• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

to all the crackers that hate islam

clone

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
hey you ****ing racist bastards
i could argue against you, but whats the use if your just guna be a close minded little prick that just loves to hate.
so ill take this approach instead

go **** yourselves

clone said:
i could argue against you, but whats the use if your just guna be a close minded little prick that just loves to hate.

go **** yourselves

There is a reason that God let Islam stick around. It was to keep all of us ****ing crackers out of the Middle East until the last days. Of course, in the last days, God lets us crackers kick the crap out of all the ragheads and take over. After that, God comes down from the sky and beats the **** out of all of us. Want to know why? Its because us crackers and you ragheads never learned to live in peace.

So, in the end, God kicks the living **** out of all of us, and we all deserve it. As long as people know their neighbors only as crackers, niggers, kikes, dagos, honkies, queers, wetbacks, limeys, chinks, and teenage loose women (sorry, had to throw that one in there - from a song by the Fugs "The Ballad of Johnny Pissoff"), God will see the human race as one which needs a major ****ing ass kicking.

surprisingly enough we do need a good ass kicking.

yep that would do the trick.

clone said:
surprisingly enough we do need a good ass kicking.

yep that would do the trick.

That and **** seems to mysteriously blow up around children woman cafe's restaurants work lines ect ect.... But hey sounds like happy times at Chucky Cheese

Calm2Chaos said:
That and **** seems to mysteriously blow up around children woman cafe's restaurants work lines ect ect.... But hey sounds like happy times at Chucky Cheese

Yeah, those damn cheeseheads from Wisconsin. Its all their ****ing fault. Why dont they have a cat or a dog for a ****ing pet instead of a damn fatassed ****ing rodent? I tell ya', God hates their ****ing guts. :)

****ing **** **** **** **** in the ****ing **** **** **** **** my **** the **** **** **** **** **** over in the **** ****.

....What a great debate this is. I love asterisks. Yay.

clone said:

go **** yourselves

Naw, ...us crackers don't hate you because we are racist! We hate you because you guys are just stupid, & cannot win wars on the battlefield.

Shyte, ...you guys could not fight your way out of a paper bag, & that is WHY you turds have to resort to murder, & terror tactics.

Hell, ..you pathetic goat sodomizers could not even defeat tiny Israel, & Israel has roughly ONLY 3.6 million inhabitants!

Ahh,...now I know what you are thinking: You will say its because America supplies, & supports Israel. You are correct, ..but it is WAY more than that.

Shucks, ...you people even recieved aid, munitions, & weaponry from the Soviet Union; & still could NOT defeat Israel in spite of aLL the arab countries that were alligned against Israel in 1967, & 1973!

Lets see, over 300 million muslims who despise Israel, ..& vow to destroy Israel....but cannot do it!

You people have the palestinians be your surrogates, ...but in truth you people do not even give a damn about the palestinians; & in fact the palestinians ACTUALLY live better among israli's when they are acting civilized, ...which has not been very often!

Arafat was an as.shole who made a fortune for himself, & he did not do anything positive to help the palestinian people out except buy weapons, ..& pay families for their suicide missions that he thought gave glory to Allah!

I wonder as to WHY Arafat himself did NOT want to give glory to ALLAH, & be a real leader & sacrifice himself for a glorious suicidal death?

And...who is that piece of fecal matter who pretends to be Allah's servant by exporting terror all over the world? Whats his name...Al Zachari? Why doesn't he lead by example in one great glorious pre-meditated murder, perhaps to be committed upon old women, or children?

Its bas.tards like you that are the haters, & the racists.....wanting to destroy a "minority" whom are no threat to the 300 million muslims that Israel has to put up with,... you savages for the last 57 years.

Here is a clue for you: NO, ..you will never extricate Israel from the holy land, & NO...you will NEVER defeat them in war either.

You better pray that Israel doesn't just lose patience with you treacherous murderers, ..& force out ALL muslims from Israel, & then decide to turn the most threatening muslim countries into glass, ..as they HAVE the means, & could have done it long ago!

If the shoe was on the other foot, ..I have no doubt your muslim sum-a-bytchin' friends would have done it to Israel.....LONG AGO!

And....You know it too. Have a nice day, ..as.shole! :2wave:

Re:

to all the crackers that hate islam

Now why even make a thread for this :lol:

I dont mind any beleif as long as it isnt caustic to society

danarhea said:
Yeah, those damn cheeseheads from Wisconsin. Its all their ****ing fault. Why dont they have a cat or a dog for a ****ing pet instead of a damn fatassed ****ing rodent? I tell ya', God hates their ****ing guts. :)

What do you expect from that ****ing fat rat bastard pricks. **** like that ****ing pisses me off..:2razz: :2razz:

I just wanted some more ****ing asteriks

go **** yourselves
Trying to justify what the throat cutters in dirty nightshirts do?

clone said:

go **** yourselves

I don't hate Islam I hate nazi's in turbins and you.

Hell, ..you pathetic goat sodomizers could not even defeat tiny Israel, & Israel has roughly ONLY 3.6 million inhabitants!

Actually in the beginnings of the war, Israel was getting overrun, but then Syria made the mistake of pulling back because they thought it was some kind of trap.... Israel launched a counteroffensive... and it all went downhill from there.

I don't hate Islam. Actually I think it has some significant advantages over Christianity. What I am against is bending over for the politically correct stooges who got us into this mess with the Middle East by letting Al Queda attack us for a decade with impunity-Democrats.

Islam is right about a few things, but none of them outweigh the perpetual damage they do to every corner of the world they come in contact with, just because they are so rediculously unreasonable.

There is no word in Arabic for, "compromise." Not surprising.

this thread isnt addressed to you if you dont hate islam.
so get the **** out of here.

galenrox said:
If I offend, I apologize, to a degree, I just smoked A LOT of weed!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

From Dave Atell...

Eskimos...or as I call 'em...."Snow Mexicans..."

Maybe the day the non-whites can come up with a slur that really *****es white people off we will be on even ground. Cracker and honkie don't get it. Either that or stop letting words upset you so much.

If I'm from the north can I even be a cracker?

teacher said:
Maybe the day the non-whites can come up with a slur that really *****es white people off we will be on even ground. Cracker and honkie don't get it. Either that or stop letting words upset you so much.

If I'm from the north can I even be a cracker?

cracker ass cracker lol

Can I close my eyes and pretend a fat ugly chick is eva longoria? Ok that had nothing to do with this but w/e. I thought it was funny

I would rather open my eyes and be her gardener!

Hey fyre I left you another message, did you get it?

this thread isnt addressed to you if you dont hate islam.
so get the **** out of here.

I bash who ever I want reguardless if it is just the throat cutters in dirty nightshirts and the hitlers in head scarfs that I despise.

jamesrage said:
I bash who ever I want reguardless if it is just the throat cutters in dirty nightshirts and the hitlers in head scarfs that I despise.

Ok good for you..... I think.....

Back
Top Bottom