• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TIME's Person of the Year 2010 - Full List

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Who from the list would you choose and why? Is there someone that should have been nominated that wasn't?

The Candidates

Julian Assange
Glenn Beck
David Cameron
The Chilean Miners
Arne Duncan
Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Jonathan Franzen
Lady Gaga
Robert Gates
Tony Hayward
Hu Jintao
LeBron James
Steve Jobs
Hamid Karzai
David and Charles Koch
Liu Xiaobo
Barack Obama
Sarah Palin
Nancy Pelosi
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
The Unemployed American
J. Craig Venter
Elizabeth Warren, Mary Schapiro and Sheila Bair
Mark Zuckerberg

Read more: Full List - Who Will Be TIME's 2010 Person of the Year? - TIME

Lady GaGa?????????? Um, no. lol

I doubt Time will choose the Unemployed Worker, for obvious reasons, no? I,however, would choose that one.

JMHOYMMV

Last edited:
Time has done many cop-outs, but a good one would be "The Tea Partier"

StewBEEF! StewBEEF! StewBEEF!

Or Bill Gates and his multi-billion dollar charity stuff.

When I looked at the list, I immediately said to myself: "It'll be the 'unemployed American'". And I agree with Fiddytree that the "tea partier" should be on there.

When I looked at the list, I immediately said to myself: "It'll be the 'unemployed American'". And I agree with Fiddytree that the "tea partier" should be on there.

Yes, my vote would be the Tea Partier.
Glenn Beck....Oh my gawd wouldn't that irritate Soros, Ko, etc? Why isn't Soros on the list?
Palin..oohhh the liberal Palin haters would have their panties all in a bunch. Especially women like Joy Behart.
The Koch bros.......All lefties would have a fit.
I predict none of them will win but it would be a good laugh.

It will probably be the Unemployed American. Although who knows it could be you again. I would like to see Colbert and Stewart win it, just for the laughs. Or who knows maybe Robin Williams could win it.

Back
Top Bottom