is. They don't so they're speculating, and they have no idea that this case is surrounded by documents, evidence, and facts. I think this case is extremely strong I hear people say it's a weak case it's because they have no clue, no facts they're just speculating."

After all of the negative shutting down about this Manhattan DA's case against DJT by so called experts for the last few weeks, it's nice to get some positive hope that there's plenty of evidence that the jury will hear about that should convict Mr Big Mouth - or should I say, Mr Big Liar? May Mr Lanny Davis be spot on about what he feels will happen in this case.

"Facts get in the way of rhetoric," said Davis. "A false statement to Congress is a serious crime. Number one, he was directed to make those false statements by Donald Trump."

"This is the absurdity of the assertion it was a crime," said Davis. "He was having conversations and negotiations about building Trump Tower in Moscow. Trump said to him, I don't want you to say that during the campaign, I want you to lie and say there are no discussions even while there were discussions. So Michael said there were three discussions rather than ten. Now, let me repeat that. That's the false statement called a crime that will undermine his credibility with the jury: Trump tells him to lie, and he had three, which is what he said, rather than ten, which is what happened. That's the crime, and it's done at the instruction and for the benefit of not Michael Cohen, but Donald Trump."

"Every juror who is going to be sitting in the jury box is going to ask the question: did Donald Trump pay the money to hush up Stormy Daniels because, right before the election, he was worried about the effect on the election if that came out?" said Davis. "That's the only question a jury is going to be deciding. By the way, as much as I say michael cohen can be trusted and credible based on the record I laid out for you, Michael Cohen isn't needed in this case. All these pundits and pontificators and lawyers who are speaking on TV, especially on another rival network, have no clue what the evidence is in this case. I'm in the room. I know what the evidence is. They don't so they're speculating, and they have no idea that this case is surrounded by documents, evidence, and facts. I think this case is extremely strong I hear people say it's a weak case it's because they have no clue, no facts they're just speculating."
The only opinion that matters is the jury's if there is an indictment.

Back
Top Bottom