• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time is naming journalist man of the year

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Where the hell did they find a journalist these days. Certainly not in the MSM. They are all democrat operatives. And absolutely not in Washington.

Where the hell did they find a journalist these days. Certainly not in the MSM. They are all democrat operatives. And absolutely not in Washington.

rachel maddow is the only unbiased journalist.

:lamo

lol (laugh out loud) sorry couldnt say it with a straight face.

I'd tell you where, but it's highly likely you wouldn't understand.

People who couldn't write an articulate composition to save their lives lampooning professional writers. Lots of that coming in the wake of Time's Man-of-the-Year selection.

This latest man of the year is a joke.

I'm glad Time has vehicles such as this to help them pretend they're still relevant. Time reminds me of the employer that passes out Claxton fruit cakes to all the employees at Christmas every year. It's a petrified brick nobody would ever eat, but you're getting one whether you want it or not, and you should appreciate it, but you don't because it's awful and dirt cheap. You'd probably like to believe that your employer holds you in higher regard. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom