• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tired of hearing about emails. Trivial issue.

ipsofacto

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Not to say it is not an issue, but mostly a distraction so we don't realize our democracy has become a plutocracy.

Not to say it is not an issue, but mostly a distraction so we don't realize our democracy has become a plutocracy.

really?

so the handling of classified materiel to you is a "distraction"?

they sure in the hell didnt think that way when i was in the air force.....you **** up around the stuff, and the best you better hope for was losing stripes

look up Lindsey AS West Germany....an airforce base with no planes, no flight line, and sitting square in the middle of the city of Wiesbaden Germany

Now i wonder what we did there????

i will give you three guesses, and the last two wont be needed

really?

so the handling of classified materiel to you is a "distraction"?

they sure in the hell didnt think that way when i was in the air force.....you **** up around the stuff, and the best you better hope for was losing stripes

look up Lindsey AS West Germany....an airforce base with no planes, no flight line, and sitting square in the middle of the city of Wiesbaden Germany

Now i wonder what we did there????

i will give you three guesses, and the last two wont be needed

There's derelict listening stations all over Canada. Here's a nice image for you- the one we saw near Masset on the Queen Charlotte Islands (Haida Gwaii) had eagle nests on some of the antenna towers. Probably the first time they served a useful purpose.

Was going to say something about short attention spans, but my the flowers are nice today. :mrgreen:

The handling of classified and non-classified information certainly is important and it is at the very least somewhat understandable why it is receiving attention and scrutiny. The problem I am having (and it's certainly inevitable and expected) is it's mostly as a pawn game to advance your candidate to office.

This goes far beyond Clinton's character, ethics, or whatever else have you. It demonstrates a rather deep divide between what people are taught and expected to do when they go into civil or military service and what a few people at the top (who have little cultivation of an institutional culture) are able to do without much holding them back.

There's derelict listening stations all over Canada. Here's a nice image for you- the one we saw near Masset on the Queen Charlotte Islands (Haida Gwaii) had eagle nests on some of the antenna towers. Probably the first time they served a useful purpose.

Way up, in north of Yellow Horse, there's a field of antenea filling more than a regulation soccer field. It's downright eerie, no buildings, no road [anymore] just towers in the middle of tundra. Locals have no knowledge of how they came to be, so it is guessed this stuff dates back to sometime after WW2.

Don't bother asking DND. To them it doesn't exist.

So, when someone who has extensive connections to people with very deep pockets does whatever she wants knowing she is essentially above the law.. and we pretty much just saw that.. that just illustrates your plutocracy point doesn't it?
so this email issue isn't a distraction its right in the middle of the point you were trying to make. I don't know why you don't realize that.

The handling of classified and non-classified information certainly is important and it is at the very least somewhat understandable why it is receiving attention and scrutiny. The problem I am having (and it's certainly inevitable and expected) is it's mostly as a pawn game to advance your candidate to office.

This goes far beyond Clinton's character, ethics, or whatever else have you. It demonstrates a rather deep divide between what people are taught and expected to do when they go into civil or military service and what a few people at the top (who have little cultivation of an institutional culture) are able to do without much holding them back.

First, I don't support Clinton, I'm a Sanders supporter. My point is that it is trivial and occludes the fact that a plutocracy rules our nation. Trump and Clinton are representing the plutocracy.

It has always been that way. You can go back to Washington, Jefferson, Adams, etc. It was always the ones with money that have ruled over us. The idea of a Joe Blow leaving his job to go to Washington to serve a term or two in the House, then return to his job really never has been. That was the original intent, but it really never came to pass.

Its always been the wealthy or the super wealthy calling the shots even if a president, senator or representative were fairly poor.

So, when someone who has extensive connections to people with very deep pockets does whatever she wants knowing she is essentially above the law.. and we pretty much just saw that.. that just illustrates your plutocracy point doesn't it?
so this email issue isn't a distraction its right in the middle of the point you were trying to make. I don't know why you don't realize that.

We're not talking issues, right? We're obsessed with emails.

Way up, in north of Yellow Horse, there's a field of antenea filling more than a regulation soccer field. It's downright eerie, no buildings, no road [anymore] just towers in the middle of tundra. Locals have no knowledge of how they came to be, so it is guessed this stuff dates back to sometime after WW2.

Don't bother asking DND. To them it doesn't exist.

Nice. Must look bizarre from the air.
I wonder what, if anything, was ever done about all those DEW Line stations? D'ya think they might still be operating? That'd be a hoot!

boohoo.

The wicked witch of the west hasn't even been asked in this election cycle about her Bosnia sniper fire.

lies don't go away from one election to another - unless you are only involved in a democratic primary against a patsy

How does a distraction indicate the existence of plutocracy? Nevertheless, I don't think you will be hearing much about the emails in the future. Instead you will be hearing about Clinton's lies.

How does a distraction indicate the existence of plutocracy? Nevertheless, I don't think you will be hearing much about the emails in the future. Instead you will be hearing about Clinton's lies.

I was not arguing the one proves the other. Again, she's a liar...so what?

We're not talking issues, right? We're obsessed with emails.

What issues of Hillary's do you want to hear about? surely you already know her platform.

What issues of Hillary's do you want to hear about? surely you already know her platform.

Yes I do. I oppose her on issues. What issues of hers do you support or oppose?

I was not arguing the one proves the other. Again, she's a liar...so what?

Apparently it means nothing to you. So I have nothing to offer.

Apparently it means nothing to you. So I have nothing to offer.

Obama is a liar, GW Bush was a liar, Bill Clinton was a liar, HW Bush was a liar, Reagan was a liar. Did you have a point?

Yes I do. I oppose her on issues. What issues of hers do you support or oppose?

Ive watched her lie to the public for like 24 years.. I recall when Bill was running for Pres and she sat there in interviews hand in hand with Bill assuring the public that Gennifer Flowers was making false allegations that were not true etc..
And then of course later Bill admitted to having the affair with her going back into the late 70s. Hillary obviously knew it was true. Ive talked to a guy who gave me a first hand account of a dinner at the gov mansion when Bill was Ark Gov and Hillary storming into the room and throwing a pair of panties.. that obviously were not hers.. at Bill in front of some guests.
She has known about his philandering for decades, she has lied about it and demagogued some of the women who made the accusations against Bill. And we have a pretty extensive list of her lying regarding her own affairs now.
Have absolutely no support of her whatsoever. Anyone who has so much of a disregard for the rule of law.. and she was a lawyer of course lol.. no way I would support them.
the emails aren't really about the emails themselves, its about the culture of corruption in with Hillary and her staff, the DoJ , the executive branch of government and government as a whole. and keeping a flashlight on that is worth doing

Ive watched her lie to the public for like 24 years.. I recall when Bill was running for Pres and she sat there in interviews hand in hand with Bill assuring the public that Gennifer Flowers was making false allegations that were not true etc..
And then of course later Bill admitted to having the affair with her going back into the late 70s. Hillary obviously knew it was true. Ive talked to a guy who gave me a first hand account of a dinner at the gov mansion when Bill was Ark Gov and Hillary storming into the room and throwing a pair of panties.. that obviously were not hers.. at Bill in front of some guests.
She has known about his philandering for decades, she has lied about it and demagogued some of the women who made the accusations against Bill. And we have a pretty extensive list of her lying regarding her own affairs now.
Have absolutely no support of her whatsoever. Anyone who has so much of a disregard for the rule of law.. and she was a lawyer of course lol.. no way I would support them.
the emails aren't really about the emails themselves, its about the culture of corruption in with Hillary and her staff, the DoJ , the executive branch of government and government as a whole. and keeping a flashlight on that is worth doing

There is such a thing as lying about unimportant issues, such as who gives Bill Clinton a blow job. Who cares.

There is such a thing as lying about unimportant issues, such as who gives Bill Clinton a blow job. Who cares.

It wasn't the blow job that got Bill bound up in knots.
It was Bill's lying under oath, playing word games, such as 'definition if is is', and lying under oath that got him impeached.

It wasn't the blow job that got Bill bound up in knots.
It was Bill's lying under oath, playing word games, such as 'definition if is is', and lying under oath that got him impeached.

That's what I meant. Why get hung up on blow jobs?

That's what I meant. Why get hung up on blow jobs?

Because if somebody is willing to lie about something like that, why should we believe them when they claim to be telling the truth?

Back
Top Bottom