• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time to let America be ****ed?

Time to Move on and let the pandemic sweep through America and Europe?

• Total voters
Uh-huh. Pelosi is right in line with your kind of thinking. Of course you know who she is, and you "get" her in probably every single way.
Do you even know why you make the stupid accusations that you do? If so, do you catch on when they are not working?

Luce is dense enough to think that pointing and laughing actually works. lol

Works on what? Am I not allowed to do things for my own amusement? Is everything about you (I mean, this IS about you, just not *about* you.)

I take it logic is not something you practice to much.
The point was not about rape but about how illogical it is to say you talked to a thousand who have no bad effect with covid therefor covid is not to bad. Similarly you could talk to a thousand people who have never been raped and conclude that rape does not happen.

Your argument has no logic rather than it has anything to do with rape.

I suggest you go and talk to a thousand people who have had covid and a thousand who suffer from long term covid or a thousand of the grieving relatives of those who have died of covid. perhaps a more balanced enquiry by you might change your mind.
What you don't understand is when I talk to several hundred people in just my family and most of them have already had covid19 and none have died that tells me I am 0 for 1000 in my poll. When I ask them has anyone in your extended family died from covid19 and they answer no but so and so died from cancer, and so and so died from a stroke, and a neighbor died in a car accident this is like taking a poll. I am now 0 for several thousand dying with covid19 in my poll but people are still dying from other things. So according to my poll of my family nobody in my extended family has did from covid19. A lot of people have died from all other sorts of things. I know 1 person who has died from covid19. A 70 year old obese smoker. You can chalk that up to obesity and 50 years of cigarette smoking.

So since no one in my family is dying from covid19 and I can't even find a single person in my family who has even been hospitalized from covid19 I have no reason to be concerned about a cold that we are apparently not dying from. I will concern myself with what people in my family are dying from if that is alright. Since most of my family is living into their 90's that would be old age. So I will live my life to the fullest and you can fearmonger all you want over this cold.

I believe it's already swept through once and done it's damage. Time to let it go and get on with life as we know it.
I agree. We need to get on having been vaccinated and masked.

Ren is dense enough to think that calling a person something that they are not actually works. lol
Which is not the case.

The truth is, Bodhisattva is dense enough to think that being Independent strictly means "not Conservative". lol

Works on what? Am I not allowed to do things for my own amusement? Is everything about you (I mean, this IS about you, just not *about* you.)
You're allowed to say a lot of things. Where did I say that you weren't?

I'm simply pointing out that your tactics are stupid and ineffective. ;)

Do you even know why you make the stupid accusations that you do? If so, do you catch on when they are not working?
Then let's prove me wrong the old fashioned way:

Where do you stand with repealing Roe v Wade? I know where Pelosi stands, so let's see where you stand.

Then let's prove me wrong the old fashioned way:
You think you are running things here? That is cute. LOL
Where do you stand with repealing Roe v Wade? I know where Pelosi stands, so let's see where you stand.
Your posts are a walking Red Herring... just a mess.

You think you are running things here? That is cute. LOL

Your posts are a walking Red Herring... just a mess.
I'm not the one dodging the questions. lol

We're looking for common ground between you and Pelosi, but you don't want to participate. I wonder why? ;)

Yes it is. It is evident in every post that you make.
From your warped perception that's the case, but not from a sane point of view.

I'm not the one dodging the questions. lol

We're looking for common ground between you and Pelosi, but you don't want to participate. I wonder why? ;)
What a weird interaction this has been. Are most of your interactions where you go in and tell people what they think and then demand that they prove you wrong? What a weird Trolling method... and boring. Do people fall for that shit? It is just idiotic. All good though.

What a weird interaction this has been. Are most of your interactions where you go in and tell people what they think and then demand that they prove you wrong? What a weird Trolling method... and boring. Do people fall for that shit? It is just idiotic. All good though.
I'm rarely proven wrong. I may come out the gates a little rough sometimes, but I soon recover and take control.

Now, run along and count yourself lucky that i didn't drag you all over this forum. ;)

Do you imagine that happening anytime soon?

Caveman.
It's already happened. Your brave retreat from the Pelosi comparison exercise is proof of that.

Nope, just your every day non-diapered, freedom loving American. ;)

The world is ready to move on. Screw the USA and Western Europe. Your society is bringing it on themselves with all these idiots not wearing masks, not getting vaccinated, hanging in groups. The USA did not take it seriously as a nation. No contact tracing is a huge one... not staying at home responsibly when the order was in. I know tons of people that went out, got in groups, went on vacation or to restaurants just because everybody else was.

We took shit seriously here. We locked down when there was a lock down. We contact traced. We have teams that move in and investigate and isolate carriers. We have border closures with mandated two week isolation at designated safe zones. We did what we needed to do and so did many other nations. **** America and Western Europe and now Canada for making this issue so much worse. Then we have to listen to these self-righteous jerks pander about how hard it is for America and it is about protecting life. Bullshit. The USA did not care and is paying the price.

Next pandemic maybe you guys take this shit seriously. We are ready to move on with life and if a million more Americans die that is your ****ing problem.

Well, think of it as Darwin's principle at work.

🍿

Sometimes it's fun to just sit back and watch Bodhi do what Bodhi does best.

What you don't understand is when I talk to several hundred people in just my family and most of them have already had covid19 and none have died that tells me I am 0 for 1000 in my poll. When I ask them has anyone in your extended family died from covid19 and they answer no but so and so died from cancer, and so and so died from a stroke, and a neighbor died in a car accident this is like taking a poll. I am now 0 for several thousand dying with covid19 in my poll but people are still dying from other things. So according to my poll of my family nobody in my extended family has did from covid19. A lot of people have died from all other sorts of things. I know 1 person who has died from covid19. A 70 year old obese smoker. You can chalk that up to obesity and 50 years of cigarette smoking.

So since no one in my family is dying from covid19 and I can't even find a single person in my family who has even been hospitalized from covid19 I have no reason to be concerned about a cold that we are apparently not dying from. I will concern myself with what people in my family are dying from if that is alright. Since most of my family is living into their 90's that would be old age. So I will live my life to the fullest and you can fearmonger all you want over this cold.
Right so according to your poll no one has died of covid. And as I said please ask if any of the thousands have been raped. if they all say no then rape must also be a myth according to your thinking.

Back
Top Bottom