• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time to Eat the Dog

Thing is, Rathi, our populations seems to have grown to a point where it will become more difficult to sustain. Human love for beef is an example. The demand has grown quite rapidly over the last decade, to the point where the extra cattle not only release more CO2, but also the creation of pasture has resulted in deforestation.

Yep,like I said earlier....Lets just slaughter every living thing on the planet in the name of saving it.

Thing is, Rathi, our populations seems to have grown to a point where it will become more difficult to sustain. Human love for beef is an example. The demand has grown quite rapidly over the last decade, to the point where the extra cattle not only release more CO2, but also the creation of pasture has resulted in deforestation.

For a moment, will you just ponder what you just wrote? LOL. This is brain-washing of the highest order. This is Charles Manson-esque.

Time to eat the dog?!?

Some of us think it should be the other way around!

thorwild.jpg

For a moment, will you just ponder what you just wrote? LOL. This is brain-washing of the highest order. This is Charles Manson-esque.

What am I being brained washed about in regards to what I posted? Please let me know.

The demand has grown quite rapidly over the last decade, to the point where the extra cattle not only release more CO2, but also the creation of pasture has resulted in deforestation.

I think you mean CH4 (methane).

My dog stays. She'll also bite you if you try to butcher her. :mrgreen:

Actually although I lean left on the global warming thing -- if history repeats itself -- if we truly are indeed wreaking the environment -- we will go extinct and the earth will survive and even repair itself. 99 percent of the earth's species have gone extinct. It's nothing new.

FWIW, due to our selfishness, destructiveness, and downright cruelty I'm not sure we don't deserve to go to extinct. We are the most destructive creature to ever set foot on this planet. And no I'm not from PETA.

Last edited:
yeah, sorry, actually you did as do so many warmers.

animals good : humans bad

Wow, jump to conclusions much? It seems to be quite the common trait these days in this forum.

Wait until some environmental nut realizes that 98% of greenhouse gasses are actually water vapor and carbon dioxide is relatively miniscule. Then we'll have to get rid of all the water on the planet too.

Back
Top Bottom