• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

to all the crackers that hate islam

nkgupta80 said:
Actually in the beginnings of the war, Israel was getting overrun, but then Syria made the mistake of pulling back because they thought it was some kind of trap.... Israel launched a counteroffensive... and it all went downhill from there.

Indeed, & you are quite correct, attacking Israel during the "yom kippor" holy day. Imagine IF israel had launched an all out offensive on their muslim neighbors when the islamics were enjoying their HOLY day of their Rhamadin pilgrimage?

Why that would have been considered below the belt! ;)

Frankly, I don't give a damn what the camel humpers think. I just want them to stop flying airliners into office buildings, blowing things and people up and sawing heads off.

Anyone who defends this type of fanatical behavior is an idiot.

The truth is that Mohammad was a mass murderer, a pedophile, a deranged man who has beguiled his followers with crap for a religion. Do I hate Islam? Damn right I do. Any sane person would.

Missouri Mule said:
Frankly, I don't give a damn what the camel humpers think. I just want them to stop flying airliners into office buildings, blowing things and people up and sawing heads off.

Anyone who defends this type of fanatical behavior is an idiot.

The truth is that Mohammad was a mass murderer, a pedophile, a deranged man who has beguiled his followers with crap for a religion. Do I hate Islam? Damn right I do. Any sane person would.

I have to agree with you again in everysingle aspect and word of this post.

Nuke em!!!

It's ironic that you should say that. I can think of a couple of arseholes who'd be better targets for nukes.

vergiss said:
It's ironic that you should say that. I can think of a couple of arseholes who'd be better targets for nukes.

Yea me too. N Korea, Russia, France, Germany, Yugoslavia, and parts of Africa.

Yugolsavia doesn't exist anymore, dimwit.

I don't hate Muslims. I just detest a dumbazz like Clone who pretends to speak for them. He needs a good old fashioned Arab sandal beating.

clone said:
hey you ****ing racist bastards
i could argue against you, but whats the use if your just guna be a close minded little prick that just loves to hate.
so ill take this approach instead

go **** yourselves

What an utterly repulsive little 15 year old boy you are.
Does your father know that you use his pc to spread hate on the Internet?

Hi. Remember me? Were in the basement now. Nazi's suck. Therefor....you suck. I mean in general, not just little boys as usual. Like how I follow you around? I'm white as they come. And I hate your racist azz. Verstehen sie das? Gosh, mocking Nazi's never goes out of style, does it? Fun too. Bitc*h.

Aryan Imperium said:
Does your father know that you use his pc to spread hate on the Internet?

Pot, meet kettle. Spreading hate? Classic. I know you saw me Ayran. Truth hurt?

Nice comeback BTW. Go think about it for a while. Maybe you can come up with something original like, "I'm rubber and you're glue......."

Or, "I'm calling teachers bluff."

It's all in where you choose to post it Nazi.

Q: What do you call a gay Nazi?

A: Ayran Imperium.

No implication there, is there Nazi?

Coach is fine.

Extra peanuts please, monkeys and all you know......

PS: Hitler sucks.

And he's dead.
Offed himself.
Your hero.
You sure know how to pick them Adolf.

If mocking fag Nazi's can get me thrown out of the basement then I'll be a monkeys uncle....ah.....bad example.

galenrox said:
If I offend, I apologize, to a degree, I just smoked A LOT of weed!

Ok, I'm jealous. I'm job-hunting right now, so I'm staying clean. :boohoo:

teacher said:
Maybe the day the non-whites can come up with a slur that really *****es white people off we will be on even ground. Cracker and honkie don't get it. Either that or stop letting words upset you so much.

If I'm from the north can I even be a cracker?

I just figured ou the solution to racial slurs. Let's start calling all minorities "soup", then we can all get along. We'll all go together like...soup and crackers!!!

MrFungus420 said:
I just figured ou the solution to racial slurs. Let's start calling all minorities "soup", then we can all get along. We'll all go together like...soup and crackers!!!

That made me hungry, which given the context is frighteningly Lecter-like. o_O

Just a note, if you feel the need to defend yourself against what clone said, maybe you should rethink your views...

Can I just say to the poster of this thread that I hate you? Not because you're Muslim but because you are who you are, because you hate America, because the friend of my enemy isn't my friend, because in my experience anyone with the name Ahmad in their sig was up to no good, and for these reasons and more I hate you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom