• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tina forte, trying to unseat AOC while her husband and son get busted by the FBI running guns and drugs.

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
But what Forte has failed to mention is that her family’s beverage distribution warehouse was at the center of a federal drug and gun bust in 2019—which culminated in guilty pleas by her husband and son, both of whom are serial offenders.

Scratch a MAGA, find a criminal.

Fake republicans ......

As I have stated this thing about democrats "defunding the police" is bogus. The police cannot be defunded. It is about spending police dollars differently such as hiring professionals who are experienced
in talking down situations. As opposed to shooting people. I say this is smart use of tax dollars.

As I have stated this thing about democrats "defunding the police" is bogus. The police cannot be defunded. It is about spending police dollars differently such as hiring professionals who are experienced
in talking down situations. As opposed to shooting people. I say this is smart use of tax dollars.

Funny, it's republicans who voted against funding the police.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/62721

While democrats push to increase police funding.

Then there's the defunding the FBI thing the republicans demand since they searched trump's mar a lago.

It's interesting that like other things, the true facts are the opposite of the propaganda.

The republican party is a criminal enterprise. They prove it every day.

^^^Owning the cons.

I knew the projection would happen sooner or later.

“The daily beast” - aka TDS

^^^Lmfao x2

Very well thought out response in relation to the OP. 🙄

How many rubles do you get per TDS that you post?

Not nearly as many as the people posting afflicted with it get.

😉

^^^Lmfao x2

Not nearly as many as the people posting afflicted with it get.

😉
This thread is about AOC and her opponent's crime family.

Any thoughts on that?

^^^Owning the cons.

I knew the projection would happen sooner or later.

“The daily beast” - aka TDS
Actual facts. They were running guns and drugs.,

That is the problem with democratic messaging they screw it up nearly every time and the RW media take advantage.

She had a bad kid. Kind of like Joe.
Does she actually have a chance to beat AOCommie?

Back
Top Bottom