• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tlaib vows, 'We're gonna impeach the motherf****r'

Have you ever played a Fallout game? I see it kind of like that only with less Deathclaws.

Seriously?

If Democrats choose to impeach (or even attempt to impeach) Trump for purely political reasons there will be severe political backlash as that will set a precedent for every future presidency. If they actually manage to get the process done and there is no proof that he cooperated with Russia in the 2016 election there will be blood in the streets.

Bull****. Y'all are all talk zero action. Revolutions always come from the left. Right wing "rebellions" are always propped up by someone. You're fantasizing again.:roll:

Bull****. Y'all are all talk zero action. Revolutions always come from the left. Right wing "rebellions" are always propped up by someone. You're fantasizing again.:roll:

There was a revolution that began here in 1775 which had the goal of ridding the nation of the political class. While most revolutions seek to install a political class any future one in America will be very similar in purpose to the one 240 or so years ago,

I pretty much can't wait for the Democrats to start the impeachment process. It will be the best thing that happened to this country since 1775 and when it's over, God willing, we'll have rid ourselves of the stench of the political class for another couple of hundred years.

How deliciously and fantastically delusional. The political class is nothing other than Trump and his fellatrixes.

You don't like low unemployment, cheap gas, lower taxes, most progress with North Korea ever, less war, ect?

They're fine. What rational people don't like is the idiotic attempts to attribute those things, other than lower taxes for the rich, to Trump.

That takes so street-grade covfefe to believe that.

It's interesting to note her character by the fact that she can't keep herself from being crass when talking to her(a) child. Also, Trump isn't going to be impeached. He'll go to 2020 and if Warren is on the ticket for the Dems he'll have a good chance of winning another 4 years.
Anybody who is a supporter of Trump has no business talking about anyone else character.

Have you ever played a Fallout game? I see it kind of like that only with less Deathclaws.

Seriously?

If Democrats choose to impeach (or even attempt to impeach) Trump for purely political reasons there will be severe political backlash as that will set a precedent for every future presidency. If they actually manage to get the process done and there is no proof that he cooperated with Russia in the 2016 election there will be blood in the streets.

NO. I know nothing about Fallout.

Blood in the streets!?!?!?!?!? Are you saying Trumpkins will riot and kill if Trump is impeached even if a majority of the House does so and 2/3 of the Senate decide the evidence is compelling to warrant conviction?

NO. I know nothing about Fallout.

Blood in the streets!?!?!?!?!? Are you saying Trumpkins will riot and kill if Trump is impeached even if a majority of the House does so and 2/3 of the Senate decide the evidence is compelling to warrant conviction?

If they've got evidence it better be REALLY compelling.

Looks like Trump isn't the only vulgar one. Glass houses and all.

They're fine. What rational people don't like is the idiotic attempts to attribute those things, other than lower taxes for the rich, to Trump.

That takes so street-grade covfefe to believe that.

Denial is strong with many.

Anybody who is a supporter of Trump has no business talking about anyone else character.

Anyone who overlooks this, an act with a child, has no business complaining about Trump. Didn't work out the way you thought, eh? Push off to belay more embarrassment on your part.

"I know you are but what am I?"...nice. So you.

Yawn. No, not in the least. You spouted nonsense that you cannot substantiate other than w/a self-delusional fantasy narrative.

Still, it's fun to watch you fall back on your equally as delusional accusations of 'I know you are, but what am I?".

So you to be so laughably dishonest when you can't back up your statements.

Yawn. No, not in the least. You spouted nonsense that you cannot substantiate other than w/a self-delusional fantasy narrative.

Still, it's fun to watch you fall back on your equally as delusional accusations of 'I know you are, but what am I?".

Looks like you're begging for your punishment from me to start off your year? OK...the safe word is banana.

Anyone who overlooks this, an act with a child, has no business complaining about Trump. Didn't work out the way you thought, eh? Push off to belay more embarrassment on your part.
Trump has been a piece of crap publicly for 2 years.
He has set the bar for pathetic, rude, childish, lying, disgusting and bullying comments.
Everybody sees, everybody knows.
That's the truth. Try not to lie and cover his worthless ass.

Looks like you're begging for your punishment from me to start off your year? OK...the safe word is banana.
A new record for moronic posts.

Trump has been a piece of crap publicly for 2 years.
He has set the bar for pathetic, rude, childish, lying, disgusting and bullying comments.
Everybody sees, everybody knows.
That's the truth. Try not to lie and cover his worthless ass.

Another side-step from this subject, eh? Not a surprise.

Well the freshman class sure is different from others...Reap what you sow, GOP. You elect a bullies, so do others... That's how a democracy works.

New House Democrat Rashida Tlaib: 'We're gonna impeach the motherf****r'

Before you go nuts, this is what she ran on, and she won...
As I understand it she ran on a lot of things she quickly renounced as soon as she won. Is profanity like this allowed under Islam? She wasn't drinking at the MoveOn party was she?

As I understand it she ran on a lot of things she quickly renounced as soon as she won. Is profanity like this allowed under Islam? She wasn't drinking at the MoveOn party was she?

Is profanity that Trump let’s out allowed under Christianity?

I like that you're introducing a new angle. I don't like that you seem to have said Mueller has an agenda here related to politics. That's just not the case. No evidence supports that, all evidence contradicts this, and it's against DOJ policy.

Yeah, I agree with you. I dont think Mueller has an agenda and if he were to actually wait until the spring of 2020, so as to impose the greatest political damage, it would tarnish his report as being political--and it would be. Plus this cant go on another year and a half--can it?

Oh yea the last thing the dems want is to have Trump gone this early and full primary again in 2020 with 15 candidates for the GOP and dems. With Trump there they have an easy shot at the WH.

Yeah and you thought Crooked Hillary was a shoe in for the presidency. But tell me who beat her.

But if your attempts at trying to convince yourself you're a tough-guy stop you from melting down again, feel free to maintain your fantasies.

The timing of any impeachment action is also very important (as I am sure that Mueller is fully aware). If done too soon it allows the republicants to run a full POTUS campaign (including a primary) with someone other than Trump. That is most likely not what Mueller, Pelosi or Schumer are after - they would much prefer to have the demorat POTUS candidate run against Trump or force the republicant replacement POTUS candidate (Pence?) to have insufficient time to run an effective 2020 campaign.

Mueller is a Republican. What you said may apply to Dems, but not to Mueller IMO.

Back
Top Bottom