• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time to let America be ****ed?

Time to Move on and let the pandemic sweep through America and Europe?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The world is ready to move on. Screw the USA and Western Europe. Your society is bringing it on themselves with all these idiots not wearing masks, not getting vaccinated, hanging in groups. The USA did not take it seriously as a nation. No contact tracing is a huge one... not staying at home responsibly when the order was in. I know tons of people that went out, got in groups, went on vacation or to restaurants just because everybody else was.

We took shit seriously here. We locked down when there was a lock down. We contact traced. We have teams that move in and investigate and isolate carriers. We have border closures with mandated two week isolation at designated safe zones. We did what we needed to do and so did many other nations. **** America and Western Europe and now Canada for making this issue so much worse. Then we have to listen to these self-righteous jerks pander about how hard it is for America and it is about protecting life. Bullshit. The USA did not care and is paying the price.

Next pandemic maybe you guys take this shit seriously. We are ready to move on with life and if a million more Americans die that is your ****ing problem.

The world is ready to move on. Screw the USA and Western Europe. Your society is bringing it on themselves with all these idiots not wearing masks, not getting vaccinated, hanging in groups. The USA did not take it seriously as a nation. No contact tracing is a huge one... not staying at home responsibly when the order was in. I know tons of people that went out, got in groups, went on vacation or to restaurants just because everybody else was.

We took shit seriously here. We locked down when there was a lock down. We contact traced. We have teams that move in and investigate and isolate carriers. We have border closures with mandated two week isolation at designated safe zones. We did what we needed to do and so did many other nations. **** America and Western Europe and now Canada for making this issue so much worse. Then we have to listen to these self-righteous jerks pander about how hard it is for America and it is about protecting life. Bullshit. The USA did not care and is paying the price.

Next pandemic maybe you guys take this shit seriously. We are ready to move on with life and if a million more Americans die that is your ****ing problem.

Not a fan of human sacrifice, so, no.

With people like you here we already are.

I'm half drunk right now, too, Bodhi.😁

So by "ready to move on with life," I assume that means you want to...do basically the same thing those other countries you mentioned are doing. Well, the important thing is you got to feel smug and passive-aggressive one last time before adopting the same sensible policies that the rest of us already adopted. Better late than never. We look forward to welcoming NZ back to the world. :LOL:

So by "ready to move on with life," I assume that means you want to...do basically the same thing those other countries you mentioned are doing.
Millions of you guys died... we have been doing just fine but we do want to go to In and Out Burger again with out dying from the stupidity of you guys.
Well, the important thing is you got to feel smug and passive-aggressive one last time before adopting the same sensible policies that the rest of us already adopted.
Sure... we have been holding one of the best records in the world... you guys acting like fools hits us from time to time though.
Better late than never. We look forward to welcoming NZ back to the world. :LOL:
If America just perished then the rest of the world would be on siesta, chillin' and loving life on a normal level again.

It is like dealing with Lord of the Flies were some of you survive and learned a lesson at the expense of everybody else.

Lame.

Millions of you guys died... we have been doing just fine but we do want to go to In and Out Burger again with out dying from the stupidity of you guys.
Cool. So it's stupid when Americans go to In-N-Out Burger, even though you literally are advocating for the exact same thing right now. I guess it's not stupid when New Zealanders do it because...hobbits and sheep.
Sure... we have been holding one of the best records in the world... you guys acting like fools hits us from time to time though.
I think the rule should be that you only get to feel smugly superior if you are advocating something different from what we are doing. If you now want to adopt America-like policies and lifestyles, great, but the price is that you don't get to be condescending about doing exactly the same thing.
If America just perished then the rest of the world would be on siesta, chillin' and loving life on a normal level again.
I'm not sure if you noticed but there are roughly 200 countries and all of them had COVID too. The more you know.
It is like dealing with Lord of the Flies were some of you survive and learned a lesson at the expense of everybody else.
And yet you want to emulate our policy now. Whereas we don't want to emulate yours.

I believe it's already swept through once and done it's damage. Time to let it go and get on with life as we know it.

So it's all done then? No more variants?

Cool. So it's stupid when Americans go to In-N-Out Burger, even though you literally are advocating for the exact same thing right now. I guess it's not stupid when New Zealanders do it because...hobbits and sheep.
No. This is where you miss... well, everything. We did what was necessary to stop Covid. We locked down. We shut the borders. We wore masks. Pretty much nobody died or even got Covid. Americans just keep running around spreading the thing like little children, screwing up the world.

Not sure you could have been any more wrong if you tried... but let's see what you post next.
I think the rule should be that you only get to feel smugly superior if you are advocating something different from what we are doing.
Fur ****'s sake... that is what I did. This is about to be a really short conversation.
If you now want to adopt America-like policies and lifestyles, great, but the price is that you don't get to be condescending about doing exactly the same thing.
We don't. The fact that you think this is alarming and a huge part of the problem. We want you to adopt our policies because our lives are already better.
I'm not sure if you noticed but there are roughly 200 countries and all of them had COVID too. The more you know.
I addressed this already...
And yet you want to emulate our policy now. Whereas we don't want to emulate yours.
That is what is so ****ed up. LOL... we are doing great and you are doing shit and you want to continue to be shit. LOL

Anything else or are you going to post more stupid shit?

I have already moved on with my life. This pandemic is over as far as I am concerned. I did not die from it. Nobody in my family has died from it. The few people I know who did die from it were already dying.

No. This is where you miss... well, everything. We did what was necessary to stop Covid. We locked down. We shut the borders. We wore masks. Pretty much nobody died or even got Covid. Americans just keep running around spreading the thing like little children, screwing up the world.
And yet that is what you are advocating now. You are "ready to move on with life" and go to In-N-Out Burger again like us ignorant Americans, consequences be damned. Good for you, welcome back to civilization.
Fur ****'s sake... that is what I did. This is about to be a really short conversation.
But not anymore. The fact that you are ready to not do those things anymore is a tacit acknowledgement that you don't think they are still necessary, if they ever were. You can post smugly about how much better New Zealand fared, but your revealed preference indicates you actually prefer the American approach.
We don't. The fact that you think this is alarming and a huge part of the problem. We want you to adopt our policies because our lives are already better.
Make up your mind. Do you want to move on with life and go to In-N-Out Burger, or do you want us to freeze our lives and stop going to In-N-Out Burger?
That is what is so ****ed up. LOL... we are doing great and you are doing shit and you want to continue to be shit. LOL
Sounds like you are jelly and want to join us in being shit. After all, you're ready to move on. Whereas no one here is talking about locking down like New Zealand.
Anything else or are you going to post more stupid shit?
In-N-Out Burger sucks by the way. Come to Texas and try Whataburger instead.

I have already moved on with my life. This pandemic is over as far as I am concerned. I did not die from it. Nobody in my family has died from it. The few people I know who did die from it were already dying.
The thing about plagues is that they show how stupid appeals to common sense and anecdote really are.

And yet that is what you are advocating now. You are "ready to move on with life" and go to In-N-Out Burger again like us ignorant Americans, consequences be damned. Good for you, welcome back to civilization.

But not anymore. The fact that you are ready to not do those things anymore is a tacit acknowledgement that you don't think they are still necessary, if they ever were. You can post smugly about how much better New Zealand fared, but your revealed preference indicates you actually prefer the American approach.

Make up your mind. Do you want to move on with life and go to In-N-Out Burger, or do you want us to freeze our lives and stop going to In-N-Out Burger?

Sounds like you are jelly and want to join us in being shit. After all, you're ready to move on. Whereas no one here is talking about locking down like New Zealand.

I don't remember your posts being so stupid before... I won't forget these though.

No. This is where you miss... well, everything. We did what was necessary to stop Covid. We locked down. We shut the borders. We wore masks. Pretty much nobody died or even got Covid. Americans just keep running around spreading the thing like little children, screwing up the world heroes.

Fixed it for you.

Yes OP .
One more common cold virus and Americans must start doing all of those things that have the rest of the world bent double in laughter .

Doesn't it make you wonder what Bod would have done had not the leaders of his country told him what to do?

So it's all done then? No more variants?

No more variants that we know of yet. But we don't need to totally shut down in fear that it could happen. And for future brainiacs out there..... cutting off trade and travel with China may go along way towards preventing these avian and bat flu to human episodes.

Back
Top Bottom