• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time for MORE Biden Bashing

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
PP_2021.04.15_biden-100-days_00-01.png
Joe Biden approaches the 100-day mark of his presidency with a relatively strong job approval rating and the public continuing to express positive views of the coronavirus aid package passed by Congress last month. Moreover, nearly three-quarters of Americans (72%) say the Biden administration has done an excellent or good job managing the manufacture and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines to Americans.
Currently, 59% approve of the way Biden is handling his job as president, while 39% disapprove. Biden’s job approval rating has increased modestly from 54% in March. Biden’s job approval is comparable to several of his predecessors – including Barack Obama and George H. W. Bush – and much higher than Donald Trump’s in April 2017.

Now let's hear some more about Hunter Biden, shall we?
face-with-one-eyebrow-raised_1f928.png

And here I thought the Trumpeteers would be all over this one.
bf9b417a2f3db66781e23f7caa6a9a03888b82ce2496cf8e2ae1500a505e7b31.png

That’s all odd, I was sure the Dr Seuss stuff was gonna work.

Trump could only wet dream of such approval numbers.
I am in absolute shock, that the Biden haters haven't come on board with Hunter Biden arguments.

That’s all odd, I was sure the Dr Seuss stuff was gonna work.
Nah, Hunter Biden angst was the weapon "they" thought would work best ;)

View attachment 67329150
Joe Biden approaches the 100-day mark of his presidency with a relatively strong job approval rating and the public continuing to express positive views of the coronavirus aid package passed by Congress last month. Moreover, nearly three-quarters of Americans (72%) say the Biden administration has done an excellent or good job managing the manufacture and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines to Americans.
Currently, 59% approve of the way Biden is handling his job as president, while 39% disapprove. Biden’s job approval rating has increased modestly from 54% in March. Biden’s job approval is comparable to several of his predecessors – including Barack Obama and George H. W. Bush – and much higher than Donald Trump’s in April 2017.

Now let's hear some more about Hunter Biden, shall we?
View attachment 67329151
Not bad considering most Republicans still love T****.

Not bad considering most Republicans still love T****.
Well, I guess that tells you something about Republicans :cool:

Back
Top Bottom