• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time travel Republican style:

We need more people like her who can break down the issues in an eli5 way.

so so true. Still nailing it each and every time. Enjoy:

Actually, the right wants us to go back to even before our Constitution was written (246 years ago) as our own Constitution is telling us of our individual rights (regardless of our gender, race, or religion).

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The right wants us to go back to this time:

neanderthal1.jpg

I agree with her, but not crazy about her style. Kinda frantic. I like slow deliberate speech, like Beau of the Fifth Column. I agree with her completely, but she's hard to listen to. Only made it halfway.

so so true. Still nailing it each and every time. Enjoy:

Republicans want to maintain the status quo because the status quo is racist and they feel that benefits them

Republicans want to maintain the status quo because the status quo is racist and they feel that benefits them
plus they don't like the way things are changing in the country, they fear change, and as you pointed out don't like the fact that at some point, whites will be in the minority in the country.

Back
Top Bottom