• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To all the Aussies out there.

-- its not even fun to watch anymore ;)

Wash your mouth out with salt young man, it was good watching Mark Webber cringing on Top Gear when Jeremy Clarkson was asking him about what is going on in Australia..

I have a feeling Australians have become engrossed in earning vast amounts of money as their economy boomed over the last 15 years and that sports does not draw the best Aussie talent anymore. The fit, fighting Aussies are all breaking their backs in mines, making wine or producing vast amounts of sheep, beef and other foodstuffs for the world and not playing on the sports fields anymore.

Did you see how badly Australia did in the Olympics too? It's all their sports - not just the classic rivalry sports of rugby & cricket.

BBC Sport - Ashes 2013: England retain Ashes as rain forces Old Trafford draw

yawwwwwn. So bored of England beating the Aussies at sport, its not even fun to watch anymore ;)

You didn't seriously expect Spud, or Stewart or Serenity to come here and drop their pants for you to flick with a wet towel, did you? Hahahahaha!

I'm not a big cricket fan, but I really enjoyed what I saw of Ashes T1 and T2. I missed T3. It is very enjoyable to watch the tables being turned on the Ozzies for a change, just don't get used to the feeling. This is British sport we're talking about after all.

You didn't seriously expect Spud, or Stewart or Serenity to come here and drop their pants for you to flick with a wet towel, did you? Hahahahaha!

I'm not a big cricket fan, but I really enjoyed what I saw of Ashes T1 and T2. I missed T3. It is very enjoyable to watch the tables being turned on the Ozzies for a change, just don't get used to the feeling. This is British sport we're talking about after all.

been a great decade with the rugby, cricket and the olympics.

Back
Top Bottom